chapter one

the Resistance

First Possession: Meeting

She threw an engraved blade at the 'man,' having it slice right through his arm, before limping away as quick as possible. "I need to hide. Now. Now. Now. Where the do I go!?" she said to herself in panic. It was night time and the streets were nearly empty, that is, until her previous master sent his demon workers to chase after her. Rumor had it, he wanted her back, dead or alive, and as of now, Haru was almost positive she was going to die of blood loss.

As she turned around another corner on the left, a figure jumped down in front of her and with incredible speed, it stabbed her in the abdomen. oozed with blood, the metallic taste made her want to gag. "So this is it... this is how I'm going to die," she smirked as her vision slightly darkened, causing her to fall on her knees. Another stab was given to her. Then another and another and another. By then, her face was touching the concrete floor and her eyelids seemingly growing heavier with each passing second. Everything went black.

filigree-divider_18_lg.gif

".... awake.... she..... mark..... Clan..." a voice feebly rang in Haru's ears as her view became more vivid. "Look.... awake guys!" In front of her, she saw a person with blackhair and dark brown eyes. She quickly blinked and reached down for the blade strapped around her right thigh.

! It's gone! She thought in panic. Her heartbeat started to increase as she saw the six others walk up to her before she punched the dark haired boy in the face and kicked the one with the lightest hair.

"Chill girl!" she heard one of them exclaim when she found her blade, placed in a nearby table. She launched for it and grabbed another guy, threatening to slice his neck into two. Seeing their compainon in danger, the remaining men stopped moving and put their hands up.

"Okay! Okay. Look. We're not here to hurt you. So let Taehyung go.." a kinder man tried to say, before taking a step closer. Haru stepped back, bringing her blade a bit closer to the so-called Taehyung's neck.

"CLEARLY, this isn't a morning person, seeing that she ING PUNCHED ME IN THE ING FACE!" the same dark haired man replied, before another kicked him in the shin.

Not bothering to glance at the imbecile, Haru looked back at the other man, "Where the am I? Did Jaejoong send you s here, huh?! I swear to god, I'm going to rip all your ing heads off!"

"No, listen--" the same man began before her hostage scoffed a little.

"If you dare touch even a piece of hair on my brothers' heads, I'll rip your head off," without hesitation, Taehyung took the blade from Haru's hand and moved right behind her, pushing her not-so-gently to the middle of room. "Now listen to what Jin has to say before I really rip your ing head off."

"Look, Haru, we don't want to h--"

"How the do you know my name!?" she interrupted.

"I swear to god, you don't know a thing called manners do you, you little br--" the man who was kicked in the face grunted, taking a threatening step closer to the girl.

"Yoongi, don't," Jin sternly looked at the younger before turning his attention back to Haru. "Your mother raised us partly in our lives. She told us about you and your br--" 

"No. Don't you dare mention him. Who the --" she began before spitting out blood. She looked down when a sharp pain hit her abdomen, only to see more blood soaking through the white shirt she had on. She managed to spit out a few more profanities before seeing nothing but black once again.


"She..... faint.... kill......" were subtle words that Haru heard as her vision, once again, began coming back to her. The majority of her body felt like she was dying, giving her no desire to move. "Guys, she's back, again." the man named Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Haru. Are you alright?" Haru recalled the speaker as Jin. With a slight nod, he set aside a glass of water in which she presumed was hers. "Okay. Before you start to attack us again, I just want you to know, we mean no harm, whatsoever. And we aren't demons, if that was what you were thinking," he awkwardly chuckled as one of the shorter boys his teeth.

"Jin. We don't need to explain anything to this . I mean, so ing what if she might actually be related to mom. There are a billion more Lee Harus' in this world. And I don't want to be stuck with a no-good, ungrateful, s--"

"Shut up, Jimin. Have some respect. She's still a lady and what would you expect--" Jin tried to continue before Haru pushed the glass cup onto the floor, smashing it. Despite the agonizing pain, she took one of the broken glasses and threw it, cutting a deep gash right through Jin's neck, knocking him seemingly dead on the floor. "Demon or not, if you know who I am, then I'll kill you. I'll kill all of you."

She reached down for another piece of glass, ready to hurt the remaining men, however, she was too slow when someone came up behind her and pulled her neck back. "Not too fast, you little ing ." Haru turned her head slightly, only to feel the blood drain from her face when her eyes came in contact with complete black and red ones.

"You've made me mad, and now we'll drop the playing." Taehyung smirked before throwing Haru against a concrete wall.


Hey guys!  So, I've finally decided to update this story and I hope you enjoy this! As a short and brief introduction, I go by the name saranghxe here (which may or may not change in the future, so please keep that in mind). But you guys can all call me Jae here! As a little heads up I may not be updating so often as I have finals coming up. That's all for now, so please look forward to future updates and etc c:
Bye, loves 
♥ 

Edited on: 130615 (June 13th, 2015)