008

My Husband Is An Actor

 

 "Mr.Nam!!It's is true that you and reporter Kwon are dating?!"

 Luhan closed the door of his car angrily.He hissed at the deafening questions of the reporters,so does the clicks of the cameras they held.He wanted to shout to them to leave him alone but he can't do that,he's an actor and he can't not just let it destroy his job.

 With a sigh,Luhan rubbed his temples and asked the driver to go somewhere relaxing.Lucky to him that his shoots are over earlier than he thought.

 Halting at the quiet side of the road,Luhan took out his sunglasses and his jacket before opening the car's door.He gazed to the calm place.The calming whispers of the wind and the splash of the waves - it made him smile a little before he unbuckled the seatbelt.

 "I'll be waiting here,Sir."Luhan nodded his head at his driver.He was sure lucky to have him since he can be a friend and he really respect him.

 Luhan closed his eyes as the sun shone above.His eyes were covered with the expensive yet simple shades.Thanks to his fans who gave him sone gifts that he really doesn't need but still he use them.

 The weather was fine,very fine.He still remember about one time he went in the beach side together with his children.It was a good time since they're all happy.That time was so special - no cameras,just a simple family picnic where they didn't care of the real world.Hope he can still witness that kind of time.

 Ring..ring..ring..And again,the real world is seeking for his presence.He pressed his lips together before picking his phone.It was an unknown number.

 "Hello?"

 "Uhmm.Mr.Nam?"He can recognize that voice very well.

 "Yes.Miss Kwon."

 "You really need to go here."The maiden seems to be nervous,he can sense it.The way she talk wasn't the one he heard hours ago.Maybe something is happening.

 The two stared at the group of reporters and cameras flashing to them.The maiden gulped,she don't know that it was really hard when you'll be an actor or actress.It gave her a little stress - no,it's actually big just by looking at the faces.

 'Seohyun.What will you do now?'

 She bitted her lower lip and her hands were cold.Luhan could tell she was really nervous since it was her first time.Calming her,he hold her hand tightly - making her slightly jump in her spot and awkwardly look at him.With a small smile,Luhan mouthed her to relax and luckily the maiden listen to him.

 "So.Mr.Nam.It's really true that you two are already dating?"One of the reporters asked as ready his pen and  a mini notebook.

 Luhan doesn't know what to answer.He was confused.He's manager told him to deny the rumor but another side of him tells him to say yes.He gazed at her and found her a little relax than before.Luhan gaze back to them and before he know he already said.

 "Yes."

 Seohyun's eyes widen and she instantly looked at the man beside her.Is he insane?No.He really looked so real and serious.It made her scared.What will she do if the whole world knows what he said?She'll be a prey of his predator fans for sure.And what about his children?She knows that Lumin like her but how about the two brats.She still have to deal with them.Seohyun feel like she's going insane..

 'What should I do now?'


A/n
sorry if it's short..