Badman

Badman

Gukk.” Himchan whispered with a low shaken voice, as he at the same time tighten the hold onto hug from the other male. 

 

I’m sacred." He whispered again. Another sweet salty tear fell from his eye and slowly moved down to his lips. Yongguk tried to draw circles on Himchan’s back, desperately trying to calm the other down. He kissed Himchans forehead, before tighten his hold on him. 

Suddenly another krack on the old broken wooden floor behove them, was heard. Trying to hold his breath, Himchan pressed his mouth harder against Yongguk’s shoulder. More tears slowly began to roll down his cheek. He felt how a panic attack inside him, piece by piece, took over his body.  Yongguk noticed himchan’s state and desperately trying to hug the other tighter, praying the black men in suits would leave the abandoned theater. 

 

Another krack, a little bit further from them was heard, the person above them have either left his poison or another man have decided to join him. 

Yongguk counted the seconds in his head, trying to figure out how many people was in the old theater. He knew if one of the men would find the hidden doors under the scene floor, they would evenly discover him and Himchan. If they would be found hiding in there, the men would take them back to the capital. And they would be tortured to their death, just like their family members. 

 

Suddenly they heard the door to the old theater open and the food steps above them moved off the scene to the open door. The door closed and the theater was once again quiet. Just to be fully sure the men had left the building, himchan and yongguk waited under the wooden floor for almost an hour. 

 

”Are we safe?” Himchan whispered with a scared voice, In Yongguks ear. You could he how the voice was trembling, almsot shaking of fear. Yongguk slowly nodded, trying to convince Himchan things are okay. With his free arm, he reached his pocket in his pants where his hand gun was. Picking it up, he load it and kept it close to his face. But he still didn’t let his hold around the other go. Once again he started counting the seconds in the theater, trying to find a good way out of there. After sometime he hummed to himself and smiled. Himchan noticed yongguk’s sudden change in behavior and smiled as well, knowing the older male got a good plan in his head.

 

”We need to keep moving, Zico is waiting for us.” Yongguk said, for the first time since they got there. He stood up from their hidden poison under the floor and started walking along the small hall. Himchan was fast up on his feet, running after the older male. They walked until they reached a big empty room, with a secret door hidden right above their heads. Yongguk peeked through the two holes in the wooden door, checking if anyone was there. Relaxing none was there, he nodded to himself and opened the secret door. He threw his bag and gun up on the scene floor, took a deep breath before he puled himself up through the door. Once up, he looked down at himchan and gave him a single to come up. The younger followed his order quickly and followed yongguk out of the theater. 

Once out, a new adventure begun on their way to their home to The Red Tigers. 

 

 

The end 

 

 

------------

 

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe, comment and upvote! ❤️