01 : Is This the End?

Get Killed or With Him?


Finally, we reached my house, Sehun gives me a rides. I thanked him and give back his helmet, “ Thanlypu, I will pay you back.” I said as I rushed to the house, I don’t know if he will stay by me or just go. I was too busy rushing to the house. What I heard on the phone was more important. What happened??

 As I tried to get inside the house, the door was locked and I tried to enter the house, I keep calling the maids and my dad, but there’s was no response. It’s weird.. the Maids will not go anywhere. They only stayed in the house even when my dad went outside. At this time, the gardener will be there cleaning the garden and uncles were also there cleaning the car.

I keep knocking the door, then I moved to the windows. But no answer.. Then I went to the backyard. I tried to knocked it many times and tried to open the door, but no answers. I started to feel worried, what happened??
It takes around 10 minutes to reach home, what happened along those 10 minuetes? I started to think.
‘I am sure there was a gun shot and the sound was a mess. That was dad, but why he wants me to run? Is he running away? I need to find out’

Sehun was about to go, but he feels weird as he looked the surrounding of the house. It feels so tense up, he feels like someone is watching them. He don’t want to think, he started his motor and as he went form the house, he saw a black van and a van that was covered up, he was sure it’s a van. He doenst feel right.

I couldn’t calm down, there were no answers and I was worried, ‘it’s okay, I can fix it later.’ I told myself as I grabbed the stone, and break the windows, I opened my jacket and cover the windows with my jacket to prevent the sharpness. And hopped inside, It was nothing. It’s clear but there was no one. I started to call my dad, he answer! “Dad? Where are you I’m at the house but I where is everyone?” I asked him many questions I was worried.

On the other side, The one who pickes up the phone is someone else, his lips perform a smile. He tehn look to his side, there was a man helplessly lying with blood all over his face and coat. He nooded to his follower and they rushed to their car and they  inform the others. He ended the call.

‘dad? Dad??” I tried to call him back, but it wa sunavailable, I then went upstairs quickly and search for soemone, atlest someone, But then when I scanned the room, I can hear there was footsteps entering the house, I was afraid. I tried to hide inside the cabinet and closed my mouth, I went silently as my hands tried to support me, but I feel somehting. It was blood flowing to me, I opened my flashlight and move my phone to up, I shoced as I see dead bodies was hung. It was the ahjumma, that works for my family. Her eyes were widen open. I help my shocked and closed my eyes. I tried to calm but my tears flowed. I was afraid. But then the footsteps are getting near. I closed my mouth and held my breath, hoping I don’t make any sound. I didn’t realize anything, but I was crying. I prayed, I want to get out of this house. But then the closet were opened, the sun hit my face and I opened my eyes, I thought this is my last breath. I feel surrendered. I closed my eyes..
But then I feel someone grabbed me and pull me outisde, I was tearing up. “I’m here.” The voice.. I opened my eyes. Oh Sehun.. The guy that I meet earlier. I was crying and I don’t know why he hugged me and tried to calm me down. “let’s get out of here, I feel strange.” He told me, he helped me to stand ‘ The ahjumma.. ‘ I pointed and cried.
Oh Sehun was shocked to see, He started to think deeply. He recall everything, the van earlier. “This is a trap. ‘ he told himself. “We need to go. Someone is chasing us.” He told me, he quickly make a call. “Help me.” And ended the call and send a text,
“My friends will come here. I need you to help me, do you know where the secuirty rooms?”
“it’s in the basement.” I told him. “ Okay. Go there and locked the door, I will search for you. “
he told me, I disagree and shake my head, “together.” I told him.
he look at me.

Sehun’s pov.
I saw her eyes, our eyes meet, it feels like her eyes told me to stick with her. She was afraid, her eyes told me to save her.
end of pov

‘okay. Believe me, picks anything important here, doucments and everything, ypur passport, ic. Everyhing.  we only have 3 minutes. ‘ He told me. I nodded and start to collect all th edocuments in my room, it was hidden in the inside the pillow. I take my backpack and put everything inside,

Sehun takes the knife and starte to prepare, ‘They will attack’ Sehun whispers to himself.
He heard a soud of a van coming, He started to find her, then she went downstairs and they find each other, ‘take this.’ She handed him a gun.
“okay, listen..’ Oh sehun started to speak with me, ‘ We need to run, I parked my  motor in the garden, we need to run. I nodded ‘ I know, there’s a way.’ I told him ‘follow me.’ We went to the basement, “there’s a secret way to go out through here. I told him. “but as soon I opened the basement door, there was about 5 mens gathered up, they were smiling looking at us, Sehun quickly come forward and cover me, he protect me. “Miss, please follow us, our boss is waiting.” They said as they come forward slowly.

Sehun’s pov
 her hands grabbed my jacket tightly, I know she’s afraid. I held her hands, tried to kep her calm.
end of pov

‘do you know the?’ Oh sehun asked me.
“no.” I asnwered.
“if that’s so..” He smirked.
He started to take out his guns. And start to shoot, He held my hands, not to let me go, but the men were all suited up, they started to fired their guns, I couldt see anything, but as I know, there a hand that holding me tighty.
It was  a messed, We hided, but he keep fire the gun. I feel hopeless and I couldt stop praying, the gun shot bring me to the phones I had with my father earlier, my head started to shaken up. I feel dizzy.  But I ttried to hol d it.
the men earlied throw a smoke.
Sehun psuehd me to the table and hide there. I cant see him. But all I can see is a gunshot. But then I figured out it’s not a normal smoke, but it was a gas. Dangerous gas.
I started to cough and my breath start slacking.

Sehun’s pov
As I saw them, I killed them, the knive that I take earlier help me a lot, they grabbed me, but I can escpae and take a shot, they push their knife to me and my hips were attacked, before I fight them back, I take a glace at her and she painted. I need to keep her safe, the others were searchig for her, I grabbed the guy collar and smakced his head. And I ran to them who was trying to take her and hit their back, and they grabbed me again and kicked me, hit me. But I hold back. Somehow a light comes on… they’re here… Kai.. Suho.. Baek.. Chan.. D.O…
before I closed my eyes, my eyes tried to find her, As long I know she safe, My eyes had closed..
End of pov