11:59pm

Happy New Year

Because I’m lonely right now...writing this made me feel better. Happy New Year everyone!


 

I can’t believe that idiot is making me spend tonight alone. “Stupid old man.” I walked over to the window and took a seat. I had his dress shirt wrapped around me. It made me feel better, inhaling his scent like this.

 

“Babe I promise I’ll be right back.”

 

That’s what he had said. And I was stupid enough to believe him. I should have went with him.

 

“You like strawberry,right?”

 

Yes idiot, how many times have I told you it’s my favorite? You really can’t do anything right.

 

“It’s 11:58 where the hell is he?”

 

I picked up the carton of ice cream and stabbed it with my spoon after seeing the time. That ing idiot.

 

“11:59…”

 

It was 11:59 when I received the call.

 

“I’m sorry to inform you that Mr.Lee was in an accident.” As my tears fell, the fireworks lit up the sky and the people below cheered.

 

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll run so it won’t be completely melted by the time I get back.”

 

That fool. Going out of your way to get me some ing ice cream. That’s just like you. You could have at least kept your eyes on the ing road. I still can’t believe you left me like that yeobo… You didn’t have to die on me….I pulled his shirt around me tighter.

The sky had become invaded by fireworks. I could hear the cheer from the crowds and the ringing of my phone.

 

“Happy New Year...Jinki.”




 

Scene.

Sorry for depressing you guys. I just needed to get my sadness out. It’s really short, but it was meant to be. The italics, if you couldn’t figure it out, were flashbacks. Seriously though, Happy New Year! Be safe out there.


Locket-BlingerMVP13 out ^^