Only You- Final

ONLY YOU

Fate. That was what I learnt when I was about 4 years old. My parent left me. I lost someone who would give all their love to me in my young age. It was pain for me but I learned to accept it because what had happened was our fate.

"Miss, we had arrived." All of sudden a beautiful stewardess woke me up from my dreamland. I smiled to her. I took my handbag and went out from the planed. 

 

I walked out from the airport. But then I stopped. My eyes wondering around and around when my eyes suddenly caught many people were gathering in front of the VIP area. I frowned. I was wondering what had happened. So, I decided to take a look for a moment. Slowly I sneaked into the crowded. Then, I caught seven good looking boys went out from the VIP area and yes all of sudden they were screaming as they saw those boys. I closed my ear and I was trying to leave the crowded when suddenly someone pushed me and guess what? I fell at the middle. My hurt so much. My hand became red and I can't move it. My hand was totally hurt. I was totally devastated but I only cursed them silently. I don't want to be rude because I'm a foreigner here. All my things were messed.

Then, I saw a helping hand.

"Thank you." I said when suddenly I saw that person was one of the seven boys. He helped me with my things.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded but all of sudden I felt something hit my head. Its hurt so much. I touched my head. I'm bleeding.

"Yahh! Just go away from here!" I heard someone yelled.

I'm pretty sure that 'yelled' dedicated to me. I know. Those guys were an artist and maybe their fans felt jealous and angry with me.

"Yahh! Go away you !"

Then, I saw someone want to throw something to me. I closed my eyes. About a few seconds, nothing happened to me. I opened my eyes to notice that I'm in that guy warm hug. I stared at him. I can't see his face because he wore the sunglasses.

"Mianei." I released myself. Then grabbed my handbag on the floor and leave that place.

 

I took a taxi and went to S hotel. After about 30 minutes I reached there. The taxi driver helped me with the luggage.

"Kamsahamnida." I tried to speak korean even I know that I'm not too good. Actually I can speak korean a little bit because I had learned it with my uncle before. But I'm more to japanese. My dad was japanese while my mom was korean. I leave there since I'm a baby. I never came to korea until now, I'm 20 years old and ready to have a new life here. I have no one in Japan anymore. My grandparent died last year in a freaked car accident. I want to forget about it. My parent also died in car accident 16 years ago. And yes it was pain for me. And I felt that pain again last year. But I can accept it because it was fate. And to be here, at Seoul, in Korea also the fate for me.

"My name Hanna. I had made a reservation here." I said to the front desk girl. She smiled to me and her hands started playing with the keyboard.

"Your room is 412 at 6th floor. Here the key." She handed the key. I took it with a smile carved on my face. "If you need anything, you can refer to me or any staff here." She continued. I nodded then pulled my luggage.

I entered my room. Then I laid on the bed. So comfy until I want to close my eyes and take a nap. But, I felt very hurt on my head. I touched it. It hurts. I took a small mirror from my handbag and I saw a bruise and dried blood there.

"Ahh! What a bad day I have." I mumbled. Suddenly I remembered something. I remembered that guy. How kind he was. He protect me from being hit. Without I realised I smiled. Wait Hanna! Don't ever you think any silly things! I'm not even know that guy. I know he was an artist but I don't know who because I'm not care about it. Then, I washed the dried blood and put an oil on that bruise. After that I put a bandaged on my head. I thought I should take a nap.

 

Its already 8 p.m. and I walked around Seoul. I want to find any restaurant. I'm really hungry and I haven't eat since I arrived here. I was so tired and I want to sleep for a while since my head was so hurt. Now, I felt relieved but I was totally hungry. After many times walked around, I finally find the restaurant. I entered it. I was so amazed with the decoration. Then I found a seat at the corner.

"Can I take the order?"

 

My eyes wondering at the outside. I don't know what to do while waiting for my order. What a bored thing was I don't have any friend here. I hope I can find any house for rent. After a long time waiting, finally my food had arrived. I ate them deliciously. I never thought that Korean food also as delicious as Japanese.

 

Done eating I continued myself to walk around for a while. The weather extremely cold. Fortunately I wore my jacket. The night was dark and I found that not too much people were around. I guess maybe I was at the places that wasn't have too much people. Then, I saw a guy walked across the road as I saw a car came near to him, not far from him. 

"Watch out!" I shouted.

I shoved him and we both fell on the roadside. But, I fell on him, not really on the road instead of him who fell onto his back.

"I'm sorry." I said as I notice where was I. I got up and sat beside him. I rubbed my hand. It suddenly hurt. Maybe because of the incident at the airport.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm okay. I think I should ask you. Are you okay?" He nodded.

"Wait. I think you're not okay." He said as his eyes sticked on my hand. He grabbed my hand and took a look.

"Ouch." I groaned.

"Sorry. Let me help you."

Then he helped me walking and sat on a bench near the place. It was at the roadside. He touches my hand gently. He was scanning I guess. I felt like blushing when his eyes met me.

"Your hand is sprained." He said. "I'm so sorry." He continued with his guilty face. I suddenly felt guilty to him because I made him felt guilty. So, I quickly released my hand from him.

"N-no. Not your fault. I fell this morning. So, it was my fault. Don't worry." I explained. He nodded and smiled to me.

"My name is Kim Seokjin. But you can call me Jin." He introduced himself and handed his hand to shake hand with me. I replied and introduced myself.

"I'm Hanna."

"Japanese?" He suddenly asked.

"Not really. I'm half korean and half japanese." I explained. He nodded. I guess he understand. We kept silent for a few seconds when suddenly we laughed. We really don't know why. While laughing I suddenly felt hurt on my head.

"Ouch!" I groaned. I touched my head. It hurts suddenly.

"What happened?" Jin asked worriedly. Then, he moved away my hand. "What's wrong with your head?" He seemed so worried. I don't know why he was acting like a 'caring mama' but I thought he such a gentle and responsible person.

"Okay. Actually I just arrived here today. About this hand, I was pushed by someone at the airport when I was about to leave the crowded." I storied.

"Crowded?" He asked. Maybe weird. I nodded. But I'm not done yet. So, I continued my story.

"Yes. I thought they were fans. I don't know what group but they consist of seven good looking boys. Back to story, when I was pushed, then I fell at the middle. Fortunately one of the seven boys helped me. But then, they threw something and hit my head. As the result, you can see this." I ended my story. I felt relieved. I don't know why I shared with him since I just knew him. And of course he was a stranger for me but I don't even thinking about it.

"Really?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes. But, I poor him." I pouted.

"Why?" He asked. His face showed that he really want to know what happened.

"Because he protect me from being hit again and he was the one got hitted." I said, almost sobbing. I really felt guilty to him. He patted my back. "I think I should go now. Nice to know and meet you Jin-ssi. Hope to see you again. Bye." I bid goodbye to him and leave. I walked back to hotel. I was totally exhausted. I want to sleep. Really!

 

On the next day, I woke up early because I have something to do. I took a taxi and gave the driver the address. After about 30 minutes, the taxi suddenly stopped. I guess we had arrived. I paid him and went out. Then, I found myself in front of the 'BigHit Entertainment' building. I entered it and I saw a pretty girl walked in front of me. I greeted her.

"Hello! I'm Hanna. I want to meet with Mr. Han." I asked.

"I'm sorry. But, who are you?" She asked back.

"I'm his niece." I replied.

"But, he already left. I'm sorry." She said then leave. I pouted. What a sad thing. I really want to meet him. I missed him so much. But, I was unlucky that day.

I walked out from the building and walked around. I never thought it will be bored when I'm here. I don't know what to do. I don't know anyone here. Friends? Not yet. Seriously, I told you that I hate to live alone. Ahh! Suddenly missed my friends there. I guess they having fun in university. If you asking why I decided to come to Korea? I don't have any idea about it. For me, it was my fate. Everything happened was a fate.

I walked with my head down. Then, someone bumped into me and almost knocked me down. Fortunately someone caught me just in time and helped me up.

"Thank you and sorry." I said and bowed.

"Hanna?" I frowned. I quickly got up. How did he know my name?

"Do you know me?" I asked, curiously. Well, I can't believe someone know me. By the way, that guy wore the sunglasses.

"Its me, Jin. Kim Seokjin." He answered while took off his sunglasses. I smiled brightly.

"Ohh... You. Sorry because I didn't notice you." I said with worried all written on my face.

"Its okay." He carved a smile. "I never thought that we will meet again." He said happily.

"Yeah. It... A fate..." I answered awkwardly.

"So, how's Korea?" He asked, suddenly.

"So boring. I have no one here and you know what? I hate to be alone." I complaint then drowned my face on my palm. All of sudden, I heard Jin laughing. I put my head up. I frowned. Whats wrong with this guy? I don't find anything funny.

"Ha... Ha... Its not funny." I replied annoyingly.

"Ok2. Sorry Hanna." He stopped from laughing. "So Hanna, would you be my friend?" He asked while giving out his hand. I widened my eyes. Unbelievable! I bit my lips in confusion. We never know each other before and now he asking to be my friend. And of course he was stranger. But, to think thing through, frienship begin with stranger. If we never meet stranger in our life, we never have friend. Am I right? But, I'm still confuse. Then, I stared at him. His eyes met me. Ahh! His eyes seemed like he want me to accept him. His eyes full with hope. Then I giving out my hand to shake hand with him. I can see he carved a bright smile. I understand his smile. Its mean, he was so happy that I would accept him.

"So, let me take you tour in Seoul." He offered.

"But, don't you have any work?" I asked worriedly in case if he had something to do. Just look at him, I guess he wasn't a student. And how I forgot to tell about his feature. Yes. He was really handsome and more to pretty boy.

"Nope. I'm not working today." He said, straight to the point. But, I still felt awkward. "So?" He asked to know my decision. But I don't give any answer yet when he suddenly pulled my hand. I was shocked. Fortunately I still can balance my body from falling.

 

So, we walked around Seoul together. We had lunch, played around, visit here and there and he even helped me got a discount for buying things. Well, you know me. I'm not good in korean and Jin said maybe they will get the chance to fool me. Ohh, I'm glad to know him.

"Thank you Jin for helping me." I said when we took our seat at the nearby park.

"Not a big deal." He replied. Then, we kept silent for a few minutes. Maybe we were so tired. "Emm... Hanna." Jin started and broke the silenced. I raised my eyebrow as I want him to continue. "About yesterday, do you know the person that helped you at the airport?" He continued.

"Nope. I thought he was an artist but don't know what group." I replied without hesitate. "Why you want to know?" I asked back. He smiled while shook his head. I nodded. Maybe he just want to know. Then, I remembered something and it made me felt upset. Jin who noticed that my facial expression changed, asked.

"Are you okay? Are you upset of something?" I nodded.

"I lost my bracelet. I don't know where I put it but it was important for me. I only have it as my memory with my parent." I storied, almost sobbing. 

"I'm sorry for you." He patted my back. Then we kept silent. I look at Jin. His face full with worried. I don't know why.

"Are you upset too? Do you have any problem?" I asked worriedly. Jin seemed shocked with my question but then he tried to carve a smile.

"N-nothing." He stuttered. I nodded, understand him.

 

Then we continued our conversation. We talked about my life, him, what we do and anything that seemed funny. And he also asked about what I like.

"So, do you really don't like the thing like 'artist'. Really?" Jin asked that question many times. I nodded but he still kept repeating them. He wasn't deaf right?

"Really!" I yelled. "I'm not saying that I don't like them but only me who didn't bother to know them. So, I just said that I'm not interested with those thing." I explained.

"Try to imagine if your boyfriend is an idol?"

I didn't blink my eyes. What question was that? Jin was freaking weird.

"Well, if my boyfriend is an idol, what can I do? What I know, its a fate. So, I will accept it as long as he loves me with all his heart, always protect me and most important is, he always being honest with me." I said. Jin smiled.

"What about me?" Jin asked that made me shocked. I bit my lips. Whats wrong with this guy? Then, I start laughing to cover myself.

"Ha... Ha... Are you kidding me?" I asked awkwardly. I still laughing. Actually I felt embarrased. I tried to control it by laughing.

"No, I'm not." His statement made me stop laughing. I'm blushing but I still can cover it. "Are you okay? You look sick?" He asked then put his hand on my forehead. I can feel my heart beating quicker than ever. I quickly shook my head. "Okay. So, your answer?" 

"Hah?" I asked, almost shouting. "Ohh... Of course you're not. You deserve for a beautiful and kind woman." I answered him. Then, he laughed.

"Ohh... Haha... Thank you for answering me. Well, I hope someday I will find one." He agreed with me. I don't know why. But after hearing that, I felt sad. Really I don't know what I felt about him.

"Let's go Jin. Take me somewhere." I said then walked away. I leave him behind. Ahh... Really, this feeling.

 

Day by day we became closed with each other. And it almost a week I be there and I still stayed at the hotel. I still didn't find house for rent here. One day as I want to get into my room, I found something in front the door. I took it and opened the envelope. The content seemed like a ticket concert. I took a look from left to the right. There's nothing weird around.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan? The red bullet?" I mumbled. Then, I noticed a letter in the envelope. "Come to this place tomorrow. Only then you will know me." I read it. I don't know who's the sender. But, I felt like going there.

 

I wore a white shirt with black pants. Not forget to wear my jacket and I put my beanie on my head. Then, I leave the hotel to the concert that held nearby the hotel. After about a few minutes I reached there. I walked into it and showed the ticket. I took my seat and guess what, it really near to the stage. Even it was near but I don't care. I just went there because I want to know the sender.

 

All of sudden, I was shocked with the loud music. I almost jumping from my seat. I watched the person that came out from the stage. I was amazed with the music when suddenly I caught a glimpse of someone that I really know.

"J-Jin." I stuttered. Then, they ended their singing and started to introduce themselves. And it was his turned to introduce. I want to make sure that he was really Jin, my friend.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Seokjin imnida." I widened my eyes in disbelief. I felt like crying. I decided to leave that place.

"Hanna!" As he shouted my name, I suddenly stopped. I turned to see him on the stage. All eyes stared at me. "Please don't go." He begged. I only stared at him with my redden eyes. "I love you." He confessed. All of them shocked with Jin's confession. But, I'm more than that. I shook then leave that place. "Hanna!" He shouted again but I just ignored him. I really hate him. How could he do this to me?

I cried a lot last night. I hate it. I hate when he lied to me. I started to love him but now I started to hate him with all my heart. So, early in the morning, I quickly packed my things and leave the hotel.

"Here the key." I gave my room key to the front desk girl. She took it. I decided to leave Korea and went back to Japan. Nothing special in here anymore. I took the taxi and went to the airport.

 

"Thank you ajussi." I said then went out from the taxi. I walked into the airport when suddenly I heard someone called out my name.

"Hanna!" I turned to find where the voices came from. Then, my eyes caught a glimpse of someone with pretty face and wide shoulder. I felt like crying to see him. Then, he ran towards me. "Please don't leave me." He begged. I stared at Jin's pretty face.

"Nothing left here anymore. I have nothing!" I yelled, crying loudly.

"I'm sorry for lying to you Hanna. I know you hate me after you find out who was me." He started.

"Yes. I do hate you. But I don't hate you because who are you. Its not the reason for me to hate you." I paused. "You lied me. You're not being honest with me." I continued.

"I tried to be honest with you. I want to tell you the truth. But, it wasn't the right time." He explained then grabbed my hand. He put my hand on his chest. "Can you feel the heartbeat? I do love you, Hanna." He continued. All of sudden, he showed me something. I widened my eyes. I took the bracelet.

"Where did...you...got...this?" I stuttered.

"Can you remember this?" He asked then took me in his warm, loving hug. "I'm the one that helped you. I'm the one that protect you, I'm the one that will love you will all my heart." He whispered. He released me.

"Y-you." I stammered. He nodded. 

"I'm sorry for what had I done." He whispered and kiss me on my lips. I was shocked. But then I smiled in tears. "I know you can't hate me easily because you also can't fall in love with me easily." His words made me felt shy. I smacked his head. Jin laughed. "I love you Hanna."

"I love you too." I replied, shyly.

 

He brought me back from airport. Then, we having a good time by walking around for the first time as a couple.

It was my fate to fall in love with Jin. He was everything for me. I felt the peace when I'm in his warm embrace. He always beside me when all pain in faded past come. He was the one that make me forget all fears. He will protect me. He was the one that will love me with all his heart. And he was everything to me. I will only love him. Only him in my heart. Jin-ah, only you. ❤

 

A/N: Hye! Done with my one shot. Actually I got the inspiration from TTS song, Only U. And I found the song in one of Jin's Video and it really fit with the video. So sorry for my bad english but hope you like it. Do comment 😘😘