Chapter 1 : Coincidence

Goodbye Angel ?

Kwon Yuri, the youngest angel,was given her first mission.Just like her seniors,she had to come down to Earth and protect people with orders from her seniors.The mission needed her to protect three boys on Earth.The three boys were of totally different personalities although they were brothers.


 

First brother : Luhan .

Pro gamer.Good looks.Great studies.Quiet.

Second brother : Kim JoonMyeon also known as Suho.

Nerd.Always first in class.Normal looks.Friendly.

Last brother : Kim JongIn also known as Kai.

Kingka.Very handsome.Popular.Poor studies.Cold.


The three brothers set out to school like every other year.It was their first day of school.Luhan and Suho walked off first while Kai was still sleeping.Kai is a sleepyhead.Despite his handsome face,everything he does isn't that great.He was always late but the prefects would just let him go since he would say some cheesy stuffs like "I'll eat with you during lunch,sweetheart." No one can stand that.They were all from the same class,5B.

 

As usual,Kai will walk through the quiet corridor and girls will start crowding around but he doesn't care to say anything anyway.He stared at a girl who was walking with their homeroom teacher.*She looks new.* He thought to himself.Then her walks away from the girls.He doesn't have friends because they were all jealous of him.

 

Luhan is still playing with all the games he has on his handphone.And 'Bang!' He walked into his one and only friend, Kris.Kris has been his friend since year 1 and everyone know their bestfriends.He grinned widely and then walked with him back to their classroom.

 

Suho was walking with Chorong as they walked and talked at the same time towards to the classroom.Chorong was only Suho's best friend but she secretly likes him.She doesn't know how to confess but it'll be hard for her once Yuri comes.

 

Everyone enters class with different expressions.Some happy to see their friends again,some sad to know that their friends have transferred classes,some excited to know that they have a transfer student.The homeroom teacher enters and greeted the class with the transfer student.He then introduce her."Here class,we have a transfer student.Her name is Kwon Yuri.Take care of her."The class gave claps for her and the teacher pointed to her seat which was beside Kyungsoo also known as D.O.

 

D.O looks down shyly and shook hands with Yuri.

 

However,Yuri won't be here with us for today because of some admin stuffs she has to do in the office."Yuri,please go to the office now.Thank you."The teacher said.Yuri stood up,bowed and left.

 

The teacher smiled weakly at her and looked at the class."The reason I asked her to leave is becau-

 


 

Author's note ; 

I hope this chapter wasn't boring.I promise it'll be more exciting in the coming chapters.And I really would like to thank the people who have been commenting below.I'll put up a goal which is,I'll update only when FIVE OTHER people  comments.I won't force you to upvote but you have to comment.

 

Btw,the poster credits to Exotoxics graphics . 👇👇👇