When It Rains (Part 1)

When It Rains

THIS IS AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE U READ THE CHAPTER! 

I know I rushed it and made Yongguk a total jerk last chapter but he really isnt! So here r some points to explain a little bit more on Yongguk’s point of view

  1. likes Min, but doesn’t know for sure because he thinks his feelings are his appreciation and respect towards her
  2. doesn’t know Min likes him because he thinks everything she does is for the family and out of the goodness of her heart 
  3. when he meets Hyosung, someone who constantly shows her affection and feelings towards him, he’s a bit disappointed Min doesn’t do the same but keeps reminding himself that he doesn’t even see her in that way
  4. thinks Min and Kris are a thing. he doesn’t think he’s jealous; just assumes that he doesn’t approve Kris as a boyfriend for Min
  5. doesn’t realize/care to admit that Hyosung reminds him of Min. (Both are: short, cute, bubbly, y, etc.)
  6. he thinks he likes Hyosung but he actually doesn’t. because of #5, he doesn’t mind hanging and going out with Hyosung
  7. Min distancing herself from him confuses him & confirms that she really doesn’t have feelings for him (she only distances away to avoid seeing Yongguk and Hyosung together)
  8. lastly, people do forget about the people around them when they’re distracted with/by someone else

 

So hopefully this made u hate Yongguk less now lol. THANK YOU… and so the last chapter begins… 


[WARNING - This chapter contains some violence, mature scenes, and profanity. Read at your own cost.]

Cold. Wet. Hard floor. That was what Min was lying on right now. Blindfolded with her feet tied together and hands tied together in front of her. Men in black were scattered all around the scene.  

 

“Yah, wake her up.” A man’s voice said.

 

Splash! A bucket of cold water was thrown onto Min, who was still unconscious until that very moment. She jolted from the sudden feeling of cold water poured on her, but couldn’t move much due to the restraints. She struggled a bit and stopped because it was no use. She felt two men sit her up and suddenly her blindfold was taken off. She slowly opened her eyes, looking at her surroundings. She realized that her jacket and shoes were taken off, but most importantly, right in front of her was no other than the bastard she encountered a while ago. 

 

“Strike.”

 

“That’s right sweetie. We meet again.” His cynical voice spoke as he sat on his chair like it was his throne.

 

“Right.” She looked at the man, “What do you want?”

 

Strike smirked, “You.” 

 

Min gave a dry chuckle while keeping a straight face, “Seriously, what do you want?” 

 

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Well, to put it out there, I want to get back at Yongguk.” 

 

This struck something in Min. He didn’t want to get back at him because of her, did he? “Why? Because he kicked your last time?” 

 

Strike rolled his eyes, “Funny, kid. But Yongguk and I go way back.” Her eyebrows furrowed. Judging by her expression, this must be news. “Oh? He didn’t tell you?” 

 

“Tell me what?” 

 

“I asked Yongguk to join my gang once; he refused. I don’t like being rejected, but he’s got potential. I’m a nice person so I let it go. Figured he’ll come around sooner or later, especially when he needed the money. But then, he and his brother just had to interfere and humiliate me when I finally found something to play with one night.” 

 

Min understood this part. He was talking about her. It was the night he and his men were chasing after her. Yongguk and Himchan knocked out two of his men and most likely Strike himself after she got hit by that beer bottle. She smirked instead, “Shouldn’t you be getting back at me then? Since that only happened because you were harassing me?” 

 

“That’s where you’re wrong midget. You’re here so that Yongguk will come and save you. When he comes, I’ll get to torture both you and him. Oh, and his brothers too, if they come.” 

 

Min rolled her eyes. Just then, one of his henchmen came up to Strike and presented her phone to him, “Sir.”

 

Strike took it out of his henchman’s hands, “Oh? Would you look at that. Twenty missed calls.” He scrolled down, “Yongguk, Yongguk, Yongguk, Himchan, Yongguk, Baby Zelo, Daehyun… oh look, more Yongguk!” Strike laughed, “Seems like I get to take down this whole family. We’re gonna have some fun, right boys?”

 

His henchmen cheered, while Min sat silently to herself. I have to think of something, she thought. But before she could, she saw Strike answer a call and put in on speaker. Just then, a worried voice was heard, “Hello? Min? Min?” 

 

“Hello, Yongguk.” Strike said, amused.

 

He knew that voice all too well. “…Strike.” 

 

“That’s right.” 

 

“What did you do to her?” Yongguk asked, gritting his teeth. 

 

“Nothing really. Here, why don’t you listen.” Strike got up from his seat as one of his men went to stand Min up. “Say something, little girl.” Min looked at her phone that he was holding and looked back at him, keeping shut. “Hmm. You’re quite stubborn, aren’t you?” He slapped her hard on the cheek. “Say something .” 

 

Still, she held her ground and said nothing. Her goal was for them not to come. If she said something and actually let them know that she was actually captured, they’ll come for sure. She had to stay quiet.

 

Just then, Strike nodded to some of his men and the next thing Min saw was a barrel of water. His men suddenly pushed her head in before she could even take a breath. She struggled as her lungs burned for air. Just when she thought that it was it for her, she was pulled back up. The men dropped her on the floor, leaving her to cough and gasp for air. 

 

It was just coughs, but Yongguk somehow just knew it was Min, “Don’t you ing touch her! I swear, if you lay a finger on her-”

 

“Don’t you ing come, you bastard! I’ll hate you forever!” Yongguk heard Min shout in the background, followed by another sound of a slap.

 

“Oh, too late. Better get here fast, my friend, or who knows what I’ll do to her next.” Strike grinned.

 

“Don’t you ing come!! Do you hear me?!” He heard Min shout and cough in the background again, before the call ended.

 

“.” Yongguk gripped onto the steering wheel and turned to his brothers. 

 

Youngjae, who sat in the passenger seat, spoke up. “Hyung, I already told the others to follow us.” 

 

However, Yongguk was debating if that was a good idea. He didn’t want to get the brothers involved. Especially when this was mainly his fault. For rejecting Strike, hurting him and his men, and not to mention making Min mad at him which led her to run away and get kidnapped, which wouldn’t have happened in the first place if he didn’t become all jealous and such. “You guys need to go home first. It’s too dangerous.” 

 

Jongup put a hand on Yongguk’s shoulder, “Hyung, I know you mean well, but we need to save noona. We want to do this.” 

 

“You guys don’t get it. You aren’t involved in this. This is all my fault.” The eldest said. Just then, a car pulled up behind them. Himchan, Daehyun, and Zelo was in it, waiting on them. 

 

Jongup spoke again, this time with more demand and power, “Hyung, let’s go. We don’t have much time.” 

 

Yongguk couldn’t risk the lives of his brothers nor risk Min’s life for his mistakes. “I can’t take you guys. It’s too dangerous.” 

 

Youngjae groaned and grabbed a hold a Yongguk’s shirt, jerking him towards him. “Get your together! Min is in danger! We need to save her! She’s family and we’re willing to die for her! Even if we lose, we’re willing to die trying! We wouldn’t even be here without her! Come on!” 

 

He let go and looked at his hyung, trying to see if he persuaded him yet. Yongguk bit down and drove off, with Himchan following close behind.

 

 

Min was pushed into a room and onto the floor by some men. They left the room as Strike crouched down in front of her, grabbing her face, “You little girl, if you ever pull that trick again… oh wait, there won’t be a next time.”

 

He stared into her glaring eyes, “Well, it might take some time for your knight in shining armor to come save you, if he comes that is. I guess there’s just one thing to do… To finish what I started.” He smirked and suddenly attacked her neck with forceful kisses. 

 

With her hands and feet restrained, Min couldn’t escape. All she could do was pull away, but that was useless too because Strike grabbed her tighter and held her in place. He her, making her shiver with goosebumps. He on her skin and never before has she wanted to get away from someone so badly. As soon as Min struggled again, he bit her, making her yelp in pain. Enjoying the sound of her pain, Strike smiled and got up. He grabbed some rope nearby and slipped it between her bound hands. Knotting it and standing her up, he secured the other end on some bars above them. She was hanging now, hands pulled above her and only her toes touching the floor. It was very straining for her, but it definitely made it easier for Strike for whatever he was going to do next.

 

Min’s widened her eyes in fear as she saw the knife he grabbed from his pocket. Using the flat side of the blade, he lifted her chin, slowly running the knife down . He did this painfully slow, but the knife didn’t cut through her skin yet. If Min moved even a bit, it would’ve. The sharp edge finally traced down to the dip between her neck and collarbone. “Don’t worry pretty face. I’m going to enjoy this.” 

 

Suddenly, he lifted his knife and swiftly cut her shirt in half, exposing the simple black bra she had on. “Oh? Black. I like.” 

 

He must’ve liked it a lot that he left it on. He smirked for the nth time and attacked her chest, squeezing her left with his right hand and pulling her closer with his other hand. Min shut her eyes tight. It was disgusting to feel everything but it was even worse when she watched what he was doing to her helpless body. She bit her lip, containing the pain she felt from his little doings that weren’t that little. Every movement or action he made became harsher by the second. He grabbed her by her waist, pulling her to him as he started and biting his way back to her neck. 

 

The pulling pulled her hands within the rope and Min opened her eyes due to the burn in her wrists. As Strike was too busy bothering her neck, Min didn’t think twice and stretched her neck a little and quickly bit his ear. Right that instant, there was no more , , nor biting from him. Strike let go and groaned in pain, jerking away while grabbing a hold of Min’s neck. It choked her to let go, but she felt a little sense of hope as soon as she saw the red liquid dripping down his ear. She had torn his earlobe or something like that. She couldn’t tell with all the blood, but she was happy with her work. 

 

He carefully felt his ear and saw blood on his hands. Glaring at the girl, he slapped her, “You !” 

 

Without any further words, he left the room with a slam on the door. Min heard some yelling and shouting and telling some of the guards to make sure she doesn’t get out of that room. With all the shuffling outside, she could just imagine his henchmen scurrying to his aid for his bleeding ear. She spit some of his blood away and wiped on her arm, staining her skin with blood. 

 

It was over for her. Min felt so unclean, so dirty. She felt like everything was collapsing down on her. It was bad and so horrific that she felt like giving up because it was impossible to escape this. But the only thing that kept her fighting was the thought of the people that changed her life. 

 

Jia, the sister she never had. The cool and funny unnie that helped her through hard times and have always been there for her. Min would feel bad if Jia were to find out how she were to die after getting and tortured by a gangster. Especially after they just had a conversation on the phone. Knowing Jia, that kind-hearted soul would feel bad forever.

 

And then there’s her family and saviors. Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo. She left them on such a bad note, she was sad from the thought of never ever seeing them again. But then again, she was happy she met them. 

 

One thing she really wished was for them to not come for her. The last thing she wanted was for them to risk their lives for her. She didn’t think it was worth it. They’re still so young and they have such a bright future for them. Min couldn’t bear to let them get beaten and maybe killed by that son of a Strike. Deep down inside, there was one thing she couldn’t get off her mind. 

 

I don’t want them to see me like this. 

 

She didn’t want them to see her possibly dead body that’s been badly bruised, bitten, and played with. There was no way she was going to let that happen. No. If she was going to die, she wanted a better death. 

 

Just then, a henchman came in or more like sneaked in. Min stared at him, who eyed her up and down. these erted men. He looked at her with his sick eyes and spoke in his stalking voice, “I’m going to you so good .” 

 

He took out his own knife and cut the rest of shirt and threw it to the floor. Grinning, he also cut the rope that hung her up. Min dropped to the floor and writhed from the impact. “Boss just never gets to the point, does he? Luckily for you, I do.” 

 

He chuckled and hovered over her, ping her pants. He started to pull them down, but they couldn’t go completely off because her feet were tied together. He started to cut her jeans apart and threw them aside just like how he did to her shirt only to realize she couldn’t open up to him anyways due to the ropes on her feet. He then started to cut the ropes, muttering “Ugh, these are so annoying.” 

 

Min panicked but quickly realized that her feet were about to be freed. Her legs were going to be freed! She’s got to get the knife somehow! As soon as the ropes were off, she fired a bunch of kicks at him. Surprisingly, one kicked away his knife and some started landing on his face. This guy was seriously too blinded by his ual desires. While he was too busy fending off her feet and protecting his face, Min took this opportunity to kick him away. He backed up a bit and soon came back prancing on her, but Min was on her knees by now and had grabbed a hold of the knife he dropped earlier. He realized it too late and couldn’t back away in time to dodge the knife that was pointed to him. 

 

The knife stabbed into his stomach and he slowly sank to the floor, gripping the knife she still held in place. After Min felt that it was safe, she pulled the knife out and wiped the blood on his clothes. Going to the corner of the room, she placed the hilt of the knife between her two feet and started to cut the rope that bound her hands. The man she just stabbed was still alive, so just to be safe, she used whatever ropes were left to tie his two hands and feet and stuffed his mouth with some of her shirt. 

 

“I’m sorry.” She said, feeling guilty for stabbing him and half hoping he doesn’t die because she didn’t want to kill anyone. 

 

Getting up and holding the knife close to her, she slowly approached the door, not bothering to get back her shirt or pants because they were completely shredded. 

Now, with only her undergarments on, she felt even more vulnerable, but she had to focus on escaping. Slowly and quietly, she twisted the knob and opened the door only a little. Peeking out, she saw a few other henchmen watching some TV on a couch, with their backs facing her. 

 

“You think Steve is done ing that girl yet?” One asked. 

 

Some other one laughed, “Why? Can’t wait til it’s your turn?” 

 

“Pshft! Hell no. I thought boss wanted to her.” 

 

“HAHAHA! After what she did to his ear?! I doubt it!” 

 

“True.” Some other guy chuckled. With more casual conversation, they continued watching TV. She carefully went out and closed the door. She quietly crouched behind the couch and looked around. There were so many exits, she didn’t know which one to take. She decided to just take the closest one which was thankfully out of everyones’ sight and to her right. She hurriedly tiptoed that way which had stairs going down. 

 

Reaching the end, she ran to wherever she saw and hid behind or under anything she saw that worked whenever she heard something. Having no knowledge off this foreign territory, she accidentally wandered into another confusing hall. Hearing footsteps coming her way, she dashed to the opposite side, only to hear other footsteps coming towards her. She ran to another hallway and turned to a corner that was a dead end. 

 

. Hearing footsteps continue in that direction that she left, she put her back to the wall, praying for them to not come this way. The footsteps seemed to fade away and Min turned to check.  

 

. . . 

 

Strike, now with a bandaged ear stood in front of her, with a bitter face. She hated to admit it, but she liked it better when he wore that stupid smirk on his face. It was less scary. The group of men behind him wasn’t helping either. This time he didn’t waste any time on her. 

 

“Lock her up.” That was all he said and his men grabbed her, took the knife away from her hand with little to no effort, and started to take her away.

 

“Wait… I have a better idea.” 

 

“Yes, Boss?” One of the guys holding her answered. Min glared at Strike, who looked at her amusingly.

 

“Why don’t you show this cold what real cold is?” He smirked. 

 

“Yes sir.” The henchmen took her away and walked down a flight of stairs and opened up their walk-in freezer. They pushed her in, closed the door and locked it. Another man then chained the handles and locked it with another lock. There was no escape from this.

 

“That son of a .” She took it back, she hated his smirk more.

 

— 

 

There were a few gangsters smoking outside the old abandoned warehouse building, just loitering and chatting around. Without even noticing, they were taken out by Youngjae and Daehyun. The two then gave an okay signal to Zelo, who was hiding behind a bush. He climbed up the metal fence and went over to the other side. Youngjae tossed him a key that he found on one of the guys he took out. Zelo caught it and started unlocking the lock and opened the fence gate. Youngjae and Daehyun already took out the people in the front and back, but while they looked around just to be sure, Himchan and Yongguk pulled their cars in and parked near the back doors of the building. 

 

The six then quietly but swiftly climbed up the building using the emergency fire escape. They made it to the roof and hid behind the exit that opened to the roof. The man who left five minutes ago came out the door and looked out where the front of the building was. He spoke into his walkie-talkie, “North is clear, over.” 

 

“Good. Now check South.” A voice ordered from the device. 

 

“Yes sir.” Roof man responded. He was just about to turned around, but Daehyun knocked him out and gently placed him on the floor. They couldn’t let him check the south side of the building or else he’ll see their cars parked down in the back. Himchan had the most similar voice to the now unconscious man, so he took the walkie-talkie and cleared his throat. 

 

“South is clear, over.” Himchan spoke in his best imitation of the roof guy.

 

There was a slight pause before they got a response, “Good. Keep a close eye. They could come at any time.” 

 

The brothers gave a sigh of relief and let Himchan finish it, “Yes sir.” 

 

They then huddled up and waited for Yongguk to speak since he was the only one that has actually been here before. “There are five floors total. From top to bottom, it’s second floor, first floor, ground floor, lower level, and basement. We start from second floor first, that’s where his men are. Then we move down to first, and so forth. Strike would either be on ground floor or lower level. If we see Strike on ground floor, you guys need to sneak down to lower level while I distract, okay?” 

 

“But why hyung? I thought we were doing this together.” Zelo said.

 

“You need to take out more men before he calls for backup.” He answered and Zelo nodded at this.

 

“I can distract with you.” Himchan suggested.

 

Yongguk shook his head, “We need him to think that I came alone. He’ll get suspicious if there’s two of us. It’s more believable if I go myself.” 

 

“So do we keep going down or help you when we finish?” Jongup asked.

 

The eldest thought for a bit, “He should be keeping her on ground floor or lower level. Basement is usually for storage so don’t worry about that for now.” 

 

“What if we find noona on the top floors?” Daehyun asked. 

 

“I doubt it. He’s keeping her as hostage. She’s got to be somewhere close to him or anywhere that would be hard to reach without having to go through his men. But check the rooms in case.” Yongguk said. He looked around at each of his brothers, “We don’t move on until every single one of them is taken out on that floor, okay?” 

 

His brothers nodded in comprehension. Yongguk gave his last instructions, “Be really quiet and we go in order. Room by room. Man by man. Okay?” 

 

“Got it.” They answered. 

 

“Be careful.” Yongguk said before he slowly opened the door to the second floor. 

 

 

Her lips were purple, her teeth chattered, her hair was half-frozen (remember her hair was wet after they tried drowning her for that phone call), and her head hurting. It was way too cold for the barely clothed girl on the floor. She made herself into a ball, pulling her knees to her chest, trying to conceal some warmth. 

 

It was no use though; her body already felt numb. Numb, kind of like how her feet would feel sometimes when it fell asleep. Like thousands of needles were stabbing her, endlessly. But it wasn’t just her feet this time, it was her whole body. 

 

You can hate me, but all I want is you all to be safe and sound. So…

 

Please don’t come. Please don’t come, Min chanted in her brain even though her heart longed for them to. For someone to. For him to. To come and find her and wrap her in his warm body. To flash his gummy smile that always made her cheeks burn.

 

She smiled at the thought of his warmth and began to chant again. Please don’t come. Please don’t come…


A/N: There is a Part 2 because this was just too long! I apologize for the inconvenience!