(_|_)

Medicine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sooyoungie, I’m home.” Tiffany slammed the door behind her in frustrated as she took off her shoes. She went inside the apartment and greeted a tall girl dressed in a pirate costume. Tiffany was really upset but somehow seeing Sooyoung playing dead on the couch made her to smile. “Yah, what are you doing?” She grabbed the fork that Sooyoung clamped under her armpit. Sooyoung then acted as if she started to breathe again as she looked at her girlfriend while panting.

 

“My hero!” Sooyoung cried as she snatched the fork from the clueless girlfriend of hers. “It’s going to blow!” She threw the fork away and pulled Tiffany into a quick hug using an arm. She made a sound of a bomb exploding before she released Tiffany. “We’re saved!” Tiffany playfully hit Sooyoung on the stomach when she figured out that Sooyoung was playing with herself again. “Seriously! I need to get you a job soon!”

 

Sooyoung laughed at the statement. “It’s alright; I went for a job interview at the coffee shop you suggested me yesterday.” She said and received a nod from her girlfriend. That’s when the moment Sooyoung decided to drop her playful side for awhile. She got up from the couch as she went to hug Tiffany from behind when the girl was heading towards their bedroom without saying anything. “Hey, is my Miyoung alright?” Sooyoung’s warmth made Tiffany to escape another faint smile from her lips. A hug was all she needs right now anyway.

 

“Sooyoungie,” Tiffany faced Sooyoung, still hugging though. “I feel so angry right now.”

 

“OH!” Sooyoung’s sudden outburst made Tiffany to startle. She parted away from hugging Tiffany as she grabbed her girlfriend’s shoulders. She threw a playful glare to Tiffany afterwards. “This case is in need of Doctor Youngie in action!” Sooyoung brought Tiffany to their bedroom and let the girl to sit on the bed. “Stay put!” She planted a kiss on Tiffany’s forehead before she went to their dressing room. Tiffany didn’t know what Sooyoung was up to again but she just sat there, as she was told. Sooyoung didn’t took long to change into a new outfit. This time, she dressed up as a doctor.

 

Tiffany chortled when she looked at her lover. “I have got to stop leaving you alone frequently.” Sooyoung only grinned before she placed a chair in front of the bed. She pointed at the empty chair while looking at Tiffany. “Sit here.” Both of them changed seats as Sooyoung went to sit on the bed and Tiffany on the chair. But Tiffany wasn’t really pleased about it. “Wait, why do I get to sit on the chair?” Sooyoung gasped in disbelieved as she adjusted her non-lens glasses. “Because doctors have to be comfortable!”

 

“But I’m the patient here!?!” Tiffany whined too. Sooyoung only shook her head as she pretended to jot something on the notepad she was holding. “Alright! Let’s begin.” She observed Tiffany from head to toe and write something on the notepad. “Your body looks okay, the usual.” Tiffany smiled as she stared at Sooyoung lovingly. Sooyoung looked back at her gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter