The Class President

Follow Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JACKSON! JACKSON! JACKSON! Ahhhhhhhh!”

 

Dahee startled,she didn’t know what to do and where to go. Before she could do anything,the crowded had pushed her forward. She lost her balance and fell but someone had held her.Their eyes met.

 

“Oh! Hello,stranger!” that guy said.

 

“Who are you to call me like that?” Dahee said angrily.

 

“You think I have no rights to say that!” the boy smirked. “You don’t know who I am!” he continued.

 

“I don’t care and I don’t want to know. Now get out of my way.” She said and stood up on her own. She glared at him and everyone, the girls automatically made way for her.

 

“Who does she think she is?” he smirked.

 

“Oi, stranger! I’m Jackson. Just remember my name, I believe we will meet again soon.And you still owed me a Thank you.It’s not that hard for you say that sentence.You’re so rude, you know. ” He shouted, loudly enough to make Dahee stop her track but she managed to keep on walking.

 

“You crazy jerk.”

 

“Oppa! Just ignore her. Why do you want to meet her again? Don’t do that.” A girl said and the others immediately nodded.

 

“It’s just…..I want.” With that,he went to his class,left his fans standing there with blank faces.

 

Dahee went to her new class, she opened the door roughly, made all the students in the class startled. They immediately shut their mouths and looked at her with their fear eyes. She didn’t give a damn about them and walked to her favourite seat by the window.

 

Everyone continued with their work and tried not to care about her. But there was 2 boys still looked at her secretly from their seats.

 

“Bang!” Once again, the door was opened roughly and once again, everyone stopped their action. But this time,everyone was happy when they knew who just walked in. It was Minha – the queenka of this school. She’s a dream of all the boys, they want to capture her heart and want her to be theirs. But her heart has already belonged to someone else, someone that they all knew – Jackson.

 

Minha took a seat next to Jackson, she turned to him and smiled brightly. But he just returned her with a slight smile. A few minutes later, their homeroom teacher came.

 

“Hello everyone. My name’s Jung Eun Mi and I’ll be your homeroom teacher for this year. I hope we can get along well.” The teacher said.

 

“Yes, teacher.” The whole class responded in unison except one person.

 

“Okay now I need our class to elect someone as our class president. Who do you suggest?”

 

“Teacher, I think we can choose either Jackson or Rome. One of them will suit that position.Is everyone agree?” Minha said

 

The class suddenly became noisy, the students argued with each other, some said Jackson would be perfect to be the class president while the others, on the other hand, said that it had to be Rome, not Jackson. Miss Jung tried her best to make her students be quiet but it seemed hopeless.

 

“I don’t want that position.” Rome said coldly. That made everyone immediately sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter