I'll Love You Forever

~ INFINITE's One Shots~

Woohyun and Soompi (You)

 I walked down the hallway, just in time to see Woohyun walking there too.

“Hello best friend!!!!” Woohyun said as he threw his arm around my neck and put me into a headlock.

“Woohyun-ah!!!! LET ME GO!!” I shouted at him.

“It’s oppa, O-P-P-A,” Woohyun said, letter by letter.

I kicked his shin and he groaned in pain.

“Told cha to let me go,” I smirked at him.

I continued walking towards the canteen. Woohyun caught up with me and put his arm around my neck, again. I ignored and continued walking. After Woohyun and I got our food, we went to our favouriteplace to go during recess time, the garden. We sat down and started munching on our sandwich. I saw Woohyun smiled from ear to ear. It must be about Eunmi, the person who Woohyun have a BIG crush.

“Aigoo, is Woohyun thinking about Eunmi?~”

“Soompi-ah, I think I’m in love with Eunmi,” he sang.

I turned around so he would not be able to see the tears that were threatening to come out. If you want to know, yes, I’m in love with Woohyun since we were 10, in middle school when I know him.

“Well, you should confessed to her you know.”

“But, I’m scared if she would reject me,” he confessed.

“Hah, I bet she have a crush on you too. I noticed that she have been staring at you ever since she first come here.” Eunmi just transferred into our school but she’s already the school queenka.

“Plus, she isn’t as y as the other queenka you know.”

“Ok then!” Woohyun said as he stood up,” I’m gonna confessed to her. Today. Now.”

My heart crushed into million pieces. Even though I’m the one who suggested him that. I didn’t know that he was going to confessed to her that fast. I looked at him and smiled.

“Hwatiting!!” I said.

“Hwaiting!!” he said as he punched the air and walked away, from me.

After his figure was not there anymore, I cried, hard. Even though I’m kind of tomboyish and always act tough, I still have feeling and I’m easily hurt not physically but emotionally. I can’t seem to bring myself to confess to him. I watched as the clouds move around the sky freely. I started thinking about the past when Woohyun and I spend together. More tears came out of my eyes. I couldn’t take it anymore. I decided to skip school, I went to my classroom and took my bag. On the way walking to the gate, I saw Woohyun and Eunmi. This was it, Woohyun’s gonna confessed to her. My heat told me to walk away, but my body won’t listen.

“Eunmi-ah, I have something to tell you,” Woohyun said as he smiled shyly.

“What is it, oppa?” she said and Woohyun blushed. Eunmi only knew Woohyun for 8 months and has already called Woohyun oppa, while I’m the one who knew him for 7 seven years still haven’t call him oppa.

Woohyun took a deep breath before saying very fast,” Iwanttoaskyouifyouwantobemygirlfriendandhaveadatewithme.”

Eunmi giggled cutely before saying,” Oppa, say slowly!”

“Would you be my girlfriend and have a date with me?”

“Of course!!” Eunmi exclaimed excitedly.

Then, the most unexpected thing happened; Eunmi got on her tippy toes and kissed Woohyun, on the lips….. I quickly ran away and jump over the school gate and walked towards nowhere. I saw a cafe where Woohyun and I always hang out every weekend. I ordered a strawberry milkshake and a chocolate cake. Weird, I know, that’s what Woohyun told me too. After I got my food, I went to sit at my favourite spot, OUR favourite spot. It’s our favourite spot since it’s the only seat that is by the window. 

Suddenly, I got a message. Surprise surprise! It’s Woohyun who sms me, I tried to ignored it but I can’t.

From:  Woohyun

Soompi-ah! Where are you?! Mr. lee is angry! I know you are a gangster, but you promised me that would not skip school any more. SMS back ASAP araso?!

I smiled at his message, but was replace with a cry. Wasn’t it obvious that I like him. Maybe not, I act as if I hate him most of the time.

I went out of the cafe and walked around the neighborhood to kill time. Woohyun called and sms me a million time but I ignored all of it. It hurts my heart. But because I don’t want to lose our friendship, I sms him back after I took a long relaxing bath.

From: Woohyun

Yah!! Where are you!!

From : Woohyun

Ahhhh, ppali!! Call me, I need to tell you what happened to me and Eunmi!!^_^

When I read the last message he sent me, tears dropped from the corner of my eye .

I want to hate you, Nam Woohyun, but I can’t.

Months passed since Woohyun and Eunmi dated, he’s erasing me from his memory bit by bit. First, he forget about our weekend outing where we would go to the cafe and play basketball afterwards to have a date with Eunmi. He left me at school and walked home with Eunmi instead of me. Even though he said he was sorry and that he’ll walked me home the next day, it never happened. He even walked home with  Eunmi and never told me and made me waited under the rain for 10 minutes until one of Woohyun’s classmate told me that he had gone home with Eunmi. I was getting sick of being ignored, and he called himself a best friend. What type of best friend would forget his friend birthday or worst, our anniversary.

I ignored Woohyun and it seems to not bother him at all. All was inside his thick head was Eunmi, Eunmi and mire Eunmi. And what was erased from his stupid thick head,  Soompi, Soompi and more Soompi. And before  I knew, we were strangers. No more texting and no more phone calls. Even when we saw each other  in school, we’ll just ignored each other and no more eye contact was made.

 High school graduation was nearer and I decided to go to California College of Music since the time that I used to hang out with Woohyun was used to study, study and study about music. I wanted to be a songwriter and a singer. As graduation was just tomorrow, I decided to tell Woohyun what I felt for him over the past years.

After graduation ended, I saw Woohyun kissing Eunmi, I wanted to cry so badly but I forced myself not to. I gather up my courage and walked towards Woohyun after Eunmi went to meet her other friends. I could tell that Woohyun was surprised to see my there.

I fake a smiled and stretch out my hand and handed him a medium size box, “Annyeong, Woohyun-ah. Awkward isn’t it.”

Woohyun laughed, a fake laugh. I would know because we been friends for more then 7 years.

“Here,” I passed him the box, “Bye,” I waved goodbye and quickly run to my parent , wiping my tears.

I got into my parent’s car and they drive me home.

I guess this is goodbye.

Woohyun’s P.O.V

I went home after sending Eunmi home. I’m so tired so I went straight to bed, forgetting the box that Soompi gave me. I woke up the next morning at 8 am to get ready to have my morning jog. After I got ready, I was going to take my ipod and saw the box that Soompi gave me. I sat down on my bed and opened the box. The first thing I saw was a letter. I opened the letter and start reading it.

   Woohyun-ah, Annyeong!!!^_^

Wah, we haven’t talk for a long time, have we? Haha, anyway HAPPY VERY LATE BIRTHDAY!! I’m sorry if I didn't said that on your bday but it seem that you were busy with Eunmi so I didn't want to disturbed you ^_^ Anyway, I hope you get into the College of your choice. I apparently did!

     Woohyun-ah, I miss you, I miss you very much. I miss how we used to hang out with each other, how we used to joke with each other. But since Eunmi came into your life, everything seems to change. I’m not blaming her though, I’m just saying. Well, you don't know this, but I think it’s time for me to confess to you. I, Kim Soompi, is madly in love with the biggest jerk in the world, Nam Woohyun. Surprised? I can’t get you off my mind since you and Eunmi started dating.

      So, I decided to move to California. While I’m cleaning my dirty room, I found this stuff, since I’m trying to forget you, the first step was to throw every memory that I have with you. So the things inside this box are all the pictures of me and you and some stuff. I hope you’ll live peacefully without me In your live. I’ll be leaving Korea tomorrow at 8:30am. I know you won’t come, but I just want you to know. And someday I’ll meet you again, maybe at the cafe if you’re lucky^_^ Bye bye!

                                                                                                                                  Love, Lee Soompi.

By the end of the letter, I was crying uncontrollably. With my shaky hands, I picked up the pictures in the box. It’s was our first time when we hang out together, I had my hands around her neck while she was wearing my hat. I smiled while crying when I saw the other pictures. Me pouting at her while she’s eating ice cream. Soompi head lock me while smiling at the camera. It was all when we were 12. I saw my favourite picture, my cheek was against sleeping Soompi. I careless the picture as my tears landed on the picture.

'I’ll be leaving Korea tomorrow at 8:30am'

She gave me the letter yesterday. That’s mean she’s leaving today!! I looked inside the box and saw our friendship ring.

Flashback

“Soompi~” I said cutely.

“Bwoh!” she said to me.

“Look at this ring!” I said as she stop looking at the necklace on the display wall.

“Eww!”

“Wae? It’s pretty!” I said as I took her hand and put the ring and it fit perfectly,” I’m getting this!”

I went and paid the 4 dollar rings.

“Wear this okay! This is to symbolized our friendship! And never lose it okay!” I said as I put in on her ring finger.

“Arasso,” she said in a uninterested voice.

Present

I couldn’t believe my eyes, did she want to forget me that badly? I didn't have time to think about that and quickly ran out of the door to go to the airport. I realized that I was in love with Soompi. I only had a crushed on Eunmi. Everytime I saw Soompi with other guys, my heart hurts but I ignored it.

I looked at my watch, it’s 15 minutes past 8. The tears in my eyes hasn’t dry up yet. I’m not gonna make it. It’s take 15 minutes to arrived at the airport. I took a cab and fortunately there were no traffic jam. I look at my watched again, 8:27 am.

I rushed into the airport. I looked up for Soompi. Then, I saw her, I saw the person whom I broke the heart badly, giving her passport to the officer. No, she can’t leave me. I ran as fast as I could and shout ‘Soompi really loud, people were giving me weird looks but I don't care. Soompi saw me. She quickly gave the officer her passport and he gave her back before I could tell her not to. I can’t believe my eyes, she left me, when I was there, trying to tell her not to. I fell on my knees and cried, not looking anyway but on Soompi. She turned around and smiled teary and mouthed ‘saranghae’ and walked to board the plane.

Now, I regretted everything. I want Soompi. I miss the times we spent together.

“SOOMPI!!!!” I shouted and everyone was staring at me, including Soompi, “SARANGHAE!!” I said as I make a heart shape with my hands. Soompi looked at me and smiled afterwards, she board the plane. Lee Soompi, I Love You, forever.

5 years later.

3rdperson P.O.V

Soompi was finally back from California and she went to the cafe where she and Woohyun used to go. She miss the milkshake and cake there. After she bought the milkshake and cake, Soompi went out to go to her parents house.

Woohyun was going to the cafe too, he go there every day since the day Soompi left, hoping he would magically meet Soompi. He accidentally bumped into someone, hard.

“Aishh! Jinjja!” Soompi said.

“Ah, mianhe,” Woohyun said as he helped Soompi up, her milkshake was on the floor.

“S-Soompi?” Woohyun said unsurely.

Soompi looked up and her irritated face turned soft ,” Woohyun?”

Woohyun was speechless, he can’t believe that Soompi was in front of  him. Without thinking, Woohyun hugged Soompi. Soompi was surprised, but she didn't tried to break the hug, she missed the way they hugged each other.

“Don’t leave me Soompi,” Woohyun whispered into Soompi’s ear.

A tear rolled down from Soompi’s  eyes,” What happened to you and Eunmi?”

“ I broke up with her, I’m in love with you, Soompi, not Eunmi.”

Soompi cried even more and hugged him tighter, “O-oppa, I miss you.”

Woohyun break the hug, “At last, you decided to call me oppa?”

Soompi smiled shyly and smacked Woohyun’s arm lightly. Woohyun leaned in slowly, closing jis eyes. Soompi too, closed her eyes and wait for the magic thing to happen

*Is he’s gonna kiss me ?* Soompi thought.

And Soompi was right. A pair of extremely soft lips landed in hers. Soompi kissed him back and they kissed until they were out of breath. They looked into each other eyes and hugged each other tightly.

“I love you, forever and always,” Woohyun said.

“I’ll love you all my live,” Soompi replied.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~