Final

No love, No more

“There is no use for you to keep bothering me about this, father. I told you that I will never move to China only because of you are not able to manage your stupid company” Yoseop rolled his eyes, sighing for the umpteenth times.

“That stupid company hold the biggest share in the business market in China, you ungrateful child. The reason why you`re studying business is only for this thing and Lord help me, if you didn`t graduate my all A`s, I`ll kick you out of this house” Yang Yoojun said sharply without even looked at his son as he was busy with the documents sprawled in front of him. “I have no other child so you have to do it no matter what”

“Really…? Why don`t you ask Sehun to do it since you fancy him so much more that your own son and for your information, I never even see any B`s in my exam`s slip ever since I started to go to even kinder garden”

“Sehun is already managing the whole company`s marketing here so that`s why I asked you to go. If he has nothing to do I would not even want to talk to you”

Yoseop frowned, “Why didn`t I know about him managing the company here? He never mention anything to me when we met few days ago”

“There is no use for me to tell you and I am the one who asked him not to say a word about this”

“So I am the second choice after him?”

“The last choice perhaps…”

Glaring down at the old man that didn`t bother to even glanced at him, Yoseop scoffed and his heels, wanting to get the hell out of the office. “Well then, if I am the last choice, I am sure you have other candidates”

“Yang Yose-”

He didn`t even wait another second to slam the door closed.

~~~~~

“Yoseob…”

He stopped his track and quickly turned around and his lips curved into a soft smile slowly, “Hey Yifan…” He greeted.

Yifan walked slowly towards his fiancée and when both of them stood right in front of each other, he placed one of his hand on the smaller`s shoulder, “You okay? I heard something inside your dad`s office”

Yoseob sighed and shook his head, looking into his incredibly handsome fiancée`s eyes, “He forced me to go to China. He is too busy here and can`t managed the company there”

“Wasn`t it supposed to be good? You finally can manage a company all by yourself. Then when the business is finally yours, you will not feel awkward and whatsoever”

“I don`t want to…” Yoseob sighed again and brushed the hand on his shoulder off before walking towards his initial direction, the pool. He was thinking on sleeping there, “You know that I wanted to be an artist. I like to paint more than I like to manage the company”

Yifan trailed behind him slowly, nodding to what his fiancée was saying. He knew the other like to paint and he have seen his art. It was very beautiful and evens him, the man with no knowledge regarding arts, love them so much.

“What are you doing here anyway?” Yoseob asked, not looking back.

Yang Yoseob and Wu Yifan were on an arranged married by their parents. They met each other a few years back and somehow get along together quite well despite how their lives are totally being arranged for the purposed of money and fame.

But one thing that both of them knew, is that none of them actually love each other. They admitted it themselves. Yifan`s word was like…”I am sorry but I had tried to love you” and strangely, both of them didn`t even wanted to break the stupid marriage plan. It is probably because none of them finds their love yet.

Well, maybe only Yoseob didn`t find his love yet because right at that moment, Yifan already have someone in his heart. And Yoseob knew who.

“I wanted to see if Sehun is here because I can`t get in touch with him. He didn`t answer my call” Yifan said. “Do you know where he is?”

So, yeah… Yifan and Sehun is actually an item. Yoseob sighed loudly. my life.

~~~~~

“Hey…”

Yoon Doojoon looked up and noticed a small baby faced guy leaning over towards him who was cleaning his grandmother`s front garden right at that moment. He blinked exactly twice and straightened his body, “Yes, may I help you?”

“Do you know who I am?”

“Um…” Doojoon squint his eyes, trying to remember whether he had some kind of relatives or friends that looked like this small man in front of him but nothing seems to appear, “Should I know who you are?”

Yoseop slowly smirked before stepping one step closer to the man, “My name is Yang Yoseop”

There was a brief silent for a mere second before Doojoon nodded and smiled softly, “Hello, my name is Yoon Doojoon. It is nice to know-”

“I want you”

“I… sorry…?”

“I said I want you”

Taking a few steps back, Doojoon chuckled nervously, looking side to side to see if anyone was playing him with a stupid prank or something but there seems to be only him and this… weird man at the garden. “I think… you mistaken me as-”

“You are very handsome and I would like you to be my boyfriend” Yoseop said persistently.

Doojoon dropped the crack smile on his face and frowned instead, “Are you nuts? I just know you and-”

“I would like to say it like at the first sight”

Okay… Doojoon almost chuckled at that lame pickup line when it was supposed to be love at the first sight. That proves that this man in front of him definitely was playing him. “I think I should get inside” He finalized and walked towards the door of his house.

“You know… there is reason why I tell you my name”

Doojoon stopped his track but stayed silent.

“Why don`t you find out who I really am and when you know what I can do when you say no to me, give me a call. I am sure my phone number is on the internet” Yoseob casually said and before Doojoon could say anything back, he walked away, smirking hard.

~~~~~

That night, like usual, Doojoon lay on his bed after making sure that his grandmother tucked into deep sleep. He sighed softly while looking at the ceiling. His grandmother had been falling sick again. It has been the third times within this month only and he didn`t even have enough cents to buy any meds. All of the money that he gained by working day and  night with only one day off in a week, which is on that day, are used for foods and other stuff such as house rent and so on.

He is an orphan and never knew who his parents are. According to his grandmother, his parents died in a plane crash when he was still a baby and they left no fortune behind, forcing his grandmother to work hard to take care of him. Like his life`s not sad enough, he had no other relatives so either he wants or not, he had to live with his grandmother forever.

Don`t get him wrong.

He loves his grandmother. The old woman is the only person that he can ever call family and he didn`t have any other friend either. But a young man like Yoon Doojoon wanted to experience life. He wanted to go to university and work in a professional profession but he can only dream about it.

And now, since his grandmother had reached almost 80, it is common for the old woman to get sick. When she gets sick, Doojoon would get very worried and he can`t focused on his work. What a life he had.

Thanking God that his grandmother`s one strong old woman, still supporting him from behind, Doojoon turned to his side and his eyes fell on his old computer that had been off for more than weeks.

‘Why don`t you find out who I really am’

He blinked furiously as he suddenly remembered what the boy that he met beforehand had told him and within seconds, he was sitting in front of his computer. While biting his lower lips softly, he type in the petite boy`s name on search and right when he clicked enter, numerous sites are display on screen.

Not wanting to waste his time, he clicked on the first sites and he has to squint his eyes to read the page since he didn`t turn on the bedroom`s light. And as he read slowly, his eyes grew larger and larger to the point that it hurts.

~~~~~

            “Hello” A sleepy voice greeted his ears and he glanced at the clock. Crap, it`s late and he is calling this boy.

“Hello… Is Y-Yang Yoseob there?”

            “Yoon Doojoon?” The once sleepy voice turned slightly sharp and Doojoon gulped down his spit. Why the hell he called him?

“U-Um… Yeah…”

            “I can see that you already browsed about me” Even when there are far apart, Doojoon can tell that the boy was smiling or… smirking.

“Um… I…”

            “Tell you what… Why don`t we meet tomorrow? It`s already 2 in the morning, Doojoon-ah”

“No!” Doojoon quickly blurted out his mind despite he felt slightly shocked on how casual the other was calling him.

            “No?”

“I-I mean… I need to talk to you about what you told me earlier… now”

            “Can you wait because I am sleepy…?”

“My answer is no…”

            “…I am sorry?” Now the voice definitely changed into something more sharp and threatening almost.

“Even though I know who you are, my answer will still be no. I refuse to be in a relationship with you” Honestly, he told. He didn`t want to drag this childish love thingy further so he decided to just let the other knows about his feeling. There will be no way he would want to be this boy`s boyfriend.

Not only they had just met, this boy creeps him slightly on how bold he is and Doojoon know, even when he had never be in a relationship before, it is not a good decision if he accepted that boy`s… proposal…?

            “Yoon Doojoon… Are you certain that you have read everything about me?”

“I know that you own this land including my house and my parents once worked with yours but I don`t think-”

            “I always get what I wanted, Doojoon”

“…But not me. You see… I don`t even know you and then you just wanted to-”

            “You will regret this”

“Yoseop-shii… I think you better find someone else to-”

            “Are you sure that you will be saying no to me?”

“…Y-Yes. My answer is-”

            -click-

Doojoon looked at the phone in his hand in horror. What the hell had he got himself into?

~~~~~

“I-I am sorry but… what?” Doojoon frowned hardly at the two suited guys standing at the front of the door, “But I paid the rent already for this month. You can check with-”

“This is not regarding the rent, Mr. Yoon. On behalf of the order by the Yang, you need to leave the house immediately” One of the guy said and Doojoon almost cringed at how harsh the man sounded.

He bit his lower lips slightly before glanced at his back, looking at his grandmother who was sitting on the old couch with worried written all over her soft face. He turned his face to the front and sigh dejectedly.

He should be afraid. Other people on his spot will be afraid. But he didn`t feel even slight afraid but he felt angry instead. It is because he knew why this thing happened. “It`s Yang Yoseop, right? He asked you guys to come here and tell us this crap, is it?”

The slightly shorter than him guy looked perplexed but he quickly wiped that expression from his face, “You guys have 10 minutes to-”

“Tell Yang Yoseop that the answer is no!”

And he slammed the door shut.

~~~~~

Doojoon sighed again. “What else now?” He slowly asked himself as he tears the envelope in his hand, taking out a piece of paper and read it contents slowly.

It doesn`t take long for him to scoff in annoyance. Taking his seat on the sofa, he crumpled the piece of paper in his hand before throwing it straight to the fireplace.

As he watched the fire burnt the letter, he swiftly took out his phone and dialed the number that had been leaving missed call on his phone every single day. He waited patiently for the other to pick up with his nose flaring smoke and fire and right when he heard a click…

“I am so sick of your stupid game, Yang ing Yoseop. You have no right to make my manager fired me from my workplace!”

            “Oh… Doojoonie?”

“And you have no right to call me that either!”

            “Calm your down. What`s the matter, handsome?”

Struggling to keep his voice lower so that his sick grandmother would not hear him, Doojoon fumed in anger, “You make me jobless now. How the hell am I supposed to pay the rent and everything?”

            “Once you said yes to me, everything will be back to normal. Perhaps, I will make it even better. Your sick grandmother will get such an expensive treatments from the best doctors and I will probably asked my men to fix your old and threatening to fall house”

“How did you know that my grandmother is sick?”

            “Oh my man…” He can hear Yoseop was chuckling, “I told you before that I can get whatever I wanted, right?”

Doojoon feels like wanted to explode but somehow, he managed to control his tantrum, “So, now what? What else do you want from me? You have taken everything from me”

            “Well, not everything. Wait till I make you homeless”

“What? You can`t do that!”

            “Oh I can and I will”

“No… how am I supposed to live and my grandmother” A sudden panic risen up over his spine and Doojoon stood up, walking back and forth in front of the fireplace.

            “Well… then you know what you have to do, Doojoonie…”

“You… er…” Squinted his eyes, Doojoon swear if the other was there, he will strangle him to death and burn his body into ashes.

            “Yeah… We will be ing each other soon”

-click-

~~~~~

Doojoon stepped inside the big house carefully and he almost gaped in awed. The house is ing big. It was like 4… no 5 times bigger than his and it has another floor at the top. Wow…

He had never seen such a big house like this in his entire life. His eyes roamed again and he can see few people dressing in some kind of uniform are busy at the kitchen and some at the top floor. Is it what people called maid? How come this one house has so many maids?

“Can I help you?”

Doojoon quickly turned around as he was ready to curse Yang Yoseob out of his small brain when he had to quickly bite his tongue because the man standing there is not Yoseob. This man is more… younger and also… taller than that er.

“Um… Yoseob said…”

“Oh… so you are the guy that he had been babbly about the whole time. Yoon Doojoon, right?” The man said while smiling widely. “You really are good looking. He wasn`t just bluffing on me”

Doojoon raised his eyebrows. So, Yoseob talked about him the whole time?

“By the way, I am Oh Sehun, Yoseob`s cousin. I guess we will be seeing each other a lot after this since I also live here”

Looking down at the withdraw hand, Doojoon quickly withdrew his hand too and shake it with the other man`s. “Um… you live here?” He asked while pulling back his hand to his side. “You don`t live with your parents instead?”

“I am an orphan, Doojoon-shii and Yoseob`s parents are so kind. They raised me up like their own son and even give me job at their company. I am the top manager of Yang Corporation”

“Oh… I am so sorry. I didn`t know that you are-”

“It`s okay. It`s a sallow story anyway” Sehun said, smiling softly and Doojoon feels something weird in his heart. “Yoseob is actually with his fiancée at the office but he will be back in no time”

“He is with his fiancée?” Again, Doojoon raised his eyebrow. What the hell? That er had a fiancée already and yet he is bothering Doojoon like no one ever love him. “But he was-” He was so closed on blurting that Yoseob was forcing him into a relationship when he realized that Sehun probably shouldn`t know about it.

“What`s wrong, Doojoon-shii?”

Doojoon shook his head, “Just call me Doojoon” He said, smiling softly.

Sehun chuckled and again, Doojoon had to calm his fast beating heart down. “I think you need some explanation, don`t you?”

“H-How did you know?”

“Doojoon…” Sehun called out, “I am not only his cousin but I am the only friend that he had. So, basically, I know everything about him. You can talk to me about anything also if you want”

Sehun is the only friend that Yoseob had? “Um… so I guess you already know what he did to me, is it?” Doojoon said and quickly following Sehun as the man suddenly walked towards the living room.

“Yeah and actually… None of it is real. That boy was just wanted you to agree to whatever he wanted, that`s all. Your house is safe and you didn`t get fired. Yoseob just asked your manager to let you take a few days off”

Doojoon sighed in both relieve and annoyance. How dare the petite man played him like that? He is so stupid for agreeing after being threatened like this. “I am so stupid…” He blurted out.

Sehun laughed again and suddenly he stood up, “Yoseob… you finally come back…”

Hearing the small devil`s name, Doojoon quickly stood up also and turned around to proceed to his earlier plan which is to curse the other as hard as he could but then again, he had to bite his tongue because the man that used to make his life miserable looked… he didn`t know… perhaps… angry?

~~~~~

“Yoseob… What brings you here into my office?” Sehun looked up from the paper in his hands and smiled brightly at his cute cousin, “And I am sorry that I didn`t pick up your phone call last night. I had to stay here since this new project needs to be presented early this morning”

Yoseob stayed silent as he closed the door of the office and walked until he stood across the table where Oh Sehun currently was sitting at, “Yifan and you…”

“Yeah…?” Sehun raised his eyebrows in question. Yoseob was asking as if he didn`t know about them. But he is the first person that the couple told when they were official. “What`s wrong?”

“Is there anything that happened between you guys?”

“I guess… no…” Sehun shook his head slowly, “Why are you asking? Yifan told you anything about us?”

Yoseob blinked his eyes, pursuing his lips slightly, “Then, why are you bothering my property if you have Yifan already?”

It took Sehun few seconds to really understand what his cousin was saying and exactly 15 seconds later, he chuckled softly, “What are you saying? Are you implying that I am bothering Yoon Doojoon? I think you`re getting delusion-”

“He didn`t even want to look at me” Yoseob snapped, “And he`s coming to my house to see you instead of me. How can I am not making assumption that you`re having something with him when he clearly enjoying your presence and not mine”

“Seob… You need to understand that it is not me who searched for him. He`s the one who come to me and I swear I will not turn my back on Yifan so you don`t have to be worried about me falling for him”

“No I don`t…” Yoseob squint his eyes, “But I want you to stay away from him. He is mine and mine alone, Oh Sehun”

“Seobie…”

“Don`t ing Seobie me right now” Yoseob nearly shouted. He was angry and frustrated to death. “Ever since you were born, everything had changed. You`re so loved by everyone including my own parents. They give you everything you wanted and ever need. You`re home school while I have to work my up at class. You`ve been registered to university, majoring in music that you wanted while I have to beg my father to let me study art when at last I still have to study business. And now, my father gave to a job while I am here, being force to take care of a stupid business in China… Not enough with taking everything that should have been mine, you Oh Sehun… dare to make the only person that I had fall for to fall for you!”

Sehun was stunned for a moment. He didn`t realized that Yoseob remembered everything that had happened to them. Well, he didn`t have to defend himself because whatever Yoseob was babbling around was right. He did received such a treatment from Yoseob`s parents and he knew that the Yang didn`t really being fair with their only child.

Honestly, he also didn`t know why because if he is the Yang, he would have favored his son over his nephew. But… probably he is lucky. Even when he is the Oh, he was raised as if he is the Yang. Maybe he was switched at birth with Yang Yoseob. Who knows?

“Well… are you going to stay shut now?” Yoseob snapped.

Sehun blinked his eyes repeatedly and slowly, he smiled at the man in front of him or more to smirk, “Seob… It is not my fault when there is no love for you”

~~~~~

Yoseob sighed as he looked at the outside of the window, glaring down at the three people that were currently enjoying themselves beside the pool. Wearing only pair of shorts, it looks like there were enjoying the sun. It was Doojoon, Sehun and Yifan together.

It has been 2 weeks since Doojoon started to come to his house and for the whole 2 weeks, whenever he wanted to do anything with Doojoon, everything that he was getting was a glare. Whenever he wanted to come near the handsome man, Doojoon always said “Go away, you er”.

Not just that, whenever he wanted to even talk to Doojoon, he will get an answer like, “Don`t touch me and leave me alone”

He sighed again and startled as someone suddenly tapped him on his left shoulder. He looked up slightly and smiled at his mother. “Hey mother...” He greeted before turning back his gaze to the outside.

“Your father was looking for you just now”

“I told him already. Until I received my exam`s slip, I will not go to China” Yoseob sighed deeply, “Can he waits? I already agree that I will manage the company there so just wait…!”

Hyesun shook her head, “You know that your father just wanted the best for you, right?”

“The best…? He only wanted the best for his company, that`s all. He never thinks about me as his son”

“What are you talking about? Your father-”

“He never told me that he loves me!” Yoseob said harshly, glaring at the reflection of his mother on the window, “Ever since I was a child, I`ve never heard the word love from his lips for me. He also always favored Sehun. Sehun is always right and I am always wrong. He gave Sehun everything and I am to work hard for everything. What kind of a father is that?”

Yang Hyesun sighed and took the seat beside her son, glancing back and forth towards the outside and his son, wondering what had caught the boy`s attention so much. “That friend of yours had been coming here often I can say...”

“His name is Yoon Doojoon”

“Yoon Doojoon…? I`ve heard of the Yoon before… Where is it?” Hyesun frowned, trying to remember since the Yoon sound quite familiar to her.

“His parents worked with dad before. Unfortunately, involved in the plane crash decades ago…” Yoseob said shortly after his mother finished talking. His eyes never leave the said man. Oh how much he wanted to be over there, talking freely and laughing with Yoon Doojoon.

Hyesun hummed, “Hmm… Now I remember… Poor young man… Although his parents are such good workers, they didn`t really hold high rank so the company can`t really support his live. In other words, he didn`t really have any assurance by the company if something happen to his parents”

Yoseob stayed silent, thinking hard for a while. Doojoon really had a hard life and he knew whatever he had done, making it another reason why Doojoon hates him.

Yang Yoseob sighed again.

~~~~~

“Thank you again Mrs. Yang, for inviting me to have this dinner” Doojoon said politely while smiling ever so handsomely towards Yoseob`s parents.

Hyesun shook her head, “It is fine. Yoseob didn`t really bring his friend to his house so I am so happy to meet his friend. You don`t have to be worried, this is nothing at all. We always have rooms for more”

Hearing the boy`s name, Doojoon`s eyes darted to the empty seat beside him. The said boy had didn`t come down for dinner and he wonder why. Is it because of what he said that morning?

“Can we at least be friend?”

“I said no!” Doojoon tossed away the boy`s hand off his shoulder

“What else do you want me to do? I gave you everything back and in fact I didn`t bother you like before anymore”

“You didn`t really take anything. Sehun told me everything that you did just an act, whatever you said before is a lie”

Yoseob clicked his tongue, “Sehun… he already has Yifan. Why are you still wanted to stay close to him?”

“Yifan..? You mean your fiancée?”

“We were just being a fiancée for reason not because we love each other and Yifan loves Sehun, so does Sehun. So why don`t you stay away from them and be with me instead. I thought that you will accept me when you came to my house at the first place”

“I was going to say yes but when Sehun told me the truth, I think I should not because you clearly just playing with me”

“I am not playing with you”

“Yes you are. And for your information, I came to your house to see Sehun and Yifan only but not you”

“I told you that-”

“At least they are nice to me and not like you. You are just a spoiled rich kid who think you can get whatever you wanted but newsflash for you mister, I will never even wanted to know you”

“What`s wrong, Doojoon?” Sehun asked, bringing the man back into reality. “Is the food does not taste good?”

Doojoon blinked his eyes and quickly chuckled, “It is fine… I was just thinking about my grandmother at home” He lied, not wanted anyone to know that he was currently thinking about the er Yang Yoseob.

“I heard that your grandmother is sick. Is it okay for you to stay here?” Yifan asked while sipping over his chicken soup. “How old is she?”

“Nearly 80 and yeah… she always get sick like cough and flu but it`s okay, I already make sure that she went to sleep first before getting here. Since she`s sick, she often sleep and rest. I make sure that she didn`t do any work so that she can get well soon”

Yoojun nodded, “What a good child you are. I was hoping that Yoseob would be like you. Instead of getting fancy over some painting, he should start to work for the company. It is such an unfortunate for me to have only one son because if I have even a daughter, I will pass the heir to her instead of Yoseob”

“Yoseob already agree that he will be going to China soon, right?” Sehun asked, didn`t aware that Doojoon didn`t know about it. “So why don`t uncle give him a chance. I think it is good thing for him to learn this thing slowly, is it?”

“Yeah, since he didn`t really fancy business, he might take some time to cope with the whole picture. So, we should give him chance to work slowly by himself” Yifan continued.

Yoojun shook his head, “There is no time for him. Our business is getting bigger than ever including in China and without him to help me beside Sehun and and you, Yifan, I don`t think the business can do well enough. Like I said, I hope that I have another child”

Yoseob is going to China? Why he didn`t tell him anything. Well, it is him who didn`t want to talk to that petite guy. Doojoon quietly listened to the conversation while munching over his food.

“After I threatened to kick him out of this house, he`d agree”

“You did what?” Hyesun asked in disbelief but somehow, she didn`t raised his voice like a shock mother should have, “He is still young, my dear and I don`t think you should stop him from loving his art world”

“He is older than Sehun by 4 years and looked where Sehun is now” Yoojun said, still defending over his nephew, “If I had to choose, I will choose to take care of Sehun rather than him. He never listened to me and never made something that could benefit this family. It is good that he is good in studying that that`s all. Everything else is useless”

Yifan looked over at Sehun, knowing that both of them wanted to say at least something to defend the poor boy named Yang Yoseob, but before anything, they all heard a sound of the front door being slammed closed.

~~~~~

Doojoon waved towards the car and bid farewell to Sehun and Yifan. After the car`s gone, he then started to walk towards his house at the end of the alley. Ever so suddenly, he heard cries and immediately stopped his track.

Turning slowly towards the sound, Doojoon`s heart beats really face as if he was running a marathon. He is seriously afraid. Who didn`t? It almost midnight and then there someone was crying.

But then, he frowned, because he heard the person talked using a voice of someone that he knew. Is it… Yoseob?

~~~~~

Sniffing hardly, Yoseob wiped his eyes but still, his vision stayed blur. He harshly palmed his face and rubbed it and when his sight turned normal, he looked at the picture in his hand, “Grandma…” He sobbed.

~~~~~

Doojoon pressed his back against the old, big tree and slides down to his slowly, not making any noise at all. The other was only at the other side of the tree but he kind of wanted to hear whatever the other wanted to wail about, not thinking to interrupt any sooner.

Slowly, the other started to talk to the picture in his hand and Doojoon listen carefully.

“No one wants me, grandma… Father wanted Sehun instead of me… Mother does not even defending me when father said that… I thought I have done everything that I can for them. I am the best student at school. I never get any other place other than first in everything I do. I am good at sports and the teachers fancy me. I listen to father`s order to make me the next heir although I care none about this stupid family business. What else do they want from me?”

-sobs-

“What is my fault, grandma…? Why there is no one wanted to even being friend with me? Why is it my own parents doesn`t want to love me like any other parents? I thought I was supposed to be happy when I born as a child to such a rich family? Every other kid at school wanted to be like me but this life is hell for me… I wish I was born as a normal poor kid instead…”

-sobs-

“Sehun changed, grandma… He used to always check up on me but now it has been months since he called me. Ever since father hired him, he didn`t have even little time for me. He did not care about me anymore ever since he has Yifan also. He did not pick up my calls… he don`t wants to hang out with me anymore like we always do before… He always with Yifan and ignore me”

-choke on tears-

“Yifan… of course… who am I to him for him to care about me… But since Yifan and Sehun… since them being together, never once he looked at me for more than 4 seconds… am I that ugly? Am I that stupid that he doesn`t want to even hang out with me? Grandma… Not even my own fiancée care about me anymore…”

-loud wail and sobs-

“And Doojoon…”

Doojoon closed his eyes and leaned his head against the tree. Listening until now make him realized that Yoseob is indeed a pure heart boy who just wanted to hang out with people. Maybe he had been raised wrongly, making him became a brat. He sighed softly and continued to listen although he can be sure of what the other will be saying already.

“I love Doojoon, grandma… I swear I love him… This is the first time I fall in love so that`s why I am being so selfish, only wanting him for myself but is it wrong? Is it wrong for me to get love from a person that I love? I know he didn`t love me… he didn`t even like me but I tried so hard, grandma… I tried so hard to be nice but he didn`t even want to look at me!”

Another loud carrying voice and Doojoon sighed again. Now he felt as if this is his fault instead of the other way around.

“Why do you have to go, grandma? You are the only person who loves me. You are the only person that cares for me. Ever since you died, none ever told me they love me, not even father or mother. I want to come with you, grandma. You are the only one that wants me. No one here wanted me. No matter how hard I tried, no one wants me. I just want someone to love me. I am so alone, grandma… I am just so alone…”

Doojoon opened his eyes when he hears nothing anymore. It was a complete silent and somehow, Doojoon senses something is wrong. Slowly, he stood up and walked until he sees a body lying on his side, facing him.

And Doojoon gasped seeing the picture of an old woman in Yoseob`s left hand also with a blade trickled with red stain that he knew is blood in Yoseob`s right hand. The small boy lie on the grass unmoving, eyes closed tightly as if he is sleeping, but wasn`t breathing.

“Y-Yoseob…?” Doojoon`s body trembled hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey awesome subscribers.... 

How are you guys? How was your new years? I am sure that you guys enjoyed it so much, right? Well... not me because i have exams... Haha... 

Anyway... this is for you guys... I am sorry for delaying Time but i didn`t really have complete idead regarding the story... Instead, this idea came up so i quickly write it down for you guys... Hope that you guys like it and don`t forget to comment... 

Love, Mera...