Chapter 6

You Have To Choose

Your POV

"m-mminhyuk sshi" you said with a very weak voice.
"how does it feel being the wangta of the school" (wangta- the kid everyone bullies)
You just stand there thinking back to SungJae told you about them debuting in a couple months. And that made your eyes water but you just stopped thinking about it and tried to just ignore them and just walk away. 
"Where do you think your going" Minhyuk grabs your arm and tightens his grip on your arm.
Then a voice from behind made you guys turn your heads to the source.
"Hyung stop bullying her" SungYeol Oppa said.
"Yeah your being a little harsh without knowing the whole story" SungJong agreed.
"She hurt my girlfriend you think that I won't do anything about it" Minhyuk glared at me.
'you dont even know the truth why jump to conclusions' you thought in your head. But you didn't notice but you said that outloud.
"What do you mean Ji Eun" Chunji (Teen Top) asked.
You didn't realise what was going on because you blanked out. "Huh?"
"You said 'you dont even know the truth why jump to conclusions'" C.A.P said.
"I did?" You asked with a confused face because you swore you thought that in your head.
"Wow look she doesn't even have a good memory probably she'll forget us someday so let's just leave her now" Minhyuk said. And some believed himm and I was left alone with the people that was at the rooftop with me a couple minutes ago.
"Ji Eun don't be so rough on yourself Minhyuk is just being mean to protect his girlfriend even though she might be just telling a lie about the story you still have us right?"
You nod quietly with tears threatening to fall but just end up falling just rolling and rolling down your cheeks nonstop and you ran away.

Fast Forward to your house

"Ji Eun whats wrong" your uncle asked.
"Can I move to Seoul?"
"Why?"
"Because of..."
"Is it because of the problem with Jessica"
You nodded slowly. Your uncle agreed and he made a flight in his own plane to take you there tomorrow and he bought you an apartment.

The Next Day

While everyone was wondering where you were they couldn't find a clue where you were some people thought you even killed yourself. Even Minhyuk thought that you commited suicide.
While all that has happening you were relaxing in your uncle's private plane sleeping silently. Then when you made it to Seoul a man in a black suit came up to and asked if you ever wante to become an idol.
You replied with  a slight nod and said your passion for singing and dancing began since you were little.
"Heres our company's card contact us you'll like it there and try to visit between tomorrow and a week later" "Neh" With that he left you standing there.
"Taxi" then a taxi comes up right infront of you and you told him to go to the apartment your uncle bought for you.
When you got to the apartment you noticed that it wasn't that small it had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a private bathroom, a kitchen, a pretty big living room, and there was a a room your uncle asked the people to make it into a dance and singing practice room.


Fast Forward to a year later

(Quick side note - I made a group formed out of T-ARA, APINK, GIRL'S DAY, EXID but they only have APINK members and is under CUBE ENT. because I like all of their songs so I ust thought of combining all the groups. Also I made BTOB APINKS sunbaes)
You guys have been practicing for 4 hours already and were getting ready for your comeback with Mr.Chu. And you have completely forgot about all of your old friends because you have been having such a crazy life that you kind of forgot what they looked like.
In CUBE you have BEAST, 4MINUTE, and BTOB Sunbae-nims. But you have only been able to see 4MINUTE sunbaes and you were pretty close to Hyuna. You wanted to meet BEAST and BTOB but you haven't had the time to.

In The Practice Room
You guys (APINK and you) didn't realise but all of your old friends that debuted like all of your friends were lined up at the back of the pratice room and you guys saw them a couple times but you guys were talking earlier saying that you guys would just ignore them
even though you guys saw them. Your members started to play around while you where practing with MYNAME SeYong for the Idol Dance Battle D-Syle Couple Dance since both of you guys picked orange.
You guys were pretty much finished with the choreo and you guys made the song fun and upbeat while making a good story with your moves with a little bit of b-boying here and there.

Niel's POV
We saw Ji Eun practicing with MYNAME SeYong I was suprised at first because she never told any of us that she wanted to become a singer when she grew up and that she was this good at b-boying.
She was in the same company with BTOB and BEAST but she hadn't met them yet and she changed her name to Park EunJi I heard from the CEO but everyone in CUBE calls her Ji Eun because they feel more comfortable with it.
Ji Eun still looks the same but prettier, skinnier, and I think that her skin got lighter and more baby looking like. But she still looked as beautiful as ever. She was wearing a loose fit crop-top with denim shorts and you could see some of the guys staring at her exposed stomach and legs.
Those preverts. But I won't lie i was looking at them once in a while. I feel bad of what I did to her in high school I didn't do the bullying but even though I saw it I still didn't do anything about it. After she left SungJong, Mark, BamBam, and SungJae told us the real story and Minhyuk felt bad for Ji Eun and even broke up with Jessica.
I would just walk up to her and pull her into a big hug but it looked like she didn't even notice us.