December 13, 2014

와라 아공 마이십 나 타이털 ♥

December 13, 2014

 

It’s Sungmin’s wedding day.

The Wedding will start in hours but Kyuhyun’s not preparing.

He won’t attend to his wedding.

He can’t do this.

He can’t watch him marry another woman.

He can’t watch him being happy with anyone but him.

He want Sungmin for his self.

 

Today is his flight back to Philippines.

 

Teary eyed, he decided to fax a letter to Sungmin. It’s the letter he made that night.

 

It’s now or never.

 

He don’t care what Sungmin would think about him, but for once, he want Sungmin to be aware of how he feel for him.

 

After, he went straight to the airport, and went back to Philippines.

 

 

 

 

December 13, 2014 07:15 A.M

 

Sungmin received a Fax letter from a hotel, he took and read it.

It says,

 

Sungmin,

It’s me, Kyuhyun. Well first, Congratulations! You’re getting married!~ and second, sorry. I can’t make it. I just can’t watch you marry her, hyung. Sorry.

It’s because I love you, Hyung.

Not the love that how friends felt for each other, but.. the love that is like how you felt for her, the person that you will marry.

I love you hyung.

I love you more than She loves you. And I can prove it forever.

I love you more than how you love chocolates,

I love you more than how you think I love playing games.

I love you Lee Sungmin.

It has always been you.

Sorry that I keep it for 11 years alone… I don’t want you to know because I don’t want you to get away from me. I don’t want to lose you, hyung. Just how am I supposed to live with out you?

But then, I left you. That’s I think the bravest thing I did.

I left, to move on. For the past 6 years that I’m gone, all I do is study and hink about you, hyung.

But now you’re getting married, let me ask you again. How am I supposed to live with out you?

I can’t stand there pretend to be happy seeing you touching, kissing, and hugging her.

I’ll die hyung.

I only want you mine.

The person who you can touch, hug, kiss, and.. love Is me.

I really believe that you’re the one for me, but I guess I’m wrong.

I really believe that you’re my true love hyung.

I just want to ask something hyung, have you ever fell for me too? Like what happened to me for you?

Just for once, do I ever cross your mind and think that maybe It’s love?

Heh. What am I saying. Of course not, Sungmin hyung is not a gay.

Not a gay like me.

If gay is the term, then I became gay because I love Sungmin hyung.

I am really sorry, I don’t have gift for you on your wedding day. Plus  didn’t come.

I’m really sorry. But today is my flight back to Philippines.

 

I love you so much hyung. Mahal kita.

 

  • Kyuhyun

 

After reading it, Sungmin doesn’t know what to feel.

 

 

4 hours later, Kyuhyun arrives on the Philippines, and went straight to his house,

 

His personal secretary asked him why he came back so fast, he didn’t answer, and continue walking until he reach his room.

 

His room that is full of Sungmin and his pictures together,

His room that also longs for Sungmin.

 

Reaching his room, he was shocked that it wasn’t locked. He is sure that he locked his room before,

 

“Maybe the maid cleaned, and forgot to lock my room” he thought to his self,

 

Opening the door of his Room, he saw a very familiar figure standing by the window.

 

It looks like it’s him.

The reason why he is breathing.

The reason why his heart is beating.

The reason why he went back to the Philippines.

 

But no, today is his wedding day, why would he be here?

 

He scratches his eyes gently, to clear his view, as he thought he was imagining things. But when he looked again,

 

It’s still there. And right now, he is facing him.

 

Smiling at him.

 

“M-Ming?” he said. He couldn’t believe what he is seeing.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah~” Sungmin softly answered.

 

“Why are you here? It’s your wedding day right? Why—“ Kyuhyun was cut short because Sungmin hugged him.

 

His hug is full of love, but Kyuhyun still can’t understand why.

 

Pulling out of the hug, Sungmin looked at him, and smiled.

 

“Because I Love you too. Cho Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said.

 

“I read your letter. I love you too. It’s always been you too. I am gay for you too, Cho Kyuhyun. When you left, you didn’t know how I suffered. Because of you. Babo! If you just confessed earlier, you shouldn’t have wasted 6 years.” Sungmin told him.

 

Kyuhyun is happy. Sungmin loves him too.

 

Kyuhyun smiled, and pull Sungmin into a hug again, but when he faced Sungmin, he suddenly asked.

 

“How about your wedding, hyung? All the preparations. Your bride. How about her? Your parents.” Kyuhyun asked him.

 

“My parents knew that I am a gay. Because I confessed to them long ago that I love you. I don’t care about anyone else now, Kyuhyun. You’re more important than anything in this world.” Sungmin told him

 

And he pull Kyuhyun into a kiss.

 

A kiss that they’ve been longing since then.

 

A kiss that can only be shared by the two of them.

 

A kiss that is full of love and happiness.

 

“I love you Cho Kyuhyun. You’re only mine.”

 

“I love you too, Ming.”

 

And they spent their night full of love together.