Meltdown

Are We Really One?

 

Kyungsoo was in the kitchen when he overhead all the whispered and uttered words Sehun threw at Junmyeon. He didn't really bother getting into anyone's business because he frankly didn't care. But the words were constant and he was getting really annoyed that Junmyeon didn't do anything. He clenched his fists as stared straight at the stove, listening to the flipping of pages. Junmyeon was reading, he was a nerd no doubt about it. 

Jongin was sleeping— he was always sleeping. A selfish prick was what he was. Kyungsoo disliked him very much. 

And the two disgusting animals were practicing in their room. 

As Kyungsoo turned around, he noticed that Junmyeon and Sehun were staring at each other. It was evident that the tension was thick. So he came into the room, focusing his attention to the older and taking him to the kitchen. 

"What is it, Kyungsoo?" He asked, shaking off Kyungsoo's grip. 

The younger just shrugged, muttering in a low voice, "Thought you might not want to be around Sehun." 

Junmyeon blinked, nodding as he stayed quiet. Kyungsoo was not used to a silent Junmyeon. 

So he sang softly, knowing very well that he would gain praise from Junmyeon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin awoke a few hours later, settling on the couch as Chanyeol and Jongdae played some games. He picked the lint off the pillows, waiting for a victim to sit next to him. Just as Yixing sat down, lound voices emerged from the kitchen.

This got everyone else's attention as they all shot up from their places. In the kitchen was Minseok, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Junmyeon. 

The ones yelling were Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. 

He couldn't really see from his spot but he did hear the bloody scream coming out of Kyungsoo as some items fell. He could hear Junmyeon frantically pinning Kyungsoo to the wall and telling him to calm down. And he could hear Baekhyun laughing hysterically. 

Yixing had stumbled into the kitchen, making sure no one got hurt or even more out of control. Kyungsoo and Junmyeon were talking in hushed whispers and Minseok had zoned out completely. 

Once Junmyeon let go of Kyungsoo, the younger attacked Baekhyun. Holding him down on the ground and throwing punches at his stomach as his hands wrapped around his neck. 

Yixing immediately took action as he swiftly, shoved Kyungsoo off and into Minseok. Baekhyun writhed on the ground, gasping as he started to lauch again.

 

"I ing hate your guts!" Kyungsoo yelled, trying to fight from Junmyeon's grip. 

 

His only response was Baekhyun's laughter and a light, "Retarded ." 

 

Sehun couldn't help but to glare as Kyungsoo and Junmyeon disappeared into a room. He stared at Minseok who silently walked out of the dorm and Jongdae who chased after him. Chanyeol had walked over to Yixing and helped Baekhyun up to his feet, offering to check on the other.

 

Then it was just him and Jongin.

 

Jongin was smiling, giving off vibes that wanted to make Sehun kill himself. 

 

But he couldn't because then who would be there to break Junmyeon?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo unknowingly bruised and physically hurt Junmyeon. He had said some strong words and tried to choke him because of his anger. 

 

And Junmyeon had let it all happen.

 

Kyungsoo watched from the other bed Junmyeon's chest rise and fall, having out because of the lack of oxygen. 

 

He had never felt so guitly in his ing life. He is such a disgrace. Junmyeon should hate him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok stopped when he reached their dance room, taking out his phone and looking for a number he had saved. He was rubbing his ring as he dialed, pacing back and forth in the room. As soon as the line picked up, his breath stopped. 

"Minseok? This is you right?"

He wanted to say something, anything, but he was too confused. So he hung up and punched the wall with his fist. 

At that moment, Jongdae barged in. 

 

"What's wrong with you?" He had asked, raising an eyebrow as he grinned evily. 

 

Minseok just stayed silent, looking into the void. 

There was a sigh and then a small laugh echoed from the walls. 

 

"Don't think that I don't know."

 

He had said before leaving the room and making Minseok freeze completely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: this is more of a filler i guess