The Said 'Ghost'

Ghost Next-Balcony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started when Bobby ran into the dining room with his hands up in the air and his scared expression that written all over his face. “Hyung!!” he crashed to the second oldest who was eating some fruits, making him stumbled to the side a bit. Yah Kimbab!” the young leader scolded him for crashing to Jinhwan, making him almost fall from the chair. The narrow-eyed boy was too scared to even hear what Hanbin (B.I) said and kept clinging onto Jinhwan’s arm.

 

“H-hyung, I think…” Bobby gulped before he continued, “I s-saw...g-ghost.”

 

“What? Where?” Junhoe who sat across Jinhwan asked him unbelieving Bobby’s words. “B-balcony, the left side to ours” he shook his head strongly. ”You’re just playing with us right, is this a hidden camera again?” Donghyuk butted in while walking into the dining room, hearing all the commotion from the living room. Chanwoo and Yunhyeong followed from behind.

Bobby’s eyes was shaky as he covered his ears with his hands, “I-I’m not kidding…s-she was there, just sitting on the chair, looking at the city view-” “Whoa hold on, the ghost is a girl?” Yunhyeong asked him while applying his cherry lip balm to his dry lips.Bobby nodded slowly then grabbed Jinhwan’s arm again, clinging onto him.

“Then maybe finally you can get a girl, hyung” Junhoe patted Hanbin’s shoulder while laughing out loud. “Aish! I wouldn’t even want to go out with a ghost, even if ‘it’ is a girl!” the leader smacked Junhoe’s head. “Where did you see ‘her’ again?” Jinhwan asked the boy that clung onto his arm while he patted the latter’s head, calming him down. “Balcony, the left one to ours,” Jinhyung repeated what Bobby said earlier. Hanbin got up on his feet and placed the dirty dishes in the sink, “I will go to check if it’s right or not.”

The leader walked out from the dining room, passing by the oldest boy who just got out from the bathroom. Hongseok rubbed the droplets of water on his hair with a small white towel as he walked in to the dining room, “what happened?” He saw Bobby clung to Jinhwan, Junhoe keeps eating the fruits in front of him, Yunhyeong and Chanwoo was joking to each other, and the other two was talking casually. Hongseok took a seat on the empty chair beside Junhoe and looked at the shivering Bobby across him.

“What happened to him?” the oldest asked Junhoe. “He said he saw a girl ghost at the balcony next to ours, which I believe it's only the part of his prank,” the younger boy said as he took another bite of his apple.

 

“AAAAAAAA!!!”

 

Here comes Hanbin, running to the dining room with a full speed and stopped right beside the dining table, as he tried to catch up his breath. “I…s-saw…it!” he said in between his breath.  “Saw what hyung?” Chanwoo asked while giving the young leader a glass of water. Hanbin gladly took it and drank all the contents in one go then breathe again slowly. “The ghost, it's real!” he exclaimed as he sat on the chair that Yunhyeong pushed to his direction with his leg.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter