Of Slaying Dragons

Of Slaying Dragons

In Namwon, South Korea there lived an innocent young man with a pure heart named Hyukjae.

Hyukjae was a young rice farmer who has a gummy smile and he loved strawberry milk with all his heart. There was only one thing that he loved more than strawberry milk.

Lee Donghae. 

Yes. Our innocent Hyukjae had loved our resident heartthrob Donghae since they were children. Everyone said he should confess to his love before he goes to war. Donghae was a handsome young man who had been forced to go to war in his father’s place. He had loved Hyukjae very much as well and he wanted to confess to him but he was too shy. He didn’t think that our lovely Hyukjae would love him the same way. 

Hyukjae wondered if he would ever see Donghae again after he goes off to war. When he comes back, Donghae would probably marry a pleasant lady and have his own little family, leaving him to die alone of old age.

He picks the rice with sorrow running through his veins. He wouldn’t be able to live if Donghae lost his life fighting for the country. A tear fell from his left eye and a thumb wiped it away immediately.

Hyukjae looked up and his eyes met with Donghae’s, “Don’t cry for me Hyukkie. I’ll survive. For you.”

“Hae...”

“I-I love you Hyukkie...I’ll fight for your safety then when I come back...We’ll make lots of babies and I’ll kiss you endlessly till we’re out of breath...like this..”

Donghae put his right hand behind Hyukjae’s neck and their lips touched lightly. Their lips massaged each other softly as Hyukjae was brought closer to Donghae. The soft pressure went right to Hyukjae’s heart and he quietly moaned in pleasure. Donghae smiled in the kiss then he slowly pulled away and Hyukjae’s bottom lip and put their foreheads together. 

Then as he was suddenly pulled away by the other soldiers because they had to go to war.

They reached the battle grounds where they were to battle against the Japanese warriors. As soon as they spotted the Japanese warriors, the attacked. Warriors fell to the ground, blood gushing out. Swords clinking loudly against each other then a loud painful cry as another warrior slices a warrior in half. There were so many warriors still to defeat.

Days passed and on the last day of the war, Korea was currently winning. The Japanese warriors smirked and suddenly turned into dragons. Dragons conjuring water and other elements. Warriors went down. They still kept fighting and dragons fell by their own fire. Everyone stopped fighting as they had won the war. Korea had won. Donghae could return happily to his Hyukjae. Or so he thought. A fire dragon that had fallen and turned back into human form had actually lived and he had attacked Donghae from behind and stabbed him by his own sword. Donghae’s eyes fluttered closed, “H-Hyukjae...”

The next day when the news of Korea’s winning the war reached the town, the warriors came back. He looked for Donghae but there was a large crowd so he couldn’t see. A shadow suddenly appeared in front of him. He looked up and his eyes widened. “Lee Hyukjae. I’m so sorry,” a warrior said as he stood before Hyukjae with Donghae lying limp in his arms. Hyukjae had to be held down to contain himself. Hyukjae was filled with insane grief. His soul mate. Is no longer there with him. Another warrior presented his lover’s sword to him. His crying was too intense for his fragile body to handle and he out.

He awoke in the middle of the night, took Donghae’s sword and stood where Donghae was buried. “Donghae I can’t live without you. So I shall not live at all.”

And with those words he plunged his lover’s sword through his stomach and he fell to the ground with a smile and he closed his eyes and let death claim him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



















Just kidding. :D Of course it’s not the end!!!! 


Hyukjae awoke with a sharp intake of breath and he clutched on to the body next to him with tear filled eyes. Donghae took the now crying Hyukjae into his arms and hugged him tightly. He heard Hyukjae mumble something. “What did you say Hyukkie?”

Hyukjae’s fist weakly hit Donghae’s chest, “You said you would survive for me! You didn’t come back and I died alone!! Why couldn’t you kill those dragons!!!?”

“Hyukkie. I’m here to stay. There are no dragons.”

“No Hae! You got killed by those ing dragons and then I killed myself with your sword!”

“Then how are you talking to me Hyukkie?”

“I-I don’t know.”

Donghae giggled, “Hyukkie...I promise I won’t leave you and I will slay those dragons.”

When they went back to sleep, Donghae dreamt someone who looked oddly familiar telling him to get ancient artifacts at a deserted field. The next morning, Donghae asked the other members to put on warrior attire and help him fight the dragons. The members did it without questioning. He then dressed up as an ancient warrior and he woke up Hyukjae to see him kill the dragons.

Hyukjae followed him speechlessly out to a deserted field and Donghae told him to hide in a special place so he wouldn’t be attacked. Donghae promised he would be safe and he kissed Hyukjae until they were out of breath. The artifacts began to shake and smoke surrounded them. 

Donghae’s eyes widened, “Dragons! Attack!!!!!” 

He took a sword he found under his bed and began to stab the dragons mercilessly, “That’s for killing me! And that’s for making my Hyukkie cry!!”

The other members tackled the dragons and the murdered the dragons with sickly sweet smiles on their faces. Hyukjae watched in awe and Donghae who was covered in dragon’s blood grinned and yelled out loudly, “Hyukkie!! We have slayed the dragons!!!!!!”

Donghae ran to his lover and kissed him breathlessly. 

The members cheered and ran around and did random dancing. HaeHyuk then joined them in celebrating.

ON THE FIELD WHERE NO ONE IN THE PRESENT CAN SEE.

Tablo smiled, “Ahh…The prophecy has been fulfilled. HaeHyuk is finally together. My work is done.

Tablo began to disappear and return to his time.

Hyukjae’s eyes opened widely, “Hae…did you just see that warrior?”

Donghae grinned, “Of course I did Hyukkie. We fought in the war together. He told me that in my dream last night.”

“Hae…That dream was real wasn’t it?”

Donghae pulled him close until their lips were so close to touching, “Maybe.” 

Then their lips touched and they made passionate love to each other right there on that field.

THE REAL END :D