1/1

Don't Ride Trains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A curse slipped through Joonmyun’s lips as he ran through the pouring rain towards the subway. He was soaked through, his shirt and jeans were soaking wet from the rain. He was halfway to his destination when he started to shiver, his lips and skin were icy cold.

 

It was even more annoying when his boyfriend didn’t pick up his phone.  Joonmyun bit the inside of his cheeks angrily as he rubbed his hands together, hoping to get some heat.

 

It was jam packed when he reached the subway station. He pressed his lips into a thin line and quickly went down the stairs of the subway and headed to buy the ticket.

 

The temperature in the subway was warmer than in the street – which he was grateful for. Soon after, the train came and Joonmyun quickly made his way to the platform. He must be quick if he wanted to get a seat. Half an hour journey was not a short one, especially now his body felt sore after an exhausting day.

 

The train got more cramped as more people got in.

 

There was hardly any room for Joonmyun to breathe. Joonmyun sighed and mentally sobbed to see there was no seat for him to sit on.  

 

It was uncomfortable- no scratch that, it was very uncomfortable. The other passengers kept pushing and shoving him as they tried to push their way in. Some were standing so close to him that he could feel their backs on him. He tried to move again only to get push by a middle aged man and got pressed against the train door.

 

Joonmyun sighed tiredly and let his forehead to lean against the door. He stared outside and grimaced slightly looking at the dark skies. He wondered if his boyfriend had reached their apartment safely.

 

Joonmyun closed his eyes, the exhaustion finally starting to take over him. He was too worn out enough to sleep standing up.

 

Joonmyun flinched but kept his eyes shut even when something broad and sturdy was pressed firmly against his back. It was a man for sure, no woman could have such wide shoulders. He could feel the heat radiating from the man behind him, goddammit they were so close.

 

Joonmyun’s eyes flew open when a large hand landed on the outside of his upper thigh. There was no way he could tolerate that. He wanted to turn his head around but a voice stopped him from doing so.

 

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it. It’s so cramped in here.”

 

Joonmyun felt disturbed when male’s breath touched the shell of his ear but he nodded his head nonetheless and opted to stay calm about it. Normally, he would have yell or hit anyone who tried to touch him inappropriately- yeah except for his boyfriend.

 

The train picked up speed, causing the passengers to curse as they swayed back and forth while Joonmyun instantaneously spread one of his palms against the door for support.

 

Joonmyun’s mouth fell open and he gasped in utter shock when a large hand was placed over his. He was so shocked by the sudden skin to skin contact that he didn’t realize the man’s hand had traveled languidly up his waist.

 

A low, deep chuckle e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter