Freaking-Tall-Tree

Of Trees and Bedroom Windows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

It was already past midnight when Infinite finished their photoshoot for their comeback.

"Ahh I'm soooo tired!!! And hungry and sleepy and ughh !" Sungjong complained

 

"Yah maknae! stop complaining and get your inside the car. I'm too tired for your complains" Sunggyu smacked the Maknae's head, before dragging him into the car along with Hoya.

 

 

Infinite piled up in the car quickly. Their manager started the car ready to go until Sungyeol noticed his best friend was missing. again

 

"Wait! Where's L?" He asked

 

All of the members stopped and looked at him for a while before continuing making themselves comfortable in the car, pretending they haven't heard him. 

 

"Well?" Sungyeol said dumbfounded.

Dongwoo gave him an apologetic smile.

"As if you don't know.." Woohyun said placing earphones on his ears and just stared outside like it was a the most interesting thing to do in that moment.

"Again?" Sungyeol mumbled to himself realizing what happened /again/


"tsk someone's too in love.." he smirked.

 
--

Another hour passed until Myungsoo reached his destination.


"Great what do i do now?"  He said looking at the window above him whose lights were currently off.  

"Well obviously she's already sleeping at this hour.." He sigh "Great timing Myungsoo"

He let his hands ran down to his new blonde hair still thinking. He thought about calling her but just her peaceful sleeping face flashing in his mind, he immediately wave it off. 


Who wants to disturb a sleeping angel at this ungodly hour right? obviously not him. No. He cant do that. Not with his angel.

--

Frustratedly looking around, he suddenly saw a Tree. A Tree that had been there all the time. A Tree near her bedroom's window. A Tree that can save his longing heart. 


But still it was a TREE!! A FREAKING TALL TREE ! 


He looked at it desperately


"Just what did I do in my past life to deserve this?"

--

Ouch! 

Owww!

Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter