final

Complete
Wendy was known as a nerd in her school. She had no friends. All she could do is just studying, spending most of her times in the library. Oh well, they don't want to be a friend with an ugly duckling like me. She thought, so she decided to focus on her study. 
 
But everything was change, since a girl named Bae Joohyun or Irene came to school as a transferred student. She was pretty, and so friendly to all of the students including Wendy. The Son was confused at first, because she never got any friends before so she ignored Irene. But, Irene couldn't give up.
 
"Why are you keep following me?"Wendy said through her shoulder. Irene went closer to her.
 
"I want to be your friend."she said in amuse.
 
"F-Friend?"Wendy widened her eyes as Irene nodded her head cutely.
 
And since that day, Wendy and Irene became friends.
 
Irene was always there whenever Wendy got in trouble. Talking about the students who always made fun of her, Irene's heart ached by that. So, she decided to change Wendy Son to the new one.
 
"Where are we going, Irene?"Wendy tried to release her wrist from Irene, but failed.
 
Irene stopped in front of a place that Wendy had never been before. A beauty parlour.
 
"We're going to make over you."Irene calmly said.
 
"M-Me? Make over?"
 
Irene nodded. Wendy always liked that side of Irene. Cute and bright. She couldn't say anything but obeyed her. 
 
A beautiful woman walked to Irene and Wendy,"Irene!"she hugged Irene,"it's been a long time! How's your mother?"
 
"She's good, Fany unnie! Oh, this is my friend! Wendy Son."
 
Wendy bowed politely.
 
"You know what to do..."Irene winked at Tiffany. The woman nodded and smiled until her eyes couldn't be seen.
 
Irene was falling asleep because Wendy was taking too long. But, as she woke up, a very shining girl stood in front of her. Her hair was in blue dip-dyed, her smile was so refreshing. Irene blinked a few times as she controled her heartbeats.
 
So pretty. She thought. 
 
"Ready to go, Irene?"
 
"H-Huh?"Irene tilted her head in confused. The girl giggled,"I'm Wendy. Hey, wake up!"Wendy pinched Irene's cheeks.
 
"You...W-Wendy? Wendy Son?"
 
"I guess...I am?"Wendy lifted her eyebrows, she grabbes Irene's hand,"let's go. I'm hungry."
 
Irene didn't know what happened but, she felt her heart fluttered. And, she smiled when she found out that was because of Wendy Son, the nerd.
 
-
 
The whole school stopped when the girl with blue dip-dyed hair, walked through the hallway.
 
Irene smiled as soon as she saw that girl. When she waa about to approached her, a girl with blonde-hair stood in front of her. Back-facing her. It was the 'idol' of the school. Krystal Jung. The real princess. And the most important fact, she was Wendy's crush.
 
"Wendy!"Krystal said and ran to Wendy.
 
"K-Krystal?"Wendy stuttered when Krystal was so close with her, it was just a few gaps between them.
 
"You look...different."
 
"Am I?"
 
"Yeah, look so cute..."she smiles,"sorry, there's something on your..."Krystal didn't finish her words but put Wendy's hair behind her ear. They were so close, they could feel each other breath. Irene clenched her fist.
 
"Son Seungwan!"
 
Wendy and Krystal turned their head to Irene. The brunette girl blew her haiw up, and squinted her eyes before she pulled Wendy's wrist.
 
"You said you want to teach me Math!"Irene smacked Wendy's arm,"today is the exam. Remember?"she pouted. 
 
Wendy ruffled Irene's hair,"alright..alright."she giggled. Irene smiled and clinged her arms around Wendy's arm.
 
-
 
"Krystal asked you what?!" Irene hit the table as she stood up from her seat, she made all of the customers on the cafe looked at her. Wendy bowed to them before she sat down.
 
"She asked me out, and join the choir club. Because, she said my voice is beautiful."Wendy said shyly.
 
Irene blew her hair again and folded her arms in front of her chest, she knew that Wendy's voice was beautiful. But, this wasn't what she expected.
 
"You want me to get into the choir club, right?"Wendy put her chin on her palm.
 
"Y-Yeah, but..."Irene sighed,"ugh...fine. Good luck then."
 
They trapped on silence for a while.
 
"B-But...About Krystal asked you out...you answered her already?"Irene clenched her fists.
 
"I said yes!"Wendy smiled.
 
"Uh..Umm...C-Congratulation...then. Wendy, I should go home now. I'm sorry..."Irene bowed and ran out of the cafe. She didn't want Wendy to saw her crying. She kept running as she heard Wendy called her name.
 
Since that day, Irene was always avoiding Wendy. She wanted to know why, but she couldn't. Because, she was getting popular day by day. Everytime she wanted to chase Irene, she always surrounded by crowd of her fans. Beside, there were Krystal. She wouldn't let her girlfriend know that she was thinking about someone else. But, Krystal was smart enough to know. She broke up with Wendy and said that she just wanted to be a friend. A bestfriend probably.
 
"You love her, she loves you too. Simple as that."Krystal said when Wendy asked why did she always think about Irene, and why did Irene run away from her.
 
Wendy brought a swirl of spaghetti to before she said,"if she loves me, why is she avoiding me?"
 
Krystal shrugged,"that...I don't know. Maybe because you're really popular?"
 
"Hey, Irene Bae is quite popular too nowadays."
 
Wendy was right. Irene had became popular. The girl dyed her hair black and brunette on the tip, she was a goddess. But, she was cold. And Wendy didn't know why, she could become popular by acting cold. Wendy always liked Irene's bright side, and now she realised that the girl was changed.
 
"I don't get it, Jung..."
 
"Love is unexplained. But you my friend, I insist you to chase that unexplained thing."
 
Wendy ruffled her hair,"I don't know what to do."
 
"How about...go to her house?"
 
Wendy lifted her head,"good idea!"she immediately ran outside the cafe, leaving the dumbfounded Krystal.
 
"...I'm gonna pay for these again?"Krystal sighed and put some money on the table.
 
-
 
Wendy knocked on Irene's room a few times after she got permission from Mrs.Bae to go in. She sighed because how many times she tried to knock, Irene would never open the door.
 
"Irene, please..."
 
When she heard Wendy begged, Irene couldn't do anything but open the door. As she opened the door, she saw the figure that she missed a lot, Irene felt bad when she found Wendy watery eyes, she couldn't say anything because Wendy pulled her into her embrace.
 
"You know how much i miss you?"Wendy looked straight into Irene's hazel eyes.
 
"M-Miss me?"
 
Wendy nodded,"don't try to avoid me again."
 
Irene pushed down Wendy's hands on her shoulder,"why is that? It's my business. It's up to me."
 
"Up to you, huh?"Wendy raised her voice, she pinned Irene againts the door after closing it of course,"you want to know why?! It's because i love you! I ing love you, Bae Joohyun!"
 
"W-What? Wendy, I-"
 
Wendy crashed her lips againts Irene's. They each other lips, Irene wraped her arms around Wendy's neck. They immediately turned their head to the door when they heard Irene's mom knocked the door.
 
"Joohyun, I'll go with some of my friends! Take care of the house, okay?"
 
"Oh..Um..okay, Mom?"Irene turned her head again to Wendy and smirked,"shall we go again?"
 
Wendy mirrored Irene's smirk,"pleasure, my lady..."she Irene's bottom lip, she bit it and made Irene opened to let Wendy's tounge danced in . Wendy broke the kiss, leaving a saliva string fell down to their chin, She kissed Irene's neck, and left a hickey on it as she Irene's neck hard, letting the Bae let out a moan.
 
Wendy kissed Irene passionately again, her hands got into Irene soaked .
 
"Oh, look! Baby Hyun, If you still wear this...you'll catch cold. Let Mommy Wen take it of from you..."said Wendy as she smirked.
 
"Ohh..yeahh..take it off, Mommy Wen."Irene used her aegyo. 
 
After that, they had a really beautiful night. They don't care about anything. It was like, the time stopped. The world was belong to both of them.
 
Both of them panted to control their breath. Wendy kissed Irene's forehead as they stared to each other eyes.
 

I can do anything!"

 

Irene nodded. As Wendy smirked.

"I'm good at anything!"

Irene nodded again, she couldn't deny the fact. Wendy's gaze softened.

"But, you should know that is because of you. You're my strenght. My everthing. You...complete me."

"Wendy...I-"

"Do you love me, Irene Bae?"

Irene giggled, she flicked Wendy's forehead,"silly. Of course, i love you."

Wendy pulled Irene into a hug.

"I'm perfect with you by my side. So, don't leave me again..."Wendy pecked Irene's lips, and they fell into a deep sleep.