Car Wash "Date"

I feel you~ (Sequel to

(Cont. from last chapter) "You like me??..but why i'm not even popular so why? Naeun asked afraid to hear his answer

"Why does that even matter..i like you for who you are, you're perfect" Myunsoo replied before moving closer to her and pulling into a long hug

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Yah Sungyeol-ah..stop using my cologne" there he went again dissappointed after not getting a reply back from Naeun last night "What should i say to make her know that im not like those other guys who only care about looks?" he asked Sunggyu-hyung "Make her feel like she can trust you..let her take her time before she starts opening up to you, of who she really is" he replied sincerly making all the infinite members (as they called themselves say) "Woah hyung have you dated before?" with Sungjong once again complaining to Woohyun for not buying his pizza. The next morning everyone in the dormitory was awakened by the annoying announcement
"Everyone don't forget we have volunteer work today once again, be sure to check outside your room to see what team you got assigned to"

"Guys wake up" Sunggyu yelled as he was pulling Woohyun of their bed.."Hyung your killing my beauty sleep, i need to look good for the ladies" Woohyun said bluffing as usual.Myungsoo had already gotten ready to make sure he could walk out with Naeun as seen that he was put into the car washing group with (Naeun, Krystal, Jiyeon, Sungyeol, Woori) as he was walking towards Naeun's room he got pulled into the side of the wall to see his ex (Krystal Jung) "Jagiya, are you heading to the car washing group, let's go together" she said in her annoying aegyo voice "Soojung-ah we're done, why are you still acting like this" he said annoyed before walking away.

His heart started to flutter after seeing Naeun near the vans, "she looked beautiful even in casual clothing" he thought but unfortunately he wasn't assigned to the same van as her.

Naeun's POV

"Should i reply to him" she thought after rolling around in her bed for 2hrs "Can i trust him?" after seeing that she was in the same group as Myungsoo and the former queenkas at his and her school she knew there was going to be competition between them which she didn't want so she stepped out.

Knowing from what she had heard Myungsoo and Krystal were still a couple which made her even more confused to why he was acting so nice towards her "Is he just using me?" she thought before she walked toward the van's to see Myungsoo with a group of girls "So he was.." she thought before silently getting into her assigned van. She was sitting next to a girl who looked friendly, the girl saw her and smiled introducing herself "Hi i'm Woori, a senior at Incheon High School wbu?" "I'm Naeun and im also a senior" the two talked and immediately became friends, which gave Naeun a huge relief since she was worried that she'll be a loner without Namjoo by her side.

"So..do you and Myungsoo have a thing?" woori asked curiously "I mean although he has a reputation for being a player he was never the type to have interest in any girl so quickly" 'Umm well..he did confess but idk what if he's just using me?" Naeun replied "He confessed to you?" Woori asked amazed and before they knew it they arrived at the break stop where she and Myungsoo first made eye-contact since yesterday Woori noticed and stepped away to go to the restroom "Naeun-ah did you get my message yesterday?" he asked "yeah sorry my phone died..i forgot to charge it last night" she lied (Why can't i tell him the truth?..wait so he was waiting for my reply?? she thought) "Ohh i see i'm glad we're in a group together" he said as the situation just became more and more awkward "See you at the car wash then" he said before heading back to the van (Ugh Naeun why can't you tell him that you like him?!) she was mad at herself more than she was mad at him.

15 minutes later at the car wash~

"Everyone grab a sponge and wash each car with a friend" Soon it became very hot and the "Choding-Sungyeol and the idiotic but adorable Woohyun started a huge water gun fight.^^ "Naeun-ah" called woori as she playfully splashed water with her water gun as the two were having the time of their lives..soon everyone and everything was wet,she suddenly felt a pair of arms over her shoulders. As she turned around she saw Myungsoo who still looked gorgeous even in wet and damp hair. "Are you ever going to reply to my confession?" he said pinching her cheek "I..like..you too" she said quietly before seeing a smile on Myungsoo's face "Aww my Naeunnie is soo cute" he said as he dried her hair "It's fine oppa" she said before walking away blushing.

All the students arrived around 9pm, Naeun and Myungsoo were walking hand in hand until they arrived at Naeun's room "Oppa i'm ok no one's going to take me away from you" Naeun replied pouting after seeing that he still hasn't let go of her tiny hands (compared to his.) "ok before i go" he said as he came closer to her and gave her a light peck on her cheek saying "Goodnight".

 

Hi guys hope you guys enjoyed this chapter although i wrote this chapter having no plot ready..i tried my best and if you guys liked tthis chapter feel free to comment, subscribe.