Jeju it is!

EXO and Vacation

The sun shines brightly invading the boys’ dorm through their windows. Not one of them budged except for Minseok, the oldest member in EXO, who rarely fail to wake up in the morning. He gets out from his room after cleaning up his bed, brush his teeth and off to make toast.

Not long after, second oldest member woke up with his messy hair, stare at the ceiling for a while and followed the same routine as Minseok did.

“Luhan-ah, woke up already?” asked Minseok after he heard noises coming from bathroom.

“Em…” Luhan moaned wide and walking wearily only to sit beside Minseok.

They are not talking for a while, enjoying the peaceful morning, because as soon as the other boys woke up, even the construction next door will not be heard.

Minseok then start the conversation and mumbled things because he was still chewing, “So we’re going to a vacation huh?”

“Ya finished your food first” responded the skinny chinese boy, “Yeah I guess, it should be fun! I’ve been wanting for ages to just relax and be with each of the member without any pressure” Luhan suddenly sparked.

Before Minseok responded happily, the door from Kyungsoo’s room is opening.

“Anyyeong Kyungsoo-sshi,” greeted Luhan with a hint of a warm smile.

“Oh Hyung, you guys woke up already?” still and rubbing both of his eyes. 

“Chanyeol and Jongin-ah?” asked Minseok who is now done with his toast and went to do the dishes.

“Still in bed, their snores are getting louder day by day, I had to woke up” answered him wearily while heading toward the bathroom.

Minseok and Luhan only giggled hearing that.

An hour later, Suho woke up followed by Baekhyun and Chen, also wearily and followed the same routine as the other member. Only around two or three hours later that the rest of the member woke up, including the maknaes.

After brushing his teeth, wash his face and tidy up his messy hair, Tao darted toward the living room where the members already gathered.

“Ehm. Attention my dear member,” Tao clapped his hand three times and stand on top of the coffee table. It amazes the members how the table still standing after giants like Tao, Sehun and even Chanyeol often stomp upon it.

The members slowly pipe down. “Ya Tao-yah, get down, my neck hurts seeing your head up there.” This because of their substantial height difference added with Baekhyun sitting on the floor.

Tao laughed mumbling, “Okay okay” and get down from the table. Sehun and the others chuckled.

“To continue last night discussion because all of you were too sleepy, we decided to have a short vacation aint we??”

All members shouted Yes! enthusiastically. “Good” said Tao with his accent, “where should we go then? Should we go to someplace quiet where there’ll only be us enjoying the nature, barbecuing hanwoo, telling stories like in a campfire or aaah~ cant wait!”

“Tao-yah stop exaggerating,” exclaimed Kyungsoo while kicking Tao’s left knee.

Suho then joined in the conversation “I agree with Tao idea though, stuff like that should be great, we could also have team bonding through that. Ha!” said the leader who is always excited to enjoy quality time with of each of s, “two birds with one stone”.  

“Where exactly should we go?” clarified Chanyeol while circling his arm on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“We have a week off thanks to the manager hyung’s effort to postponed things before the next TLP, we could go abroad if you guys want?” said the leader.

“Japan!” shouted Jongdae from the couch.

“Jongdae-sshii you are too loud” said Baekhyun covering his right ear.

“I think we could just enjoy Seoul, can we…do that?” said Sehun hesitantly.

“I don't think that's possible considering the fans out there, its not like I hate the attention, I love it, but it might disrupt our quality time”, again Suho focusing on the quality time.

Yixing and the other nodded in agreeing manner. Tao shook his head and can’t help but smiled at Sehun, he did not notice of course.

“But Japan’s also too dangerous…” The word ‘dangerous’ feel strange and made some of the members chuckled.

“What about Jeju??” suggested Tao, “Its nearing winter now, and It is very beautiful in Jeju during winter!”

“I vote Jeju then” said Baekhyun, and Chanyeol automatically nods his head and raise his right arm.

“Me too” followed by Jongin and Kyungsoo.

Sehun give thumbs up and the rest of the member shouted in agreement as well.

The leader and Tao grinned widely and high fived, “So Jeju it is! Start to pack up your stuff, we depart tomorrow morning, I’ll ask the manager to book the ticket today.”

“Neeeee~”

Here it is chapter 1! just some kind of an opening deciding where should the boys go and to highlight some character.... sorry I'll try my best for next chapter!