about primero.

거침없는 UNSTOPPABLE: the return/ apply open。
 
usn4rNL.pngGSLVvKU.png
W8Nw7QJ.pngW8Nw7QJ.png
PRIMERO FOREVER
last updated december 31, 2013
wTlO3aG.png
W8Nw7QJ.png
primero's number one fan
aka becca

I'm never changing that cover pic even if  it was edited really badly because ugh memories of primero's debut <333


anyhows hi people I'm becca, primero's number one fan and the owner of the only active primero blog on tumblr (where have all those other 'faithful' fans gone?????huh????). I mainly post what the ex-members post on instagram and still and gifs of their projects now-- and also spread the hope that one day primero will reunite and they'll blow us away with their awesomeness and all those fans who put a 'red light' on their love can say 'good bye bye' to me if they redebut sEE WHAT I DID THERE???

meanwhile please enjoy donghyun's newest solo no love.

January 3rd | former member shin jooyeon announces that she'll be acting in 2015 drama heart to heart...READ MORE

SM Entertainment's first coed group Primero was first formed in 2008, with the experimential name Faime. Harbouring fourteen trainees, the group's lineup was cut and added repeatedly until the ten members who would debut as Primero remained. Notable trainees who were cut after all include EXO's Kim Joonmyeon and Wu Yifan, Red Velvet's Kang Seulgi, and BESTie's Song Dahye. Primero was divided into PRIM and MERO, with PRIM debuting with "Red Light" and MERO with "Good Bye Bye" on January 1st, 2010.

Being under SM Entertainment undoubtedly gave them more fame then rookies deserved and thus they shot to fame, with both songs topping charts and garnering them tons of fans, and the respective leaders of the subgroups had promisde to unveil a fanclub name on their first annivasary, which never came. 

On May 24th 2010, Primero made their first comeback, and also first performed on stage as a coed group on May 26th 2010, with the song '5! My Baby'. While the song itself didn't garner much attention, the interactions between the members created multiple ships and shot them to their prime, as dating rumours burst forth and they got their names on headlines. 

On December 23rd 2010, a member was spotted at the Incheon Airport, and thus rumours that the group had disbanded and the member was going on vacation came forth. December 25th, Christmas day, was the day SM Entertainment, to fans' disappointment, announced the disbandment of Primero. They had stated the reason to be 'internal conflicts within both the group itself and the company', and that the members all terminated their contracts and would be awaiting legal action. 

On 16th July 2012, ex-members Ha Jooyeon (Hayeon) and Kim Donghyun released a teaser of their special collaboration, "The Space Between". The song was released a day after and after about two weeks of promotion, Primero seemed to be silent.

But I hold onto the thought that they'll redebut! I mean two years after their disbandment they released a song maybe another two years they start training together again.

featured
song
layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes