Kiss. Can You Teach Me?

Kiss. Can You Teach Me?

Ryeowook knows he shouldn’t stare but he can’t help it. It’s not like he’s doing anything wrong. He’s just observing his hyung as he says. Observing his hyung’s pink plump kissable lips. Ryeowook watches as his hyung cuddles closer with his plush bunny and he sighs and lies down on his bed opposite Sungmin’s. He pulls his covers up and he watches as his roommate wrinkles his nose and smiles at the cute noises he makes. 

Ryeowook doesn’t remember when this started but he knows the feeling is there to stay. He’s tried to lose the feelings he has for Sungmin countless times and only Sungmin has appeared in his mind. Before he knows it, hours have passed while he lays awake. 

He gets off his bed and leaves the room, carefully so that he doesn’t wake Sungmin. He saunters to the fridge and takes out some bubble tea then he sits at the kitchen table and rests his forehead against the cool surface.

“Have you even thought of trying to confess?”

Ryeowook raises his head and turns towards Kyuhyun who was now seated at the kitchen table as well. “Of course I have...It’s just that...I’m scared of what he’ll say. I don’t think he likes me the same way.”

Kyuhyun speaks, “Hmm. Sungmin’s feelings are really a mystery. You will have to find out for yourself but I’m sure that he must feel something for you.”

Ryeowook sighs, “I would die for a kiss from him. Is that something I should be worried about? Seeing as I’ve never...” 

Kyuhyun grins, “Nothing is wrong with it hyung but I believe I have a plan in the works.”

The next day Sungmin goes to the library and Kyuhyun tries to help Ryeowook confess to a picture of Sungmin. Ryeowook looks at the picture nervously and he approaches it with hands shaking and a pink hue on his face, “H-Hyung...I LOVE YOU!” 

Kyuhyun smacks Ryeowook’s forehead and he tells him to kiss the picture. “Kyu, I can’t do that!”

He covers his face in embarrassment and then after he calms down he closes his eyes and his lips touch the surface on which Sungmin’s face is printed. Heechul somehow had gotten into the locked room and he grins and puts an arm around Ryeowook, “Ryeowookie, why didn’t you tell your hyung that you have a crush on our Minnie?”

Ryeowook flushes a bright shade of red and says nothing as he looks down. A light bulb suddenly appears above Heechul’s head and he jumps around like a child, “You are going to ask Sungmin for kissing lessons.”

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook’s eyes widen in shock and panic flashes across the latter’s face. “Hyung, I’m not confident about that kind of thing.” 

As you know Heechul always gets his way so Ryeowook finds himself standing outside his own bedroom staring at the door. Sungmin opens the door and their noses almost touch. “Oh Wookie, what do you need?” Ryeowook stutters, “K-Kiss. C-Can you teach me?” Kyuhyun can’t take anymore of this so he just shoves his anxious hyung right into Sungmin, “Hyung. Ryeowook needs kissing lessons. Please put him out of his misery.” “Sure, Kyu.”

When Kyuhyun leaves the room with a smirk, he pecks Heechul, who was feeling nervous for his little Ryeowookie, on the lips and they dash outside and peek through the window.
Sungmin notices that Ryeowook is blushing and is shaking so he places him on his own bed and sits next to him, “Why do you need kissing lessons, Wookie?”

Ryeowook looks down and plays with his fingers, “I...Um...I want to practise for a special someone.”

Sungmin smiles and leans in, “Wookie, are you absolutely sure about this?”

Ryeowook nods and Sungmin moves in slowly and presses his lips against the eternal maknae’s lips. Ryeowook feels as if electricity is flowing through his body but he thinks it feels good. His eyes sink shut as Sungmin’s lips move against his in a chaste kiss. He starts to respond tentatively without any experience whatsoever. He feels Sungmin smile into the kiss and he smiles as well. Sungmin’s lips press harder against his lips then soft as a father then harder once again and Ryeowook feels as if he is in heaven. They break away as the need for air kicks in and their faces are flushed and Ryeowook can’t look at Sungmin.

Sungmin breaks the silence, “Well done Wookie, you’re already learning. Pretty good for a first-timer.”

Ryeowook nods and leaves the room after thanking Sungmin.

He decides he should go for a walk to clear his head and as soon as he steps out the dorm, he is tackled to the ground by Heechul and Heechul has tears flowing from his eyes as he hugs the daylights out of Ryeowook. Kyuhyun feels proud of his hyung and he soon joins in and pronounces the moment a group hug.

The following weekend, Ryeowook finds himself seated on Sungmin’s bed once again as Sungmin says he has so much more to learn about the art of kissing.

Sungmin’s hand is on Ryeowook’s right cheek which is burning and Sungmin Ryeowook’s bottom lip and Ryeowook opens his mouth slightly so Sungmin can on his tongue. Ryeowook lets out a quiet moan but it was still audible to Sungmin’s ears. Their tongues fight for dominance and in the end Ryeowook loses. He’s a beginner after all. They break away and they both fall back on the bed facing the ceiling. 

“You are improving Wookie. I think you can face your special someone now.”

Ryeowook turns his head towards him, “Now?”

Sungmin giggles, “If you want to go confess now then go ahead. I’m not stopping you.”

“Hyung.”

“Yes Wookie?”

“When I don’t see you, I miss you and my heart is uneasy. I hesitated at first but I’m not going to run away anymore. I’ve gone through countless sleepless nights because I’m content with watching you sleep with a smile on your face. A-Actually, the special person is you. I-I love you Min-hyung.”

Sungmin turns to Ryeowook with eyes shining brighter than the stars and he grabs his face and kisses him passionately. “I was wondering when you would reciprocate my feelings. I agreed to teach you just for the chance that you would fall for me. I didn’t think that it would be me.”

Ryeowook pecked his lips, “Min-hyung, it was always you.”

Sungmin asks Ryeowook to be his lover forever and Ryeowook nods with a shy smile.

Sungmin suddenly sits up with a grin and Ryeowook’s mind is drawing a blank.

The aegyo prince giggles and he whispers in Ryeowook’s red ear, “Kiss. Can I have one?”

As Ryeowook’s abused lips are about to touch Sungmin’s, their door suddenly flies open and they both look and see Kyuhyun and Heechul starting up their sinful act. Sungmin coughs and they break apart, “Oops. Wrong room,” says Heechul as he drags a needy Kyuhyun out the door by the collar. Sungmin whispers, “Will you be mine forever?" Ryeowook crawls on top of Sungmin and kisses his lover in a way that makes his heart turn into fireworks, “I promise to be yours as of this moment.”