I understand.

Crushing Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loving someone who is otherwise romantically involved is quite possibly one of the worst emotional feelings ever, Jimin had decided. 


"I'm always so nice to him, even when he's being a brat," Jimin used the back of his knuckles to rub the sleep out of his eyes - Hoseok couldn't help but to smile a bit at the thought of the other greatly resembling a kitten who'd just been interupted from its nap. 


It was late, probably two in the morning or so, and these two in particular had a major case of the big-eye, which in turn brought them both to the couch to simply talk (though admittedly, Hoseok was only staying up this time to comfort a truly heartbroken Park Jimin).


"... and I do everything I can to make him smile everyday, but he's so..." he hesitated, as if trying to find the correct word choice, "he's so uninterested it's like I'm not even there most of the time. It's always been this way." The younger male pouted, clutched the blanket tightly and pulled it up to his chest.


"I feel like this is a pretty bad moment to say this... but, you do realize that Jungkook and Taehyung have been low-key into each over for quite some time now, right?" Hoseok spoke softly, cocking his head to the side. He expected the frown on Jimin's lips to grow even heavier at the words, but instead he just slowly nodded and leaned his head over onto his hyung's shoulder.


"Yeah, believe me," Jimin felt the tears he'd previously forced down once again begin to build up and slip out, but only in the slightest, "I've noticed." 


Hoseok sighed to himself, allowing Jimin to shift and lay his head on his lap before soothingly carding fingers through his hair, "He can't help who he likes though," there was a silence then, but it wasn't tense by any means, "it's the same thing with you having a thing for our Jungkookie. You can't help it." 


"I know, and I'm truthfully really hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter