Teaser/Trailer 01

YOUNGSTERS: LIVE, LEARN AND PARTY [[[APPLYFIC OPEN]]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

teaser./trailer 01

 

  It wasn't just a party, it was more than that.

 

   

[[[College students]]]

 

A) "Only one night stand"-50% Good Girls ditch Bad Boys sometimes [If they tough].

 

B) "Friends with Benefits"-70% Best Friends Might Last Together.

 

C) "Education, ual Club, House Parties"- 100% Teenagers Love The Experince.

 

D) "Part Time Workers"- 80% The Cash Is Improtant.

 

E) "Troublemakers {Gangs, Mafia} 30% Some Love The Lifestyle But Others, Tried To Escape.

 

F) The Nerd Fest: 40% of smartness but they admire the popular kids.

 

G) Lastly "The Big and Bold", 10% doesn't give a crap about clicks than just being themselves.

 

[[[College students]]]

 

 

Neon Uni-College is a place where all type of specific individuals bond in many ways, like in subject classes or relationships maybe debits. All student participate in there own style of doing things for fun.

 

Here's our first student of the day, Nani Parker nineteen years old, average height, brown shoulder length hair normally dresses in tomboyish clothing. Her specialties are basically just being a delinquent, bad girl with good grades has an amazing status for staying single.

Picture: Eddy, Dylan and Nani.

"Yo, you coming to the Dylan's house party", that's Choi Eddy his literally interested in balls only simple meaning "Gay Babe".

 

"I guess, maybe what the heck again", Nani turns to face him on water melon lollipop.

 

"Do I have to repeat myself again young lady", Eddy scolds like his her mother.

 

"Nah, of course I heard you men so what's up with Dylan. Is it a break up TO make up this time", Nani asks.

 

Since she knows Eddy is currently dating Dylan Cold, their relationship is pitch prefect but at least it's silly-love at all.

 

 "Shut up", Eddy rolls his eyes pouting whilst Nani apologizes in giggles. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Eddy, you am kidding sweetie it doesn’t matter what I say Dylan will always love you honey", she smiles.

 

 "Awe, you damn rascal come here, I want to hug you to", Eddy said opening his arm to hug Nani as she shakes her head.

 

"Hell no, before gossipers think we are dating, hanging out with you is awesome but hugging is kind of off limits bro", Nani laughs.

 

"You meanie, but you do have a point Nani I still rather balls than s anyway", Eddy smirks, which cause Nani stop in her footsteps swiftly punching his shoulders.

 

"Ouch, what's that", Nani cuts him off "Nothing, just don't be so rude", she smiles mischievously.

 

Eddy pouts, his teeth then said "So Dylan's party right", as Nani answers "Sure, why not", she shrugs when he walk off into the hall with rest of the students.

 

 

Dylan's House Party: Friday Night [7: 15pm]

 

Teenagers were literally drunk, running down and up the living room with bottle of beers whilst some did drugs as others found the right partners to grind literally that might to a one night stand,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter