Isa.

Best Friend.

It all started with being the new student.

"Okay, hello everyone, and welcome to Seoul Music and Arts Academy. As you may know, " the man in front said, scanning the crowd of students in the orientation, "you're here because you're either suggested by some fancy artist, OR you passed our nationwide examinations." 

Bullsh*t. I mentally groaned while tapping my Converse shoes impatiently. 

"So, as a result, here you are! And so, without any further ado, I officially declare school year 2016-2017 open!" The man, I assume to be the headmaster of SMAA, smiled satisfyingly at himself. Tch, so full of himself.

I decided to head out from the gymnasium and start checking the rooms to find my name. 

Ahn... Ahn... Ahn.. Aha!  I smiled when I finally found my last name.But my smile faltered after seeing where my name was situated.

I'm under the boy's list.

What?!

Well, at the moment, I do seem like a boy. 

Blue plaid polo shirt, a white inner shirt, denim skinny jeans, and my beloved shoes. Oh, and of course, I'm proud of my seemingly 12-year-old boy body (proudly flat chested; I dont give a damn about it )

"Hi" I muttered to nobody in particular, but suddenly a guy appeared beside me. "Well Hi there! What's your name?" He flashed me a very bright smile, and I decided to put up my fake bright demeanor. "Ahn Jinyoo, and you?" He held out his hand, and spoke. "Lee Seunghyun. But you can call me Seungri. Are we in the same Homeroom class?" I nodded at him and he started scanning.

He scratched his head after not seeing my name in the list. "Same class? But you're not in the–" I cut him off and sighed as I pointedmy name in the boys' list. 

At first, it was a light snort. Then, soon after, it turned into a hysterical laugh. Jeez, I should've never told him.

Once we entered the Homeroom class, he wouldn't stop bothering me. 

"Boys' list." He kept repeating, and unfortunately, he was beside me.

After the room orientation, the professor asked if there was anything to change. I shyly raised my hand and spoke. "Miss, my name's under the boys' list."

Everyone started to laugh.

----

He pestered me, even on Kakaotalk.

"Hi~ it's me, Seungri! I was the one pestering you a while ago." He sent me a message, and I just ignored it.

After one day, I replied "I hate you [emoji]"

"Mianhae~ we're of the same age, right?" He asked, and I just laughed while typing."Neh, I guess so. March 27, 1997. You?"

"MWO?! Mine's on June 11, 1997. [Emoji][Emoji]" 

I smiled. Cool. 

-----

The preceding days, I was about to attack him during recess when he held up his arms to show he doesn't want me to hit him anymore.

Heh. I'm pretty strong for a girl.

"Peace?" He held out his hand, and I punched it while smiling.

"Yeah. Peace."

After that, every morning, as I arrived in school, he would chase me and give me a backhug. Something that his classmates would notice and about.

Thump, thump.

I learned he liked me... But I didn't care. I like somebody from my class, and he knows it. 

Kwon Jiyong.

I liked him, he likes me... I don't know. 

"Yah! Stay away from him. He's a bad guy." Seungri, as he wanted to be called, kept pestering me on Kakaotalk one night.

I sighed discontentedly, the Handsome Jiyong's face popping into my mind.

"Ani, he's really sweet. I'm telling you, bestie." I typed and sent it.

 A few months passed... My feelings for Jiyong had started to fade.

"Jiyong's a two timer!"

"Trust me, Jinyoo, there's something off about him."

These were just one of the endless rantings of Seungri.

 

One day...

"Bestie?" I typed on my phone, and sent it.

"Jinyoo~ hello~" He replied , kind of fast. I smiled at the thought.

"How's life?" 

"Same. But this time, I've been chatting Chaerin endlessly now. " I could sense the happiness in his message, but something feels off.

A bitter smile crossed my lips and sent him a message.

"Wow~ hearts~ I ship the two of you now!"

 

Lee Chaerin. Smart, beautiful, rich, cool, and not a biatch. She's Miss Perfect. And I'm Miss Nobody.

I sighed and told him I needed sleep.

----

"Seungri ah?"

"Yes?" 

"I need to tell you something." My heart was thumping loudly; I'm not sure what this is, but I need to tell him.

"I like you." I typed and turned off my laptop right away.

IDIOT! 

 Few days, weeks, months after, he started to not talk to me. He pestered me less. 

It was weird. And I felt so alone all over again.

Speed up to present~

I smiled at my results. The rat seemed to be alive and healthy again. As I wrote down the results, I heard our professor speak. "Okay, class, the visitors from the other universities are finally here. Welcome them to the world of Biology!" We smiled at them, but as I scanned the sea of faces, only one stood out.

I can't mistake those panda eyes. Or that beautiful smile of his.

Lee Seunghyun. We meet again.

-----

A/N: HALLOOOOO~

This is my first oneshot. So yeah. I hope you liked it ;) HAHAHA, anyway, I think my story's too cliche (this actually happened to me [SOME PARTS] ) anyway, Have a nice Thursday~ :3

XOXO,

Pabo Author