Reunion

Marry me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not feeling well, I decided to go home early from school. Walking home, I couldn't stop worring on how I would meet the kiddo. The only way I could meet the kiddo so far was that she would have to come to me... If she didn't then there was no way I would meet the kid. Ever again. And if that happens then I can't tell her that yesterday was a miss understanding, that I actually liked the kiss, that I like you, too.

Before I knew it, I was in front of my front door. Instead of opening the door and entering, I decided make a crazy decision and drop my bag on the floor, lean against the metal door, thinking that if I wait here she come by. If I were to like a crazy kiddo I would have to be crazy, too right?  A small smile formed on my lips as I thought to my self. The weather was cool from the wind blowing softly and warm from the sun's rays. It felt like the first day I met the kid. 

Oh, right!

I looked through my bag for a small hand mirror. I began to practice my smiles so I wouldn't make the same mistake as last time.

"Oh God... I do look like a jerk smirking." I sighed to my self.

After a while of practicing nice, warm smiles I took out a note book and began to sketch the girl's face as I remembered. The sun was already gone when I first looked up from the note book. It seemed like I wouldn't beable to see her after all...

God I miss her already...

If I just said, "Sure, let's get married!" when she sang that song in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter