Revealed

Revealed

 “Sugohaesseo .... Thank you” Eunyoung walked out from the operation room , she tried to loosening her arms. She had an operation a while ago and it lasted for a couple hours. “Doctor Kwon” an intern ran over to her , “Yes ?” she asked her. “This patient .....” the intern started to asked her about a patient and she answered all her questions. “So , don’t raised the amount if it’s still normal. You don’t want your patient to be overdosed , right ?” the intern laughed and then excused herself. After that , Eunyoung walking to her room to took her coat and bag.

“Doctor , are you going home now ?” a nurse asked her and she nodded , “Yes , I am. Call me if something’s wrong” the nurse nodded and then she walked to the basement where her car was parked. “Good evening , doc” a security greeted her and she greeted him back. A red Maserati Granturismo was parked on the basement , Eunyoung entered the car and started the engine.

Having a luxurious car was not one of an advantage being a doctor , she came from a well-off business family. Being the youngest one , she didn’t want to take the same path as her brother did so she asked her parents  permission to become a doctor. And since she was a little , she already given some shares of the company that her family own , so she does rich.

Driving her car in the Seoul’s evening street , suddenly her phone ringing. She answered through handsfree. “It’s me” a voice from the other line said , “I know , Kkamjong” Eunyoung just smiled to herself. “Where are you ?” Jongin asked her , “On my way home , you ?” she asked him back. “You’ll see me soon” her boyfriend chuckled. “Anything else you want to talking about ?” Jongin asked her again , “None” she smiled. “See ya” he said , “Mhm , see you” she said and ended the call.

Their call conversation was never too long , except if Kai was out of the town or out of the country for a long time or a schedule. Short , sweet , but enough to relieved their stress from works and schedules.

Soon , Eunyoung arrived at her apartment in Dogok-dong , Gangnam , Seoul. “Good evening , miss Kwon” a security greeted her in the lobby as she was taking out her card key to entere the elevator. “Good evening” she greeted back and entered the elevator , she pressed 70th floor and soon the elevator moving to her floor.

She put her fingerprints on the door to open the door and soon it was opened. As she was taking off her shoes to used her slipper , she could smell a nice cooking from the kitchen. “Jongin” she smiled and kept walking to enter her apartment.

“Hey pretty” Jongin smiled as he was still cooking , she smiled as she saw him used her apron while cooking in the kitchen. “Hey handsome” he chuckled , “So , I smelled something delicious here ?” she walked towards him and back hugged him. “Seolleongtang and dumpling soup” Jongin said , “My favorite. You sure know how to make me happy during these torturing weekdays , Mr.Kim Jongin” she said and he laughed.

He turned around to kiss her , “Go to take a shower , I’ll prepare the dinner” she nodded. After she left , Jongin continued to cooking and prepared everything on the dinning room. While waiting for Eunyoung , Jongin walked to the living room and a music

“I heard someone will have his solo comeback” Eunyoung came out with her comfortable clothes and try to dried her hair , “You know it too ?” Jongin asked her and she nodded. “O f course , I’m not a fansite master for nothing you know” they both laughed together , “You’re such an unpredictable , Doctor Kwon or ... should I change it to Mrs.Kim soon ?” Jongin and she just laughed. “Watch your mouth , mister” she hung her towel.

“Let’s eat before the soup gets cold” Jongin said and they both walked to the dinning room. “Woahh , these look delicious ....” Eunyoung said as she sat down. “Of course , because I am the one who made these” he said proudly and Eunyoung just laughed at him. “I see that you’re getting better in your cooking , huh ?” Eunyoung said as she ate it and he waited for her , “How is it ?” he asked the taste. “Fantastic baby” she answerd and they both laughed together.

“I knew that you’ll like it , it’s your favorite foods after all. Do you like these foods or me more ?” he said and started to ate too , “You know your limit , baby” she chuckled. Hmm , it’s good” he said and she laughed at him , “I told you” she said. “How’s work ?” he asked her as they were eating , “Tiring , runing too much .... I think my leg will be swollen again tonight” she looked at her legs and Jongin laughed.

“I’ll give you an extra service then” he said , “What ? What service ?” she confused. “Kim Jongin’s massage parlor~~” he said and they both laughed again. And the dinner went so quickly as they had their conversation.

---

Eunyoung was laying on the couch with Jongin massaging her leg because he insisted to. “Is it hurt ?” he asked and she nodded , “So much” she said and he chuckled. “You’re exhausted , stop with the ‘marathon’ shift. You’re a human” he said to her , “Argh” she groaned. “Ups , sorry” he said as if he intended to do it.

“Then what should I call you ? Workaholic ? You’re way too too too much exhausted than me. Your schedule table made me sick. You know” she said , “I’ve been doing it for 10 years , you know. Don’t worry about me , worry about your legs here , please” he said while kept massaging. “Yeah , and you take care of your hips there” she said , “I got it ma’am” he said and she chuckled.

Diving through the channels , she found Mnet’s . “Oh , it has started ?” she said and Jongin looked up to see the show , “Done” he said after a couple minutes. “Woahh , thank you ... My boyfried is really the best” she said and he laughed. After that , she changed her position. She puts her head on his lap , “I wonder what will they talked about this time” he wondered.

“So , today ... We have an interesting topic to talking about idol’s dating life” Kim Gura opened the show , “Are we in the list ?” Jongin joked. “We have rank number 10 until 1 , the couple that celebrities and fans envy the most. We have done a researcha among 100 celebrities and some fans randomly. And we have .... EXO member Kai and Doctor Kwon Eunyoung are in the first place” Yoon Seyoon said and the couple gasped.

“We ?” Eunyoung furrowed her brows , “Daebak” Jongin said.

This couple is called as ‘JongEun’ couple , reffered to the first syllable of their name. They got 45,78% votes from celebrities and fans. Wow” a pannel informan named Jungah said , “To be honest , I envy this couple too” Gura said adn everyon laughed in the studio. “A dancer and also face of the group if we could say and a pretty , young doctor. Perfect , I want a daughter-in-law or a son-in-law like them. At least let me have Kai or Eunyoung as my child” Seyoon said and everyone burst into a big laughter.

“Us ? Hahaha .... Woahh ....” Eunyoung laughed with Kai , “Thanks to our instagram updates , huh ?” Kai said.

As we could see , Kai-ssi and Eunyoung-ssi , frequently update the fans about their dating life through Instagram. After the couple revealed their relationship back six years ago , Kai opened an account and personally explain their relationship to public and also updated their official fansclub with a handwritten letter from him. And after that they freely show their affections towards each other. We can see from these photos , both of them seems to have a very lovely dating life” Jungah said again.

“Woah , it’s really us” Jongin amazed as he took a pack of snack on a table near the sofa , “Woho hahaha ..... Daeebak” Eunyoung laughed.

Why are these two really romantic ?Ohh , mabsosa !” Kim Taewoo said as they saw a photos of Kai and Eunyoung hugging in a skating arena during last year’s winter. “Ahh , jinjja ....” Eunyoung hid her face in embarassement , “Ah , why ? It’s been a year ago” Jongin . “Yeah , says the one who upload it” she said and he just laughed at his girlfriend.

“But , I saw Eunyoung in a couple ceremonies by .... you know ‘S’ Group” Kim Gura said , “That’s why , today we’re going to revealed a full profile of these celebrities’ girlfriends and the first one is Kwon Eunyoung-ssi. She born as a youngest child in her family and she has an older brotherwho is the CEO of the group. She didn’t take a part in the company but she is one of the largest shareholder. He graduted a year early from SNU as a doctor and took her specialist just in two years. It’s quiet impressive. She graduated a year early than her friends. And she is the youngest chief in her hospital. Eunyoung-ssi has a really amazingbackground as she was a member of Prepix. You know , that dance team” Jungah said again as she read some informations about Eunyoung.

“Oh no .... Oh my ... No ....” Eunyoung said again and Jongin help her to hid her face on his chest , “You’re cool , don’t worry” Jongin laughed again.

“This couple is a dancer couple then ....” Kim Taewoo said , “She lives in an apartment Dogok-dong , Gangnam” Jungah said again. “There’s only one famous apartment there” Kim Gura said , “Woah ... That’s amazing ...” Seyoon gasped. “She lived in the tower G and some fans who lived there said that they had seen Kai a lot in that building with or even without his girlfriend” Jungah said again. “Daeebak .....” everyone said.

“Well , I had envy this couple since the first time. Nothing to say” Kim Gura said and made everyon burst into laughter.

“Woahh , they know about us .... Amazing ....” Jongin said , “Yeah , and you , gentleman. You don’t have any schedule for tomorrrow ?” Eunyoung looked at him. “Nah , no I don’t. If I have , my hyung(manager) wouldn’t let me went here. He loves me soo much” he said and he hug her. “I love you more” she said , “I knew” he said and she chuckled.

----

a.n : I failed to make a fluffy chapter lol ._. I hope you guys will like it^^ Oh! And EXO won another award on 2014 MBC Entertainment Awards :D Congrats!! Have a nice day/good night everyone^^