planning

LET'S MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This afternoon, pie is planning to bring me and the children to visit her mother's house, i've made a promise to her, a few months we are not there. as usual, I met a client to discuss the projects we talked about a few days ago , I am very happy to work in this company, meet with new people with different kinds of characters, and exciting work in this field is not as formal in a regular office job, I should be able to convince the client to the advertising agency where I work. With daily dealing directly with clients and always meet new people, so with that we can learn the character of each person. We become more and understand how to deal with and treat each person is different, Servicing clients with creative ideas which can increase brand or product of the client, for work to be completed and must be willing to go home late at night to finish the job. And sometimes work in this part there is no time limit even though working hours are finished, pie often complain because my job very busy Or if the work is over, I can go home earlier than the specified working hours, oh my beloved wife I’m sorry! I'm sorry that can not always be with you and the children. After We made a deal, I went back to the office and immediately talked to colleagues at the office to discuss.

“ good job! i doubt your ability to this but I was wrong. You’re the best kim!” my boss said ,he praise me.

I just smile see he raised both his thumbs then continue my work.

“kim!” someone shouted my name, he patted my shoulder.

“brother! what's up man?” I turn my head.

“did you know?” beam asked me with serious face.

“what??”

Then beam whispered something in my ear, I was surprised hear what he said.

“no one knows except me” he take a seat.

“where did you know”

“Kim, I hope you erase your memories of the past with her”

“What are you talking about? I do not even remember about her” I pretended not to hear looking towards the computer screen.

“I just warning you, because you're going to see her every day” beam said then back to his work table.

What a ! She just my past, everyone has the right to work anywhere that she/he wants. why I do not know if this is a company owned by her father, why God! what should I say to pie, she's the only one who can make pie jealous, I had to stay calm, come on kim cool down! she is my loveliest ex, starting tomorrow she would come to work here, I should not tell her, yeah. I went back to work, working on advertising projects scheduled, at least this afternoon My work does not fall apart.

***

This afternoon pie pick ayaka school, she brings with Naoko.

“dear,today we will be visiting Grandma's house, do you miss your grandma?”

“how about daddy?” ayaka looked up to her mom.

“mom will make sure your daddy come with us,okay” she put her hand on ayaka’s hair and it.

Ayaka nod, then they leave school back home. She was hopeful can spend the holiday with her father, because Her father never had much time for them. Meanwhile, pie prepare clothes, and some for the baby such as baby powder, diapers , baby milk, baby food and many other , she is mother clever. day late in the afternoon, pie bathe Naoko first ,ayaka was busy playing games, pie persuade her to bathe but incredibly hard, ayaka like do not hear the chatter of her mother.

“my dear, if you don't shower, then your father will not home and holiday plans cancel” pie little threatening her.

she stop playing game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter