Jealousy

Hatred and Love

 

Chapter 4.
In the morning Seungyeon felt something was on her waist , she woked up and saw her one-and-only love .
"EUNHYUK ---" she was cut off by a sudden kiss on her lips .
" YAHH ! BABO ! " she punched Eunhyuk's chest and she noticed that Eunhyuk was topless , she blushed and covered her eyes .
" You like what you see ? " Eunhyuk said in a husky voice . She pushed Eunhyuk but still Eunhyuk is still strong , Eunhyuk took her hand away from
her eyes .  
"Don't be shy Hon" he said and hugged Seungyeon tightly . " I missed you " he whispered to her ears .
" me too " she smiled as she hugged him tightly but suddenly someone knocked .
 
" Eunhyuk-ah , breakfast is ready " Minah said . Seungyeon felt strange and irrated why she knew Eunhyuk .
" You know her ? " she asked still confused and curious , Eunhyuk nodded .
" she's my friend , don't worry hon , your still the one i loved and the one i will marry " he said in assurance . Seungyeon smiled as she felt that
her boyfriend is saying the truth .
" Let's go down before the breakfast will get cold " Eunhyuk said and put on his shirt.
" You go first , I'll just go down if im done finishing the things i didn't finished yesterday " she said . Eunhyuk left her , she opened her laptop , she smiled
as she saw the screensaver of her and Eunhyuk smiling happily .
' I wish no one could break us , but it seems like someone wants to steal him from me ' she thought and frowned .
' Why did Minah just called him not me ? , it's supposed to be - Seungyeon and Eunhyuk - but its just Eunhyuk , do she have feelings towards Eunhyuk ? , aisshh.. Yah ! 
Han Seungyeon stop thinking that thats impossible ' she shuffled her hair as she feel irritated .
 
After finishing some staffs , Seungyeon went down and saw Eunhyuk and Minah , laughing , making fun of each other and Minah is sitting beside Eunhyuk.
Seungyeon just ignored it , but deep inside she wants to pull Minah's hair and tell her she owned him , but she dont want to ruin their relationship
She just went to the other side of chair of the table and sit there , even though she's there , they still act like she's invisible .
 
Seungyeon get the rice and the chicken hotdog and ate , she felt annoyed and she lost her appetite so she stomped her feet and left the dining table .
Minah and Eunhyuk stop what they were doing and looked at Seungyeon .
 
" Hon , What's wrong ? " Eunhyuk said worrying and followed her upstairs . Seungyeon is about to close the door but Eunhyuk stopped it .
" what's wrong? "
" Ask yourself WHATS WRONG " she said coldly and rising her tone .
" Tell me what's wrong ? " 
" YOU !! " she said and went to her bed and laid there . Eunhyuk went in and closed the door
" What did i do ? " 
" You KEPT ON FLIRTING WITH MINAH , even though im there , you just ignore me , no doubt you already like her it seems like you like her more than me" she said and cried
" No , no .... hon , your the one i love and no one can change it " he said and soothing her back . Seungyeon shrugged his hand away from her .
 
 

 

 will their relationship will be more complicated because of minah ?

UPDATE <3