010

My Husband Is An Actor

 

 Morning came so fast and just in the dining table,the rest of the family are present except for the two.Irene crossed her arms in frustration,she wants to eat and get away from the kitchen to her room.She hated being with people who doesn't even know her true feelings.She admitted,she missed the old times but those were all past memories.It can't be back again.

 "Good morning,Appa,Noona and Hyung."The kid who was dressed cleanly greeted the three.It was unusual for them to see the younger one to be cheerful than before.They stared at him until a not so familiar lady greets them with a smile as she walks in.The two children scoffed as she walked closer,just by looking at her from far makes them angry.

 'Who does she think she is?She isn't our mother?'

 The two bought up their attention back to the food as Seohyun sat on the left side of Luhan and Lumin beside her.Her warm smile didn't left her small lips as she thanks the God for the food.Her slender fingers found the chopsticks and without a warning,they went into the scramble eggs.She surely likes scrambled eggs,especially when she dip it with soy sauce.Just a old habit.


  "Miss Kwon."Luhan asked and broke the silence as they eat.

 "Yes.?"Not forgetting to gulp her food before speaking."May I help you,Mr.Nam?"

 "Well..I have some shoot today and It's pretty early,can you send the kids to their schools?"

 "Of course,Mr.Nam.That would be awesome knowing the children's schools.I would be glad.."Smiling warmly at the Nam's wasn't that usual to them.Everyday,they'll eat,go to their works,get back home,eat and sleep and so on - there's really not much of talking in the house.

 After breakfast,Luhan had already gone for 30 minutes.While Seohyun - who was busy packing the children's lunches - felt different.She didn't imagine to be in this kind of situation,it's more like her future dream to have a family.But of course,the kids' should like her,that would be feel more comfortable.

 Her attention from the last package change to the small kid in front within his hand was a red tie.His innocent eyes seeks for a little help.

 "Ahjumma,can you tie this for me?"Reaching for the red tie to her,Seohyun could only chuckle at his actions.Her slender fingers wrapped around the fabric before bringing it around his neck and softly they tied it perfectly.While she was tying,the two looked at her a little different.They still have their glaring eyes though.

 "Lumin-ah,let's go."Said by Sehun who obviously looked annoyed by the two.The kid smiled warmly at his Ahjumma and kissed her cheek before running to his older brother.

 "Look,hyung.Ahjumma tied it perfectly for me."Sehun want to scold his brother but seeing his eyes twinkled made him hesitate and just smiled as well.He thought,what if he experienced it when he was just as kid as Lumin?

 Irene cleared and went to Seohyun even more closer.Her eyebrow was raised while her arms are crossed."Do you know that you're wasting are time and it can lend us on being late,right?"She asked.

 "Oh.Sorry,I just putted the last sandwich I made in your lunch boxes.Don't worry,we'll go now."

 The four went inside the van with different emotions.Seohyun was wearing a warm smile,Sehun in his usual cold face,Irene with her calm expression,and Lumin with his happy face - different.As they started to ride to the two different schools,Seohyun planned on calling someone.Someone that is special for her.

 "Hello?"

 "Oh,Noona."The familiar male's voice welcomed her cheerfully."Why'd you call?"

 "I just wanted to know if Appa's awake now?"

 "He's not yet up,the medicine he took last night was kinda strong.But don't worry,I'll be the first person who'll text you once he'll wake up."

 "Okay,thank's Jungkook-ah."He was a great cousin for her.Seohyun knows that her father and Jungkook's father weren't in a very good terms before,but now they seem to much be closer than before.Jungkook and his family were the only family left for Seohyun and her father.It was good that her and Jungkook 's relationship was not bad as their fathers before.

 "Okay,Noona.Take care."


 The short journey for the first school has already ended and the two children went out of the van.First stop,the school of the two.Seohyun reached their lunches to them and the two half-heartily grabbed the boxes.Their faces shown annoyed emotions.

 "Be careful,okay.We'll get going now."After the van went away,Sehun scoffed and raised his eyebrow.He didn't expect for the Ahjumma to pack them lunches.It doesn't feel right.

 
 "Lumin-ah..Ahjumma will be going now.Be a good boy,okay?"Seohyun smiled warmly as she finished fixing the kid's tie,she kissed his forehead before waving a goodbye.Seohyun could feel how the kid seems to seek for a mother's love,so why not try to be a mother for him even just for a little time though.

 The young lady grunt as she felt bored.Luhan didn't let her work since the whole country has already know that they're 'Dating'.She wants to visit her father but Luhan told her as well to text him wherever she'll go,and she can't say about her father's condition.She can't cause more problem to the Nam's,she can't cause any more problem.

 A couple of hours stayed like a very long season of years already for her.Her long legs led her to the children's rooms and saw the piles of their clothes.Planning to laundry them,she picked every dirty clothe she found.Wearing comfortable clothes,bun-tied hair and she's ready to do the work.It's not really burden for her since she's the only who laundries her clothes that are sometimes like a mountain since her work is kinda make her dirty.

 "Oh,Ms.Kwon.What are you doing?"The woman widen her eyes as the younger one putted the clothes of the kids on the table and prepared the machine.It's her job to do the laundry and she can't let Seohyun do it - she's a guest,a special guest.

 "Ms.Kwon..I should be the one doing that..Mr.Nam would be angry at me."Seohyun insisted even more.She could see the eye bags on Glena's eyes and her body seems to be tired.She can't bare to see someone like that and work.

 "It's okay,Unnie.I can do this alone,this is nothing than washing the clothes of my co-workers before."She paused and throw the white ones on the machine before pouring the laundry powder."Besides,I think you need a rest.You should let your body lay first,and before you wake up..I'm done."

 Glena can't hide her smile despite o feeling guilty.Seohyun was the first person after Luhan's wife that is actually have a good heart.She thought that Luhan must be lucky for ladies and always get a kind-hearted ones.She just wish that Luhan won't let Seohyun go,she's seems really nice for Glena.

 Nodding her head slowly after she saw how sure Seohyun was on cleaning the clothes,Glena went to her room and went for a quick nap.She just hoped that Luhan won't find out.

 
 The aromatic smell of the foods were all over the place.Luhan could sure it wasn't Glena who's cooking.Glena doesn't like the foods aroma overcomes the house since she likes smelling fresh.He thought that maybe Glena changed her perspective in smelling.He went to the kitchen to find out.

  Her humming and petite back welcomed Luhan.She looked happy even thought her body looked tired.Her hair was messy that's tied in a bun and her clothes are quite wet and kind of dirty.
 
 "What did this lady do?"He whispered before walking silently behind her.He wanted to ask her and cleared his throat just timing as she pours the hot chicken stock.Maybe because of the silence,Seohyun didn't realize he walked in.As he cleared his throat surprisingly,she accidentally tilted it and the hot water poured on her skin.

 Seohyun managed to not scream in pain but her eyes didn't let her lied.Luhan noticed why she didn't looked in front since she's crying.Her sobs were all clear in his ear,he didn't expect to make a mistake.He sigh softly before grabbing her burnt hand and casually reached it for the cold water.Seohyun can't help herself winced as her hand collide with the cold water.

 "It hurts."She muttered and tried to pry her hand away from the cold water but his more powerful than her.

 "Stop being a kid,it will be worse when you let it like that."

 Luhan maintained his cold attitude and let her retreat her hand back.He can tell that she's a weak person.He smirked secretly before he shook his head and went to get the first aid kit.

 "Here.Treat your that before you'll be clumsy again and make it worse."

 Seohyun frowned deeply as she doesn't know what to use.First,they aren't the same as the ones she uses and second,there's a lot of medicine and many more inside.Her eyes went to him—who's busy on walking away.Taking a deep breath,Seohyun cleared and opened them to call the young man.

 "Uhmm.Mr.Nam?"She called and luckily he heard her when he turned slightly—reviling his side profile which she found attractive."Can..Can you..Can you tell me what should I use?"

 Surprisingly for Luhan,he found her weak and dumb.He turned around—fully this time—and walked back to her.He gaze down to the kit and in just one look,he could tell what should she use to treat the burnt part.He smirked slightly and picked the ointment and gave it to her.

 "Here..Next time,learn some things that will help you."

 "I can't open this..It hurts my hand if I move it."

 Sighing,Luhan opened the lid and just decided to treat her hand.He can't just really trust her when she's in pain—she's clumsy enough for him to help her.Scooping a little amount of ointment,Luhan reached for her hand.

 Gently,he applied the ointment and scoop a bit more.The two are seem to be occupied that they didn't even realized that Glena has came in.She can't hide her smile seeing the scenery,it feels like before.


 "Done..."

 Unintentionally,Luhan gave her a warm smile that she haven't seen before.It's not like those smiles she used to see but it's a different smile.It's more sincere.He may dropped it quickly,Seohyun didn't fail to see his eyes twinkle a little bit.And she wanted to see him smile even more.


A/n
New update!!Okay,gotta work for my assignments now.