1. =_= .

Like? Of course, not!

Class 2-Emerald 1 noisy for a while because no teacher in the class. Everyone make their own work. Most of them busy searching friend to talk, but some of them choose to sleep for a while.

 

Daniel as class president just accompanied Chunji and Eunji, unidentical twins to talk. He is not type who like to open a topic in conversation, he is introvert. However, sometimes he will interrupt when need. Usually Chunji or Eunji will be the noisy one among them.

They three are close friends since year one. This is because Daniel, Chunji and Eunji always being partner for performance singing event in their school. Usually the twins will duet for performance modern songs and they will dance too.

While Daniel choose to sing balada songs and became backup singer when need. Because of that, they popular as trio vocalist in Hattori High School.

 

"Last night, I'm not satisfied with judges' result program reality show, Rock Star. My singer choice is eliminated. I watched his singing was great. I think the judges are discriminating them. Not professional!" voice Chunji. Eunji smiled.

"Of course. Do you remembered compete between D.O and Sunny? The compete was tensed between them. I thought D.O can win but I never thought Sunny won last night and D.O eliminated," said Eunji.

"That's why! You know that I admire D.O, his voice is great. Unexpectedly, the judges chose Sunny. D.O eliminated just like that, like nothing. I disagreed!" Chunji knocked his table, he is unsatisfied with the judges' result.

Eunji nodded agreed. Daniel not give any respond. Sometimes, he looked outside class, if the replace teacher come and he will immediately give command to students to stand up and bow respect.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

This is the first chapter. I know it's lame but I can't stopped myself from thinking about this story.