A Magical Moment

A Magical Moment - Optional Bias

Congregating clouds matched over the black canvass sky of night, slowly gathering above the tops of buildings and apartments. The light grey clouds slowly turned darker with the passing hours, accumulating water in their hold, they formed beautiful snow flakes and gently released them over the city.

An even blanket of white carefully covered the city as the morning light began to peek over the horizon and through the tall sky scrapers. The chilling air slowly made its way into your apartment slowly, pressing yourself closer to the warm body next to you, you tucked your head in the warmth of his neck warming up your chilled cheeks.

Feeling the covers being pulled up on your higher, you felt his strong hand run over your shoulder blades then down your spine slightly while his gentle touch spread out with his fingers along your spine.

Shivering slightly, you pulled him closer slipping your hands under his shirt a little to warm up your slightly cold hands.

"Hrmmm, you’re cold baby" He mumbled with his raspy, deep, yet comforting morning voice.

"I am cold" You mumble back breathing against his shirt while the warmth from your breath radiates back over your lips. Waking up a little bit more, he carefully ran his fingers through your hair while he slowly opened his eyes.

"Why aren’t you warm? You are hogging all of the blankets again" He teased softly before he tugged the warm blankets around you tightly trying to keep the warmth around you while he brings himself under the blankets more.

"Sorry, I can’t help it" You mumbled with shivering lips, "Why is it so cold anyways?"

Your fiance looked up and to the window as he chuckled a little under his breath before he glanced back down at you.

"It’s snowing, love" He whispered your hair before kissing your forehead lovingly, "The first snow of the season too~"

"What?" You pulled away and sat up instantly, forgetting that you were cold for a moment while you whipped your head around to the window. Your hair flipped around your neck while your eyes laid on the sight that you had never seen before.

Snow

"It is snowing outside" He sat up with you, rubbing your back gently as your eyes watched the little puff balls descend taking their time before the flakes added to the already fallen snow on the frozen ground.

Slipping your feet out of the covers, you stepped out of bed as your eyes locked on the beautiful sight unfolding before your eyes. The cool carpet snuggled between your toes letting yourself stand in front of the slightly frosted over window just watching the beautiful flakes fall.

Gathering a warm blanket, he walked over and wrapped it around your shoulders not wanting you to get any colder. Placing the warm blanket over your shoulders, he wrapped his arms around your stomach too resting his head gently against yours.

"Isn’t it beautiful?" The soft whisper rolled off of his lips and into your ear

"So… pretty" Almost at a loss of words you found some simple words just stunned at seeing your first snowfall.

Feeling his warm lips against your cheek, he rocked you gently from side to side. The two of you moved closer to the window, asking questions about the snow, he cutely answered them to the best that he could. Smiling from ear to ear, he watched your eyes move with each flake that caught your eye, a twinkle gently sparkled in your eyes.

"Watch this" He whispered softly

Leaning forward, he opened his pink lips and breathed his warm breath against the window. Creating a little cloud that stuck on the window, he gently lifted up his finger and drew a perfect heart. With a smile growing wider on your lips with every passing second, you giggled under your breath and leaned over and breathed on the window adding a heart intertwining with his.

"I love you" He watched you and your finger carefully as you finished your heart.

Twisting your head in his direction, you caught his eyes on you, knowing that he had been caught he gently pulled his bottom lip between his pearly whites. Dropping his chocolate brown eyes, you leaned over and gently kissed the side of his lips. 

Instinctively, he lifted his head slightly while tilting his head just so, so he could kiss your lips properly. Once your lips touched, you felt a different warmth spread through your body. Sliding your hands up his chest, looping them around his neck, you brought yourself closer to him while the kiss turned slow and sweet not loosing the passion and love that he gave you through every kiss creating one magical moment that both of you weren’t going to forget any time soon.