Final

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 13, Saturday. It was a hot noon and Jongin was lying on the grass, eyes closed. Feeling the heat of the sun, but he doesn't care, because all he cares about is this boy who has a big rounded eyes, pale white skin, about 173 cm tall, named Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. He is the one and only love of Jongin. He never felt so loved until this boy came.

 

"Loving can hurt, Loving can hurt sometimes 

But it's the only thing that I know 

When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes 

It is the only thing that makes us feel alive”

 

It all started when they were in third year college. It was when he was holding a bunch of books and suddenly bumped into Kyungsoo. They stared at each other like they are memorizing each other's features for about a minute, before they realized that the books fell off and already scattered on the floor. Kyungsoo helped Jongin. Kyungsoo held his hands while saying sorry and smiled before he left Jongin in a daze. For the first time, Jongin felt the butterflies in his stomach. And because of that little interaction, he got a crush on Kyungsoo. He was like a creepy stalker back then, he was too shy to face Kyungsoo and asked him out. But thanks to his dear cousin, Kim Jongdae, who is friends with Kyungsoo, introduced them to each other. They exchanged numbers and started calling and texting with each other-- even at midnight when they have no classes the next day. They became friends, they eat lunch together, they share the same interest in watching Pororo and many more to add. As each days passes by, their feelings for each other grows. From friends to best friends to lovers.

 

"We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken

And time's forever frozen still

 

So you can keep me 

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans 

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet 
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home"

 

They both graduated in college and find job for themselves. And when they got work, they decided to live together since they are earning money for their own. They're such a happy couple. Even tho they are sometimes busy because of their works, they never fail to go out on a date, be free from work and have some fun. Sometimes Jongin will be teaching Kyungsoo some dance moves and of course Kyungsoo will also teach Jongin some singing techniques. And because both of them loves photography, they have their own polaroid and dslr cameras. They never fail to take pictures of them together. Their selcas together, when they eat together, special occasions, when they go on their dates and all. From the little to the biggest moment of their lives together are captured. Because every moment that they are together is a treasure they want to keep forever.

 

"Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul 
And it's the only thing that I know, know I swear it will get easier,

Remember that with every piece of you

And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

 

We keep this love in this photograph

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing hearts are never broken 
And time's forever frozen still

 

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans 
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter