Teaser

Fatal Attractions | Apply fanfic | 2 spots left
Teaser
tumblr_mxb2m0OAgF1qln00mo2_500.gif

"Park Lee Na , Major: Cultural studies, Minor: Law, Nope, Chang Ji sook , major: English, Minor: law, nope. Here , Park Heeyoung (Aleah), Major: Law, Minor:Business managment.", As the boss chose his target , two rody, idle boys walked in.

"Hanbin-si ,Bobby-si? why so late?", The boss said as the boys made their way to the round table of men. Hanbin and bobby sat down.

"There was business we had to take care of.", Hanbin said bowing to their boss. The man nodded and threw them the file.

"Since you've been working hard and is indeed the heir to the throne. This is going to be your mission. We need her to defend our life style, She's majored in law, which will greatly defend us in trouble and her minor is business managment , meaning that we will have a creable sourse for money. You do this , You win the throne.", The boss nodded getting up from the table and leaving the room. 

Hanbin noddded as if he understood his position. He bowed as his boss left. hanbin fell back into his chair as the door closed and he shook his head.

"So basically , I have to make her fall in with me so that the mafia could use her?", Hanbin questioned.

"Basically.", Bobby said to his best friend.

"Damn", Hanbin sighed.

To be continued...

A/N : Here's a MINI MINI teaser of what's coming! hope you enjoy and give me some feedback please? thanks !