[end]

Gift

"Eric," Minwoo mumbled, voice muffled through the thick material of his scarf, "...I'm sorry. I didn't get you anything for Christmas." 

Eric looked down at the man standing at his door, at a loss. He really, really didn't care for gifts and all he wanted was for Minwoo to step in so he could close the door. And maybe draw him a warm bath. The shorter man looked like he walked through a snowstorm to get to his place--snowflakes dusted the top of his hair and along the shoulders of his down jacket and he shivered just the slightest bit. 

"I was so busy with work and didn't have time to look for a gift--it can't be just any gift, it's got to be special--and before I knew it it's already Christmas and I still don't have anything--" Eyes downcast, Minwoo continued in a low voice, oblivious to Eric's confused gaze or the welcoming arms. "I just really, really wanted to find something nice--"

"Yah," Eric interrupted the other, growing impatient. "Would you just... come in already? You're making a puddle in the hallway."

Minwoo finally met his eyes, looking up in surprise. Eric saw that his eyelashes were frozen together--did he cry on his way here? This dumb child of a man, he thought---and couldn't help but smile a little at the other's dilemmas. 

"You're not upset?" Minwoo asked, raising his face out of the coils of his scarf. His nose was pink from the cold. So cute

"Do you seriously think I'd be angry if you didn't get me a gift? God, do you really think I'm a troublesome child?" Eric rolled his eyes, before smirking mischievously. "Besides..."

He unwinds Minwoo's scarf, using it to pull the man towards him. Their foreheads bumped briefly before he pecked the other on the nose. Minwoo's face immediately heats up, cheeks red not from the cold.

"All I want for Christmas is you."

"..."

"..."

"Eric, that's incredibly cheesy--"

"Shut up. Now come inside, you're freezing." 

 

 

----- 

woopdedoo happy holidays ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Thank you for reading! As always, comments and criticism even if this is such a short cheesy piece;; are appreciated! 

 

(Mobile editing is hard)