Recalling

Your Last and First

After reaching your car, you realised you had left your car keys in your apartment. You sighed heavily and went back into the building.

---------------------

You came to your apartment and realised the door was unlocked. You slowly walked in, staying alert. After hearing sniffles and cries, you opened your bedroom door. "Jongin! What are you doing here?! How did you get in?!" The boy turned around, his eyes red and swollen.

"Tell me, (y/n), have you gotten your memory back fully?" He sniffled. "How do you know about tha..."

"Please. Tell me."

You shook your head, "apparently there's a big part still missing." Tears came to your eyes. "It was an accident, I didn't know I was speeding."

Kai handed you the letter, "please remember." He left your apartment. Quickly you wiped your tears away and began reading. You eyes widened, everything was coming together now.

I don't love you anymore (y/n). Leave me alone! Go cry about it! I hate you! How can you be so selfish? ! Your memory started coming back, you remember that night. You could feel the sting on your right cheek, where Kai slapped you. Tears escaped your eyes, anger pouring in and rushing through your veins.

I can't live anymore. You could hear the truck hooting before the sound of a smashed car. "Why didn't I just die?" You hit the vase off the table and it shattered into pieces. Pain struck your head, memories were still rushing in. You clutched your throbbing head, before releasing it. I'm so sorry! Please come back to me (y/n)! It's all my fault! "He still loves me?" You thought.

You opened your cupboard and reached for a box on the top shelf. You remembered storing all of your memories will Jongin in there. The box was filled with picture frames, and photos you quickly scanned through. You found a shirt he left behind and chucked it on the bed. The rest was just mini notes and letters you sent to eachother.

You finally found your couple ring and his, before hurrying out the door to find Jongin.

---------------------

 

>>Remember to read chapter 4<<