Wanna bet?

Wanna bet?

You and Infinite members were friends for a few months since you were their personal stylist. You were living not so far away from their dorm so you could be in touch 24/7. You were living in Korea for few years since you "escaped" your little town for more posibilities for work. That's when you got the job, first you were just working at the clothes shop as a consultant, but after some time your close friend found better job for you to do. You didn't expect that and you were really thankful for what she did for you. So now, you were spending your free time in infinite dorm when their schedule allowed for it.

-Here - he handed you a CD - bring this to the living room.

 

- What's that?- you looked at the CD carefully.

-It's a video game - he explained quickly - SungYeol asked me to get him one. 

You nodded and made your way to the living room, where Sungyeol were organising TV to plug it to the console. 

- Yeollie, hello - you caught him from behind from where he was sitting, on the floor.

-_____! - he laughed - hi !

 

That was a different story between you and Sungyeol. You two found common language in the moment when you first met.

You were like the best friends ever, even though you had known each other not so long. You knew his secrets as well as he knew yours. But there was something that you'd never told him and you were praying for it to not reveal. Your love for him.

There were a few moments that you felt you were more than a friend to him but you weren't 100% sure, so you didn't do anything stupid that could bring your secret out.

 

- Woohyunnie told me to give it to you- you gave him the CD as you were leaning over his back. 

He took the CD from your hand touching it gently, maybe accidentally.

- Thanks a lot- Sungyeol smiled. -Wanna play with me?

-Me? -you pointed at yourself - uhum, I don't think so.

-Why? -he raised eyebrows. - afraid of losing?

-No you punk -you laughed - cause I would beat you too fast!

-Oh really? - he turned to face you when you let go of his back. - Let's try.

You laughed and agreed. 

You knew he was quite good at video gaming, but you were good as well.

Sungyeol handed you a joystick and you both were ready to start a game.

-Wait - he said suddenly.

You turned your face to him.

-What's the matter little Yeollie, scared? - you joked.

- You wish - he sticked a tongue out. - Let's bet.

-Bet? - you repeated the last word. - For what?

He smirked and looked at you closely.

- If I win, I will be allowed to kiss you. - he said peacefully.

At the words your eyes went wide. You were sitting like this for few seconds before you said anything.

- Kidding me, right? - you winked your eyes.

- Not at all - he smiled widely. - So? Call?

- Call - you sighed. - Cause I know you will lose! - you laughed.

 

That's when the game started. It was one of the racing games you were playing a lot when you were younger with your brother.

You were excellent at this and you were always announced a winner, but it's been a long time. You were afraid you forgot how to do it.

When Sungyeol saw the fear in your eyes, he laughed with confidence.

Why you didn't want him to kiss you so much?

Well.

You loved him with every little piece of you, but of he kissed you, what's next? What if he would just play with you like the video game? You weren't sure. And that was the main reason you couldn't let him.

 

-Ddang!!! - you jumped as you let go of your joystick. - I WON!

Sungyeol sighed.

- Umh...well, you're just lucky- he smiled and lied on the floor. - Aish, I'm so tired.

You lied next to him looking at his face and laughing.

- Disappointed? - you asked. 

He brought himself closed to you what made your heart beat a little faster.

- Kinda. - he smiled trying not to make his fail visible. He looked like he really hoped to kiss you.

You were a bit sorry for him.

And...what if he likes you back, but he's to scared of being rejected, just like you?

You rolled over so he was now facing your back.

- ___ . - he called your name.

- Mhm? - you hummed, staying at the same position.

Seconds later you felt his arm snaking around your waist and his body stick to you closely. He placed his chin at your neck between your shoulder and your jawline. 

Your breath stoped for a moment and your heart was beating like a crazy.

He wasn't saying anything, so were you. You only heard his heart beat against your back, just where his chest was pressed.

His fingers were rubbing gently your arm's skin up to your palm, where finally his palm landed.

- I have no idea what are we doing. - he said quietly and gently.

- Me either, but I kinda like it...- you replied, not completely sure of what you're saying.