Baekhyun Gets Asked Out

Baekhyun Gets Asked Out

"Yes! Wah! Disney! Awesome! Fun! Food! Drinks! Cola...cola, cola, cola, cola, cola, cola! Water! SHINee! Yeah! Minseok's sister Minnie was there! Ah! Tickets! Mickey! Souvenirs! Rides! Hot! Ice cream! Let's-"

"Lay. You are older than seven of us. Please. Act. Like. It!" Baekhyun shakes Yixing harshly, "and there is also no such thing as hot ice cream."

Yixing crosses his arm and pouts.

"I was saying it separately, but...that sounds good!"

"I can't believe you were considered to be a possible leader for EXO!" Baekhyun whined out, tired from the trip to Disney. He would have been mildly ok with Poodle Xing, but the image of Yixing winking at Baekhyun because a few fans requested him to made everything all the more puke worthy and 100% less attractive. It was definitively not cute.

Kris, out of no where, yelled out; "Ew! No, bro! That just ain't happenin' and it ain't the least bit right! Who'd even think 'bout dat disgustin' idea? Hot ice cream, how about naw!"

"Learn some of the language you grew up in, Canadian!"

 

"You know, I think I need something more entertaining," Yixing hummed out.

That made Baekhyun -almost- spit out his green tea that costed way too much for him to spit out for such a...minuscule shock. He settled for coughing to hide his second hand embarrassment.

"Bipolar much? Do you not remember the word 'dying' and the place 'Disney'?"

Yixing let out an over exaggerated whine when he heard the degrading comment. Instead, he began reasoning with the extremely 'pooped and I am so not ever going to Disney again' boy next to him.

"I'm bored now, so who cares if I was dying at Disney?" Poke in the knee. "It's," poke in the stomach, "not," poke in the chest, "like," poke in the cheek, "I was suggesting to go kill someone! Why don't we pull a prank?"

"Yixing, are you sure you're older than me?"

Yixing jumped from his comfortable chair after a delayed process of sifting through words, stomped a foot onto the couch, and yelled as dramatically as he could, "I don't here a 'hyung' of 'ge' in there! Even in English, this formality shall not be forgotten!"

Baekhyun just sniffed cockily and drank his now sadly cold tea to suppress a snicker from being heard by Baby Xing.

"Sorry, Yixing noona."

Yixing contently smiled and sat down before springing up from the comfort of the chair again.

"What. Did. You. Say?"

"I said hyung." Baekhyun shrugged with a barely contained smirk. "You were talking about a prank?"

"Uh...Oh! Yeah. Thanks for reminding me. I think we should do a prank on our members!" Too easy, noona. Too easy.

"Please do tell about your plan," a thoroughly amused Baekhyun mumbled out, gulping tea to avoid Yixing from seeing the creepily wide smile of hidden thoughts that can compete with Chanyeol's on his mouth.

"We should date."

"Sure."

Baekhyun took another gulp of his cold tea and looked up at Yixing's suspicious silence. It was then that his hyung's words registered in his head.
In a blink of an eye, Yixing was thoroughly covered in spittle, a cup of tea, and tea leaves. His white tank top now had extra designs of Baekhyun's DNA.
Baekhyun let out a weak, "What?" and precisely passes out -of shock- onto his tea cake, shame really. It was the best cake he's ever had. Kyungsoo was too lazy yesterday to bake, leading Baekhyun to discover this magical cake.

Three final thoughts of Baekhyun before blacking out was: "Man. I'm getting to as old as Junmyeon now."
"That kinda hurt."
And:
"Yixing will forget about being stupid before I wake up. Yup."

What Baekhyun was completely unaware of, was that Yixing was a determined little libra and that a cup of tea, a handful of tea leaves, and a whole bunch of Baekhyun DNA covered in the slimiest of saliva isn't enough to deter him from 'dating' Baekhyun for the fun of it.
Well, it's probably completely his DNA...the walking dictionary probably has the answer.

"Junmyeon! I have a question! Oh, and Baekhyun fainted!"

 

Baekhyun felt like crap. He couldn't breathe and he had a terrible (-ly embarrassing) dream of how Yixing wanted to pull a prank and that his idea of a 'perfect prank' was them dating. Who's stupid enough to think that?

"BB Cream! You're awake! I thought I had to be the one who picked out the frosting that's looking disgusting in your nose!"

Yixing may just be stupid enough. Haphazardly flailing is arms out to find some poor tissues to blow his nose in, Baekhyun managed to hit Yixing and his tea. Halting, but not stopping, Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. It was so not a dream. Oh well. That's not going to stop him from letting himself breathe freely.

"Ah. That's better. So, you asked me out?"