Chapter 4

Fairytale Love

Michael Learns To Rock - Eternal Love

 

Na-young holds Baekhyun's hand and start to walking to the hospital. Baekhyun try to let go of his hand, so he grab Na-young's left hand and pull her. Na-young lost her balance and almost fall, but Baekhyun catch her. 

"What are you doing?!" Na-young ask. Baekhyun just looking at her. 

"What are you doing then?" Baekhyun said. Na-young take a deep breath.

"You runaway from the hospital. You supposed to be there right now." 

"Why i have to be there?" Baekhyun a

sks, which make Na-young lost her temper now.

"Listen. I don't know who you are and what's your problem. And what i know is you're come from the hospital. So you have to back to that place." 

"Why i have to back to that place? I don't even know that place!"     

Na-young silent. She doesn't know how to answer or how to explain. 

"You're sick now. You should back-

"What is that?" Baekhyun ask. "Everyone just tell me the things i don't know." 

Na-young let go of Baekhyun's hand. She just silent and starring at him.

Chanyeol running out like a crazy. The car is already in front of the hospital. He has to find him soon. 

"Some people go to the corner of the street and the other go find him around the hospital." Chanyeol said, giving a command. He get in to the car and not long after that the car is moving. 

Baekhyun and Na-young just starring each other at the street. Baekhyun looking at her, carefully. He afraid that she will bring him to that strange place again. Na-young also looking at him carefully. Afraid that he would be missing because he doesn't know everything.

"Oh? That's him!" 

5 guys who wearing the same black clothes is pointing at them. Baekhyun looking at them. Na-young turns her head for checking at the voice.

"Do they know-

Baekhyun grabs her hand and start to running. Na-young who doesn't know anything also start running because Baekhyun is holding her hand. The bodyguard is run following them. Some of the bodyguard is busy giving an information to the other.

"He's here. Not far from the hospital, just turn left. Director is runaway from us now and we try to catch him." 

 

"What are you doing? Who is that guy?!" Na-young ask Baekhyun. They're still running like a crazy, as fast as they can. 

"I don't know!" Baekhyun answer. "I saw them earlier at that strange place!" 

"They're your bodyguard maybe?!!" 

"What is that?!"

They're still running while holding hands. The bodyguard is still following at them and they don't know how to hide from them.

"I know where we should go." Na-young said. She holds Baekhyun's hand really tight and turn to the right, to a street which is really crowded, and then get in into an apartement.

"This is my house." Na-young said. "They can't find us easily because this place is protected." 

Na-young and Baekhyun is get in into the lift. Na-young press the 8 button. Baekhyun looking at her.

"What is this?" He ask. But before Na-young can answer the lift is start to move, which make a little shake. Baekhyun, who is shock, is holding Na-young's shoulder. He looks like a little kid who ride a lift for the first time. 

Na-young looking at him, weirdly. 

"Are you afraid? This is just a lift."

Baekhyun just silent. He holding Na-youngs hand really tight.

"It's okay." Na-young said. "We're arrive now. Don't be scared."

The lift is opened and Na-young walking to her apartement, following by Baekhyun who is still holding her hand. 

"Can you let go of my hand? I have to find my keys." 

Baekhyun let go of his hand. He's looking at Na-young carefully. The door is open and Na-young hurrily enters her apartement. Baekhyun just froze in his position.

Na-young is about to close the door when she realize that Baekhyun is still at the outside. Starring at the floor blankly. 

"Do you want that creepy guy is catching us?" 

Baekhyun looking at Na-young, and enter Na-young's apartement.

Na-young take off her shoes and wears her slipper. Baekhyun looking at her, he doesn't know what to do.

"The first thing you should do if you enter the house is take off your shoes." Na-young said, while taking off Baekhyun's slippers and give him another one. 

"Here. Use this." Na-young said. Baekhyun just starring at the rabbit slippers.                            

"What.. is that?" 

Na-young looking at him, and then smile. 

"You don't know how to use it right?"

 

Chanyeol is sitting at the hospital lobby. He's returning to the hospital since Baekhyun wasn't found.

"We're trying really hard to catch them, but they're too strong. We lost them in the crowded place." 

One of them is reporting to Chanyeol. Chanyeol just nods.

"Okay then. You can go now." Chanyeol said. He lean his back into the chair.

"Director.. what are you doing actually. Why you have to runaway like this?"

 

 

Na-young is searching something from her bookshelf. She take a look at some book, and got it. A book about brain and head. She take it and sit on her couch.

"Amnesia is loss of memory. The memory can be either wholly or partially lost due to the extent of damage that was caused."       

Na-young read the book carefully.  

"In people suffering with amnesia, the ability to recallimmediate information is still retained, and they may still be able to form new memories."

Baekhyun take a look around Na-young's house. He's looking at Na-young who busily reading the book. He walking to her room, and looking at the photo. A photo of a girl and boy who smile happily. 

But a boy in a picture caught his attention. Like he knows him.

Suddenly something start flashing around his head. A strange memories about him inside the car. Baekhyun blinks his eyes. He holds the table, but soon fall into the floor. His body is trembling. The memories still flashing in his head. There's another car in front of him. He can't stand it anymore. Baekhyun hold his head, and close his eyes.  

  

Chanyeol walking to Baekhyun's room. He's looking at the lego. Chanyeol looking at the table, and found out that his phone is missing.

He remember something. He gives his phone to Baekhyun, and Baekhyun place it into his pants pocket.

 

Na-young has finished the books and about to get some water. She take a look around her, but where's that man?

"Where's he?" Na-young said. She start walking to every corner of the house. 

"Hey, man." She shouts. But there's no answer.

Na-young take a look at her room, and find Baekhyun that almost collapse. 

"Ya!" Na-young said. She move her body closer to him. She start to panic. "Are.. are you okay?"     

Baekhyun doesn't answer, but he grab Na-young's hand. 

"Your body is trembling." Na-young said, worried.

Na-young helps Baekhyun for stand up, and bring him to her bed. Baekhyun close his eyes. He's really hard to take a deep breath. Na-young places her hand to Baekhyun's forehead. 

"Your body temperature is okay." She said. Baekhyun just silent. 

Na-young stand from her position. "Wait in here. I'll bring you a warm water."

Not long after that, Na-young back from the kitchen. She brings the warm water that packed into a pillow, so he can sleep comfortably. Na-young replaces the pillow with that warm pillow. Baekhyun start to close his eyes, sleeping peacefully. Na-young starring at him.

"It must be really hard for you, right?" 

Na-young cover up him with the blanket. Now Baekhyun looks like a little kid. He's smiling in his sleep. Na-young laugh a little looking at him.

"Now i even laugh looking at a stranger who sleep in my bed." 

Na-young move her face closer towards him, looking at him slowly and carefully. 

"You must be feel really comfortable now." She said. Na-young looking at something in Baekhyun's hand. The hospital id. She check it to see his name.                             

Byun Baekhyun.

"So, you're Byun Baekhyun?" She said. Na-young starring at him, softly. Slow but sure, her hand is move towards his head.

And she pats his head.    

 

"I don't even know what am i doing right now. I found my self in calm when i stare at him. Now i'm patting his head. And i'm sure i have a strange feeling in my heart right now."     

 

Jun-myeon is in the college. He using his earphone and sit under a big tree while reading a book.

"Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it." - William Shakespeare, from Romeo and Juliet.

Jun-myeon starring at the word. And suddenly he remember about Na-young.

"I've trying, really really hard to make him happy. To stole his family's heart but nope. They still looking at me as a trash. As a burden for their family. I think i'll be fine as long as they don't hurt my pride. But they did. They did it a lot. They never see me as a human. Am i that bad?"    

Jun-myeon turn off the music. He just starring blankly at the couple who enjoying their time together. 

"Hey!" 

Yeon-jung shakes her hands in front of Jun-myeon's face. Jun-myeon is shock, and he take a look at Yeon-jung.

"Missing someone?" Yeon-jung said. She passes Jun-myeon a can of coffee. 

"Like you said. By the way, thanks." Jun-myeon open the coffee, and drink it. He's looking at the couple once again.

"Can i.. enjoying that moment?" 

Yeon-jung looking at Jun-myeon. "What do you mean?"   

Jun-myeon pointing at the couple. Yeon-jung looking at them, and nods. 

"Actually, the question is with who you will enjoying that moment." Yeon-jung said, while gulping her coffee. Jun-myeon just laugh. 

"You're right." He said. He's looking at the sky.

"Oh, do you know why Na-young doesn't attend the class today?" Yeon-jung asks. Jun-myeon looking at her with surprise.

"She doesn't come to class today?" He asks. Yeon-jung nods.

"Since that day all is she doing was just stared at the outside and didn't said any words. After the class, she hurrily went into somewhere. I didn't know exactly where'd she go, but i think the only place she'd visited was library."    

Jun-myeon take a look at Yeon-jung. "How can you know?"     

"I've known her for 15 years, you know." She said, while shaking her coffee's can.

"Whenever she sad or having a hard day, she will visit the library." 

Jun-myeon smiles. He gulping his coffee, and looking at the clear sky.

"Do you want to help me?" 

"Huh? For what?" Yeon-jung asks, confuse. Jun-myeon just laugh.

"Nothing."

 

 

A bright day turn into evening in just 4 hours. Baekhyun still sleep peacefully with his warm pillow. Beside him, Na-young is also sleep peacefully. Baekhyun hand is holding Na-young's hand. They're not notice it since they're sleeping. 

It almost 5.00pm. The warm sunshine that almost goes down brighten them from the window.

Na-young wake up from her dream. She's take a look at the window. The sunshine is too bright. She's about to stand up to open the curtain but Baekhyun's hand is holding her hand, really tight. Na-young let out a sigh. He must be having a nightmare. 

Na-young slowly let go of her hand from Baekhyun's hand, and it works. Na-young open the curtain. And walking to the desk. She grab her bag, and start to search something. A minutes later, she find her ring from Jung-won, and looking at it carefully. 

"What will you do actually at that day, oppa?"

Na-young places the ring into her ring finger. 

"Looks pretty." She said. She's smiling while starring at the ring. Her tears is drops. 

"I'll having a hard time to forget you, oppa. Or maybe i can't." 

Na-young is struggling to hold her tears, but she can't. She ended up crying while covering .

"What are you doing?" 

Na-young take a look at the person behind her. Baekhyun. He's already wake up. He's looking at Na-young, weirdly. 

Na-young erase her tears. She's forced her lips to smile. 

"Nothing." She said. "What about you? More better now?"

"What are you talking about?" Baekhyun asks. Na-young rolls her eyes to think.

"I'm talking about your body. Especially that." 

She points at his head. Baekhyun looking at the back.

"What is-

"This." Na-young places her hands into Baekhyun's head, like what she did before. Baekhyun blinks for a while. He's starring at her.

Ding dong. Ding dong. 

The bell is ringing. Na-young sighs. 

"Ah really disturbing." She said. She let go of her hands, stand up from her position. 

"Wait in here. I'll open the door."

Na-young walking out from her room to the door. But first, she looking at the monitor to find out who's in front of her door. Na-young looking at it weirdly.

A tall guy in his late 20 wearing a tuxedo waiting in front of her door. Na-young think for a while, and open the door.

"Who are you?" Na-young asks. She's looking at him carefully.

At that time, Baekhyun walking out from Na-young's room, and walking towards the door, following Na-young. And he's surprised when looking at someone in front of him. 

"Oh? You're the guy in hospital!"

 

 

 

 

 

The bg music i recommend for you its actually ost from new drama, healer. The song is really warm. The drama also good. (Ji chang-wook is really daebak) you should watch that!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ