Dangerous School Trip 1

Dangerous School Trip

Donghae's POV 

I am Sitting at the side with my earphones in my ears and looking at the windows with the rain pouring hard outside. When i was about to get a book from my bag, something is sitting over a tree, I remove my earphones and called  eunyuk "Hyukjae Hyukjae!" I called but not in panic, i called euhnyuk while looking at the window but there were no answer until when i turn my head all the people are gone, i began to panic and when i look back at the window a blood coming out from my nose then a little girl coming closer from the door to my sit then BAM!  .I was dreaming.

"Oppa! Oppa!" Seohyun Called 

"Huh wha-" I said and when i opened my eyes i saw all eyes are staring at me "why are you all staring at me?" 

"Oppa you're dreaming you've been panicking since awhile ago so the bus stops first" seohyun said

"I am dreaming?" I ask confused

" Donghae what's happening to you? we studied about dreaming already, and you don't know what it means?" Euhnyuk ask surprised

Then sooyung spank euhnyuk's head "hey are you crazy, he means that he is confuse what he dreamed about" sooyung rolled her eyes

I Look at the door and there were no other exept for the driver, then suddenly teacher just called out my name.

"Donghae are you alright? we should go now because it's getting darker" my teacher ask me worriedly and i noodded 

As i looked at the window we are in the same place i dreamed about, i'm getting more and more suspicoius of what is happening, i didn't know why that little girl just came to me. Also i've been thinking about who is that girl?! i don't even know her and she just pops out of my dream? This is weird this school trip will be weird, i will predict it.

 

Kyuhyun's POV 

What's happening to donghae hyung? is he alright? and awhile ago i saw him look at the door what's wrong with the door? hm? 

"Donghae hyung?" I tap donghae hyung's shoulder

"What?" He replied

"Hyung can i ask you a question?" i ask and he nodded 

"Awhile ago did you dreamed about something weird that's why you look at the door awhile ago?" i bravely ask

He turn his head to me and ask "How did you know i look at the door?" he ask confused 

"because when you sleep i've been obvserving you, and you're really weird what's happening?"  

he Looks uncomfortable in my question? what's happening to hyung?

"Forget it kyuhyun-ah just sleep" He said and returned reading his book, What the hell?! 

"Hyung-" i was cut off by something that we've passed through, i was cut off by a house that is standing alone in the middle of the trees? So weird who will stand a house here with no people around and far away from the city?! Wait. where are we now? 

"Teacher! can i ask a question?" I ask 

"Ok go ahead" teacher said "Uhm, were are we right now?" I ask

"I don't really know but i know were in some forest place to seoul? I don't really know sorry kyuhyun-ah" teacher said and i smiled and just ignored it and open my loptop and detect were are we now. 

After a few minutes of scanning it won't work i've been trying to click and click the gps detector on my computer but my loptop can't connect it. *sigh* 

 

No One's POV 

All of the students have been sleep but their teacher didn't sleep to take a look of the students, then suddenly their bus stop at the middle of a bridge. It all startled them up and all of the students woke up from their slumber and check on what's happening. 

 

Donghae's POV 

When i'm sleeping I heard a loud crash, am i dreaming again but when my head hits the front chairs head 'i am not dreaming'. I opened my eyes and all i see is the teachers who is cheking outside of the bus on what's happening, someone ask what's happening and someone answered he doesn't know so i opened the window and check outside. I can see that were in the middle of the bridge going to the.... i don't know what kind of place that were going straight to it's seems so foggy in there. 

"Donghae-ya, no nightmares again" euhnyuk pops out in the chair and ask me, i just nodded and smiled

"yah! what kind of answer is that?! is that appropriate?" he ask annoyed 

"hey you don't be too sensitive were not a couple like the others" i replied 

"Were a couple!" Euhnyuk said crossing his arms like a girl.... eew euhnyuk is a GAY?! 

"Then what are we?" I asnwered feeling gross out 

"Were EUNHAE!" he shouted 

"Could you please stop." I said and just stand up and ask bravely to the teachers who already get in

"Mam! what happen? did something happen bad?" I ask the teachers my teacher answered me "Our bus stops because of flat tire and no gas" When the teacher answered i could heard groans and annoyance in the tone of the students even euhnyuk. 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I Could see all of them in panic exept me, donghae and seohyun who is reading the book. What are we going to do now? flat tire, and no gas, this trip will be so dangerous and now i can see that the next road that were going is soo foggy and dark. 

"It's ok kyuhyun-ah we just need to pray" Siwon just pops up and to my surprise i jump up from my seat 

"hey! what are you doing!" I said in a annoying and angry sound

"I could look into your face that your scared and worried so i just tell you to calm down that you should pray" siwon hyung said and pray with his eyes close. 

I stand up and tell the teachers that we should just contact someone rather than walk into a dangerous place, but the teachers said that there were no signals so some of the students try contacting their parents, the police and ambulance. wait. who calls the ambulance? aw yeah euhnyuk hyung has no mind. 

I could see that donghae hyung is not panic at all he just put his earphones in his ears and just listen to music, i try tapping his shoulders but he won't turn back to me. Is he angry at me or annoyed by me? i should say sorry to hyung. 

"Donghae hyung?" i ask then he turned to me "I'm sorry for bothering you awhile ago hyung" I low down my head 

"It's alright kyuhyun it's my fault not answering you with all your question" donghae hyung smiled at me and i smiled back

 

No One's POV 

After 2 hours the teachers have decided to just walk and find a place to rest to, they can't rest in the bus because the driver will make noise so they will continue their way to the road walking. The teachers announced to the students that they will walk through the foggy road and the teachers adviced to bring all their things so no one will forget something. 

"Ok Class we should get going now, make sure you didn't leave your things in there"  the teachers said 

They all pack up their things, their gadgets and their towels. They wore their jacket because it's cold outside. Donghae who doesn't seem busy at all because his things are already pack starting from the trip, and kyuhyun who is busy checking his loptop, and seohyun who is not busy with her things but with her book. 

"Donghae, Kyuhyun, and Seohyun, are you ready?" The teacher ask and the 3 just nodded and stand up 

All of them lined up to get out of the bus, the girls first and all ther boys. When they get out of the bus they said goodbye to their bus driver who is checking the tire, donghae who is the last to get out  approach the driver and "Ahjusshi be careful don't harm your self will just find place and just whistle in this whistler and we will go to you if you fix it already" donghae said with a smile and gave the whistler to the driver, "You too donghae be sure to comeback and be careful ok" the driver gave a smile to donghae and continue checking the tire, and donghae who already left.

 

At the next chapter SNSD and 2PM will Come out, because right now it's only 4 Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Seohyun