Sweet heaven

Perfect moment
 "Good to have you here, Sooyun!" My dear friend Gongcha said as she embraced me in a tight hug. 
 "Take it easy before you smooch her to death." Ken said with a smirk and made Gongcha stick her tung out. 
 "I'd never hurt my best friend." She said and made the distance between me and Ken bigger by standing between us. I looked up at Ken. God he was handsome! A flower-boy, but also an annoying casanova. 
 "Yeah, yeah. Sure." Ken said and waved his hand in the air as if he didn't care the least. 
 "I'll pretend like I didn't hear that since it's only a few hours left on this year." Gongcha muttered between tightly closed lips. 
 "Admit it. You can't live without me." Ken said teasing and did an overly dramatic pose. Gongcha snorted and turned around to look at him and give him a deadly stare. 
 "Quite a big gathering you have here..." I said a bit worried as I looked around at all the familiar, and unfamiliar faces.
 "Guess so." She said with a smiling face as she looked at Ravi that sat at the end of one of the chairs in the kitchen. 
 "Wanna play?" He asked her when he saw her looking at him and my warning-bells immediately ticked of when I saw how they both began to smirk as they looked at me.
 "What now?" I asked worried as I tugged on my friends arm. 
 "Look into the living room." She said with a playful smile and winked at me. I carefully walked away and tried to hide behind Hongbin that stood at the entrance to the room. 
 "You invited Hyuk?!" I hissed at her as I half-ran back to her. 
 "Of course I had to invite your crush." She said and winked at me as I felt how my face turned redder than a tomato. "Come on now!" She said in a daring tone as she and Ravi dragged me into the living room. 
 "No!" I said determined as I tried to break free from their grip but with no success. 
 "Everyone! Let's play a game!" Ravi shouted above my head and I felt butterflies rise from the bottom of my stomach. 
 
I had to force myself to not look down into the plastic bag as I felt the different objects. I could feel the four different things and my cheeks began to heat when I realized what I was doing.
 "Soo yun..." Gong cha said in an alarming tone and I reached for the nearest un-soft object. 
 "A key." I said as looked down at the piece of metal I held in my hand. 
 "Who's that?" Gongcha said with a smirk as she looked around at the four boys. 
 "Mine..." Hyuk said and stood up from the couch where he were sitting. 
 "Good luck" She whispered and winked extremely visible to everyone. 
I looked at Hyuk and saw his slightly red ears under his honey-blonde hair. I held the key tight and decided to give it to him later.
 
I stepped into the room with the key in a firm grip. I could feel the pointy sides of the key dig into my hand and I nervously swallowed hard. 
 "So... Any New Years resolutions?" I asked to lift the mood in the small room. We both stood as far apart as we possibly could and there was still merely a meter between us. 
 "Not really..." Hyuk mumbled. The following silence made me happy over the intimidating darkness in the room. If you even could call the small closet a room. 
 "I-" I began to say with blushing cheeks, but didn't know how to continue, so I ended up being quiet instead. "I'd like to tell you something." I said after being quiet for a while. Taking a deep breath, I ended up saying everything without pausing once. "I don't know if you feel the same way that I do, but I've been liking you for sometime now and I would like to ask if you care to go on a date with me someday? You absolutely don't have to and I know it stupid of me to ask you so..." I said and took another breath. I looked up at Hyuk that stood quiet staring at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make this even more awkward." I said and let out a nervous laugh and fought the tears back. "Let's go out. This is just stupid..." I laughed and handed him his key. He took it confused as if he'd forgotten I had it and I turned embarrassed away as I reached for the handle. 
 "Wait." He suddenly said and laid his hand on mine. "I-I like you too." He then said with blushing cheeks. He closed the space before us and I could see myself in his looking back in his cute dark brown eyes. My pulse speeded up and I looked down. Couldn't have done anything more stupid as I saw his cute pink lips. I laid my hand instructive on his shoulder and we both stopped thinking. He reached forward and kissed me. I took my other hand and placed it in his hair and leaned against the wall next to the door as he deepens the kiss. My heart felt like a jackhammer in my chest and after what felt like only some seconds, I could hear my friend jellying on the other side of the room. 
 "Your seven minutes has come to an end!" We both bounced of each other with blushing cheeks and fast breath. I tried to fix my hair, but Hyuk took my hand instead and held it tight. 
 "You're beautiful the way you are." He said with a shy smile. 
 
We walked outside and stood on the frozen grass outside the house and looked at Gongcha and Hongbin fumbling with the matches. I shivered and felt a pair of warm arms embrace me from behind. I smiled as I looked back at Hyuk and felt my cheek heat as he gave me a shining smile. 
 "It's time!" I heard Ravi say behind us and I smiled as Gongcha and Hongbin laughing and screaming ran away from the fireworks and placed them selves next to us. I looked up at all the beautiful colours and then looked at Hyuk. His eyes reflected the fireworks and I blushed hard as his lips came closer. A perfect moment, I thought as his lips touched mine and the sky bloomed with lights. Suddenly he pulled away from the kiss and my lips immediately began to feel cold. I looked confused up at him and felt like the butterflies in my stomach melted into a puddle  together with me when I saw the gleaming in his eyes. 
 "I know what my New Years resolutions will be." He said with small puffs of white forming when he talked. 
 "What?" I asked breathless under his gaze. 
 "To spend more time with you." He whispered and kissed me on my forehead. 
 
 
A/N: I hope you enjoyed ^^ if you did... Plz comment!