Extra

Stop It

Kyungsoo pulls his feet up to crouch on the toilet seat. He knows Baekhyun will find him sooner or later, but he really doesn't feel like putting up with Baekhyun being more insufferable than usual. Besides, he only has 15 minutes until they close. Joonmyun hyung probably wont yell at him. Not for too long anyway. 

Joonmyun hyung isn't really the yelling type. He would more likely be trying to make people feel all guilty inside to get them to do what he wants. It doesn't really work well on Kyungsoo. According to Baekhyun it's because he has no soul to feel the guilt. He replied with an 'if that was the case, you would've been accidentally murdered a long time ago'. Baekhyun just laughs at him as if Kyungsoo hasn't actually been thinking about the probability of getting caught if he does. And he has.

Just like that, 14 minutes passed by, and Kyungsoo is carefully opening the stall door thinking he can probably grab his things and bolt out the doors before Baekhyun can find him.

He managed to grab both his things and Jongin (who was whining about something or other to a vainglorious-faced Sehun) without any catastrophy. Which is sort of odd. Normally Baek would have pounced on him before he can even find a place to hide, but maybe he has other things to do. It's a friday night after all. Maybe he and Chanyeol are finally doing that bowling competition. He can see the exit doors right in front of him and he quickens his pace and pulls Jongin along to do the same.

This is it, this is freedom. No more of those guys until mon-

"Kyuuuuuuuuuuuungiiiiiiieeeee~"

"AAAAH! HYUNG!"

Dammit.

"Going home already??", Baekhyun is smiling that sickly sweet smile of his. He is also blocking Kyungsoo's path to freedom.

"Mhm. Bye.", Kyungsoo tries to step around him, only to have Bakehyun stepping across to block his path once more.

"Why are you in such a hurry Soo", he croons, "Do you have some business to do with your loverboy?"

Kyungsoo looks at his boyfriend who looks as if he hasn't heard the entire conversation in favour of staring down at him. He feels a blush creeping up the back of his neck.

This idiot.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever. Now, if you'll excuse me...", Kyungsoo tries to sidestep him once more, but of course his hyung isn't letting him go that easily.

"You're going to bring that apron along to do your business?"

Kyungsoo looks down on himself and sure enough, he finds his apron still hugging his waist smugly.

"Thanks a lot for telling me", he grumbles as he made his way back to the kitchen.

"Sure thing, Kyungie~", Baekhyun says, cheerfully ignoring his sarcasm as he links his arm to Kyungsoo's unwilling ones.

"But, hey at least this way we get to talk more before we all part for the weekends!"

"Thats exactly what I want to avoid"

"Oh Kyungie you cutie pie", Baekhyun says, happily pinching Kyungsoo's cheeks.

He is clearly enjoying himself very much. Kyungsoo is plotting for ways to shake Baekhyun off him without getting any consequences and is carefully weighing the benefits of involving Joonmyun in the situation when Baekhyuns arms are ripped off of his own, and are replaced by another more familiar ones.

"My Kyungie", says the tall culprit.

Can you stop with the cute, please.

Kyungsoo feels Baekhyun's smirk burning at the back of his neck. Or maybe that's just himself preparing to blush at whatever Baekhyun is about to say.

"Awwwww, look at you two lovebirds being all cutesy. Now all you need to do is kiss and make cute little babies!!"

... Aaand there it is. Kyungsoo tries his best to rip his apron off while keeping it in one piece. His habit of securing his apron properly is being a menace for once. And what the heck is wrong with the dang strings??!?!

As if feeling his growing frustration, Jongin's hands took over the strings and gently praise them apart.

"There you go", he says, carefully taking the loop off his neck.

Baekhyun and the rest of the kitchen crew who has come to collect their own belongings broke out into a series of exaggerated 'awwwwww's and kissy faces, but Kyungsoo is still distracted over pinching Jongin's cheeks. He needs to stop with all this cute.

"Okay, show's over. Goodbye guys"

Kyungsoo is pulling Jongin towards the doors once again, but Baekhyun isn't finished yet.

"You know Kyungsoo, I'm kinda hurt that you didn't tell me about this cute relationship thing you have going on with Jongin, and I'm your bestfriend!"

"Yeah you two, we're all friends here", Jongdae adds, slinging his arms onto the couple's necks.

Kyungsoo can feel Jongin suddenly frozen on Jongdae's other side and he sighs.

"What's wrong Jonginnie? Did you really think we don't know about this?"

"Yeah, I still don't understand why you didn't just introduce him as your boyfriend when he applied for work here. You know perfectly well Joonmyun hyung is impartial to that stuff"

Kyungsoo decides to answer quickly before he needed to spend the night in the cafe being interrogated by his coworkers.

"Yes Baek hyung, I do realise you will figure it out but this,", he gestures at their smug faces for emphasis, "Is exactly what I wanted to avoid"

"And for your information Jongdae hyung, Jongin wasn't my boyfriend back then. Now can I please go home?"

Baekhyun laughs at him, but steps aside at the same time Jongdae releases their necks. Jongin takes the time to rub his sore neck, but Kyungsoo quickly pulls him away before the two could change their mind or say anything else.

He nearly bumps into Minseok on his way out and he stops to bow at the elder.

"Have a good weekend hyung", they both say before continuing their speedwalk out o the building.

"Bye guys, and don't be too rough on him tonight Kyungsoo!"

Aaaaaaarrrgh!!!

Kyungsoo is now red up to his ears now, but they are now finally out of the doors, so he slows down to intertwine their fingers properly.

"Hey guys!"

"Hi Luhan Ge", Kyungsoo replies at Minseok's boyfriend who came to pick him up as usual.

"Have a good weekend ge!!", Jongin calls out in passing.

"You too!"

From now on, it probably is going to be one.

Kyungsoo thinks fondly, glancing at the person he is going to be spending them with.

"Oh and congratulations on coming out of the closet with your relationship!!!", Luhan makes sure to yell the sentence loud enough as they are now already some distance away.

Kyungsoo's face bursts new sprouts of blush as passerbys now stare at their linked hands. From the corners of his eye he can also see Minseok who is now joining his boyfriend, struggling to rein his own bouts of giggles.

"Hyung, home is that way"

"I knew that"

 

The end.