The First Intended Meeting

Help Me Breathe

The members, minus the boy in lala land, huddled together in the maknae's room.

"Alright, whats the plan?" Doojoon whispered fiercely.

"Plan? Plan? What plan?" Kikwang blinked curiously.

Dongwoon sighed but focused on the task at hand. "Hmmm, okay. Operation Bros beore Hoes! Sooner or later, Junhyung and his "mystery girl" will have to meet up. We bug his phone and find out their meeting place. Once they arrive at said place, we will do everything in our power to embarrass Junhyungso his date wll be disgusted and leave Junhyung alone forever!"

"Really? Did you get that idea from some cheesy Korean drama?" Yoseob complained. "We need a solid plan!"

The maknae glared. "And I suppose you have a better idea?"

"What about the bug? How are we going to get that?" Yoseob shot back.

Before Dongwoon could reply, Junhyung knocked on the door. "Hey guys, can you help me get ready? I want to look nice cuz I'm going out. I'm not too pale today, am I?"

"What you're wearing now is fine. You're positively glowing." Yoseob retorted sarcastically.

"Okay then!" The rapper chirped and left.

"Go go go!" Hyunseung yelled as the members scrambled to get ready so they could follow Junhyung. "B2st, get on him stat?!"

^^^^

By the time Junhyung returned to the dorm, B2st was absolutely exhausted. The troublemaker had visited all the high schools and universities in Seoul to ask if a "Lee Sujin" attended that school. All said no.

"Aish!" Junhyung pouted, hugging a pillow, and stopped his foot like a little kid.

"What's wrong?" Doojoon asked innocently.

"I'm looking for a girl, but she's not in any of the schools in Seoul! Yet she was in the Cube, and the Cube only lets in students in performing arts schools!"

"Did you try our high school?"

Yoseob overheard the last bit as he passed by. He smacked the vocalist's arm angrily.

Junhyung was oblivious to their silent fight.

"Yah!!! I'm your hyung?"

"So? Why'd you suggest our school?"

"So Junhyung can find her!"

"Are you THAT stupid? Clearly, Junhyung doesn't know anything about this girl." The younger facepalmed. "I swear to God, if Lee Sujin is in our school, I will kill you Doojoon!"

The other shrugged. "If she was at our school, we would already know!"

"....-_- General studies pabo!!!!!"

^^^^

The next morning, Junhyung woke up bright and early, eager to find Sujin.

The hyungs and dongsaengs groaned at his excitement.

"Hyungggggg.... It's too early to deal with you." Yoseob squinted in the sunlight and drowsily swung a punch at Junhyung, which, unfortunately for him, connected with Hyunseung.

^^^

The secretary blushed as she told Junhyung Sujin's locker number.

He thanked her and ran off. *Locker 256! Huh? That's next to my locker!*

"Sujin!" Junhyung exclaimed as he spotted her and bounced over to her happily.
She turned warily. "Junhyung-sshi? Can you not? It's too early in the morning for yelling and you're crreping everyone out."

It was true. It was 6:50 am and people were eyeing Junhyung weirdly.

Since when did the cold rapper jump uo and down happily? Since when did he even smile for someone other than B2st?

"Mianhe Sujin-sshi. I just found out we were locker buddies."

"Nice of you to finally notice." Sujin rolled her eyes at his obliviousness.

She glanced at him when he didn't respond. He was sulking, leaning his forehead on his locker. "What did I do to deserve being shunned by my pet?"

Junhyung turned to Sujin teary-eyed.

*WTF?* She took a step back but blushed. "P-pet?" Sujin asked and regretted it.

He nodded vigorously. "My own little hamster!"

Junhyung then proceeded to back-hug Sujin, sending murmurs and whispers flying around the hallway.

She blushed as he smiled happily. "^w^! Oh guys! Over here!"

He waved B2st over. The members stared , dumbfounded as Junhyung's head rested atop Sujin's as the poor girl was trapped in a suffocating hug.

"This is Sujin! She's my pet!"

Hyunseung raised an eyebrow. "Are you telling me you've been giggling all this weekend over a small animal?"

Junhyung nodded. "She's my adorable hamster!" He declared proudly.

The other members facepalmed. Delusional little Junnie.


First and foremost,

HOW THE HELL DO YOU SPEAK EMOJI IRL??????????????

Second, thank you for subscribing!

Anyways, Junhyung really is delusional!

DAT SKINSHIP THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* Hope you guys enjoyed this chap!

I've been reading a loooooooooooooooooooooooot of lately, so I can't fluff properly right now.

Sorry!

Also, sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes! I had to rush to finish this because as of right now, I have to go to an orthodontist appointment. Ugh. (Tears)

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!

I really feel like making Hyunseung act fluffy and pair up with Yoseob as an adorable bunny coule, but... I don't know if you guys want a little special chap about it.

Comment if you want it plz~

Annyeong!