First sight

One in a Million

Chanyeol Smiled at His customer "please come again"

All of his assistants were hard at work.And he was proud of them. They were like his second family to him. "Yah everyone! since we crossed our quotas today. I'am gonna treat you all to dinner"

Everybody cheered

Despite wearing an apron Chanyeol still looked hot. and armed with a great personality. He was popular with almost everyone of everyage group. He had his own fanclub. And was constantly showered with confessions which he almost always tactfully turned down. he sucessfully owned and ran a chain of 9 flower shops. So he was quite well to do too.

Just then the bell at the door jinglled announcing another customer. Chanyeol turned to look at he customer. What he saw was perfection. His skin flawless from every angle, his lips light pink his brown hair perfectly styled and his eyes accentuated by black eyeliner. He was every bit Chanyeol's ideal type. 

"Hi! I need a dozen yellow tulips" said Baekhyun

His lips are moving! I hear a beautiful voice Chanyeol was in a trance like state his mouth slightly open and a dreamy look plastered on his face I wonder how it would feel to kiss those lips

"Hellooo! I need a dozen TULIPS. Are they AVAILABLE???"

Chanyeol snapped out of the trance "Huh? Ah! Y Yes Of course. Um lemme just go and lips them i m m mean get them for you!"

He turned to get the order ready all the while cursing himself for being such an idiot. While Baekhyun just rolled his eyes behind Chanyeol

As he was getting the flowers ready. Out of baekhyun's earshot he gave himself a pep talk "Park Chanyeol! What's wrong with you today? Remember you are a handsome, attractive guy. You get a dozen confessions every week! Confidence! confidence! It's time to redeem yourself! Park Chanyeol Fighting!" He put on a confident smile and turned to walk towards Baekhyun. "here you go a dozen yellow tulips! Are they for someone you love?"

"Although it's none of your bussiness since i am in a good mood i'll tell you. Yes! they are for my Mum. They are her Fav flowers"

"Ah! I see. Although these tulips are not as pretty as you" said Chanyeol forcing a blush on baekhyun's face. "They come from a line of lucky Tulips. And they will surely bring you good luck and happiness. And because you are so pretty. This one is on the house" 

"T Thank you" replied Baekhyun flustered. He quickly walked out of the store

Chanyeol with a goofy smile plastered on his face Leaned on the counter and watched him leave. Then suddenly realised he didnt even get his name or number. He scrambled after Baekhyun but by the time he got out in the street Baekyeon was nowhere to be seen "AISHH!!!!" 

 


 

 

"Songsang nim!!!!!" cried little bambam. 

"yes honey" replied Myungsoo with a gentle smile on his face

Myungsoo loved his job with all its perks and drawbacks. He loved kids and kids loved him.

"look at what i drew" little Bambam showed him his drawing of a supposedly Myungsoo holding his hand

"WOW! Is that me?" asked Myungsoo his eyes growing brighter  

"Uh-huh! and and That's me!" replied an Excited Bambam "Do you like it? You can have it If you want it?"

"I love it! I 'll put it on the Display board so everyone can see it! And When your Mom comes to pick you up you can show it to her too"

Bambam nodded twice, gave myungsoo a hug  and ran off

 


 

 

 

"Sulliya. What's wrong? asked Myungsoo with a worried look on his face.

sulli was one of His colleagues. She was new at "little star nursery". Sulli and Myungsoo just seemed to click since her first day so they became close friends and each others source of strength 

"Ahhh. Oppa!" She said looking up doing a sad aegeo face. "It's just one of the kids is having problems at home. It seems her parents are fighting alot these days"

"There is nothing much we can do. but if it makes you feel any better I'll try to talk to her parents during the annual play next week. OK?"

"Really? Myungsoo Oppa jjang!!"

"Suliya I have to go to the florist to order flowers for the show next week" said Myungsoo checking his phone for time "can you come help me?'

"Okay! lets try the new flower shop that opened up last week. I hear the Shop owner is really cute"

"yaaah. you already have a boyfriend" said Myungsoo

"Yaaaaaah? I was looking out for you. You need someone in your life. you are prettier then most girls i know. If only you gave a little more effort-" 

"We are getting late the flower shop might close down" interrupted Myungsoo his face blushing

He does this every time thought Sulli rolling her eyes at Myungsoo "fine. i am letting it go for now. but i am telling you you cant mop around for a guy you liked in high school for forever. okay!?"