Hold

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa drive his car home with guilt. He hit the steering wheel while cursing at himself. How could he didnt remember it? And why he didnt remember to charge his phone ? Why?! Why ..?

Then moment he done parked his car, he quickly get out from the car and went to their house. He really hope that she would be there . At their home. He really hope she wouldn't do the same thing again .He already swear to himself if he lost her again he would kill himself , FOR REAL.He quickened his walk. Then finally he arrived infront of their house. Well, more like his house , but when they get back together again, he declared that its "their" house.So, she can come there whenever she want. He also already give her the password door for the appartment . Well, she always come and cook for him. Then they would cuddle, reading books together, watch the movies/dramas together and just doing what some others couple would do.

Yonghwa insert the password then when theres a beep sound he push door. After just throw the shoes from his foot, he run a little bit to the living room at first. No one. Then his heart start to beat rapidly.

"No no no . Dont do that again,Seo Joohyun" Yonghwa thought .Then he went to the kitchen . 

He sighed in relief the moment he saw her back figure. He look down then let out a big sigh of relief. He loosen his tie slightly .Yonghwa ruffle his hair as he put down his briefcase . Slowly he walk to her . Yonghwa can hear that Seohyun sing little bit of her favourite song.He smile before s his arm around Seohyun's waist . At frist Seohyun gasped then the moment she felt the warmth , she let it be and keep stir the pasta's sauce.Yonghwa rest his chin on her shoulder then he smelled her . He always doing that to release his stress out. They moved from right to left a little bit as if they dance.

"Mmmm.. You smelled good like sugar candy " Yonghwa mumbled

Seohyun chuckle. Sure she heard him eventhough he just mumbled it . "Are you tired ?" Seohyun ask, a little worried.

Yonghwa nod . He know that Seohyun could feel that he's nodding. Then Seohyun done with her cooking , She then turned around and faced him . She put her arm around his neck and smiled at him . She know that just giving him a sweet yet loving smile right now , would make him feel a little bit better .

"I'm sorry , Seo Joohyun . I should have call you before . But my phone is dead. I'm so sorry for making you waiting for me at the restaurant all alone . Suddenly I have meeting with the clients . If it wasnt of that, probaly now we are cel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter