Chapter One- how it began.

Feels like a life time

 

 

 

 

-Mom do I really need to go to school?- I said, starting looking at the car's window like if something interesting was happening outside. Starting highschool in a new city like LA is a big deal, not that I don't like it but I'm just nervous, and I don't want to be a forever alone for as long as highschool lasts.

-You should, if you dont want to work on McDonnald's- she replied me while driving, I did not wanted to take the bus today and my mom accepted. Minutes later we were in front of a big building with people everywere.

-We are here- my mom said. I immediately got off of the car and started walking to my new school, I could feel people stearing at me, not that I am pretty or something, but because at this time everyone got along with their new friend groups since its a week after classes started.

I walked to the office since I had to pick my schedule off and my locker number and its password.

-hi, goodmorning- I said to the secretary

-Hey sweetheart can I do something for you?- she said with a big smile on her face

-Yeah, actually I came here because I have to pick my schedule and some things about my locker- I said smiling at her as well.

-Oh, then you must be a new student- she said while looking for something in her desk. -Here you go sweetie- she said handing me some papers. - Do you need anything else?- she said one more time with her ear to ear smile.

-No thanks, thats all- I said smiling and turning around on my way to the door.

-Are you sure?, don't you want a tour around school or someone to help you to find your locker and classrooms?-she said, I wasnt annoyed because I knew she wanted to help, so I just accepted her help.

-Allright love, let me look for someone to help you- she said before getting a walkie-talkie from her desk and I just nooded my head in agreement.

A minute passed and the door opened to a guy greeting the secretary right away, I couldnt take my eyes off of him, he was really cute, but I just putted my feelings aside and keep standing, while they were talking.

-So, you want me to show her around?- he said looking at me and the secretary nooded her head in agreement, so he started walking towards me.

I could really feel my cheeks blushing, so I breathed deeply and looked at him.

-Hi, I' Mark- he said with a smile.

 

.....and thats how all started....