Oh My Friends!

Tips On How To Handle Drunk People, please?

 

*Ring Ring Ring*

 

Seunghyun stir in his sleep before turn to his right to dismiss the alarms. He swipe at his phone. He tried to crack one eyes to peak at his phone. It's 6:00 a.m already. He groan but still get up from his bed. Eyes still closed.He dragged himself to the bathroom and take a cold shower.

He spend just 10 minutes in there. He walk out from the bathroom to his wardrobe. Now, he is already fully wake up. That cold shower really waken him up. He snatch his school uniform and wear it in front of his big mirror. He then walk to his study table to tidy up his books and put them in his backpack.

"baby! come down palli~ the food will be cold"

His mom's voice reached to his ear as he walk to exit his bedroom. He stop again in front of his mirror to check himself there. He ran his finger through his soft hair. After satisfied with the result, he winked to himself at the mirror.

 

"morning omma..morning appa" Seunghyun kiss his mom left cheek and his dad's cheek before sat down at the table. He smile while eating his food. Omma's food are the best!

" hyunnie.." seunghyun look up to his mom who called him. He lift his eyebrow at her.

"neh?" He can't speak properly because his mouth is full of food. His mom and dad shook their head looking at their only son.

"eat slowly hyunnie.." his mom put an egg in seunghyun's plate. Seunghyun just nodded.

"today omma and appa have an important meeting at gangnam" His dad said while putting down his newspaper on the table. He drink his coffee slowly as it still hot.

"what?" seunghyun lift his face. He swallow his food quickly before took his milk in his hand and drink it one go.

"y-you are going to gangnam? what about me?" He pouted. Looking at his mom and dad.

"hyun.. we are unable to come home tonight so.. what if you sleep over at your friends' house?" his mom give a proposal. Of course, seunghyun is afraid to stay alone at home at night. He is such a baby.

Seunghyun nodded." okay. I'll sleep at my friend's house for one night."

He glance at his watch and get up from his chair. He kiss his mom and dad's cheeks before dash out from the house. He walk leisurely while putting his headphone on. He play the songs and sometimes sing along with it. Hands in pocket while walking along his way in his neighbours. He waves at an old lady who is watering her plant in her garden. It's a peaceful morning.

 

Peaceful my , seunghyun thought. Suddenly he felt a hand hug his shoulder. He stop walking and look to his left. He sigh and rolled his eyes as he spot jiyong beside him. He push  jiyong's hand from his shoulder. He start to walk again leaving jiyong gaped behind him. He smirk without looking back.

 

"yah! are you going to leave me here or what?" Jiyong yell from behind. Seunghyun didn't buy it.

"Choi seunghyun! turn around palli !" No answer from seunghyun. But he stop walking.

"You sure don't want everyone is school know about you and seungri ,right?" jiyong smirk. Seunghyun widen his eyes and turn around quickly.

"what are you going to do about that?" Seunghyun bark. Jiyong walk near him and standing in front of him. He pull off seunghyun's headphone. Jiyong lean foward and whisper into seunghyun's ear.

" you know what will happen right if i tell everybody about you and seungri. But.. if you don't want me to spread this hot news, you have to do whatever i want. I mean us.." jiyong pull his body and look straight into seunghyun's deep eyes.

"us? what do you mean by us?"

"It's our other friends"

" i don't understand"

" Just do it . You will know that tonight" jiyong wink at seunghyun and start to walk away from him. Seunghyun stare at that happy boy. Sometimes he can be dangerous and cheesy.  Ughhh..

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"hey! seunghyun.." Youngbae waves his right hand. Smiling so happy. Seunghyun just smile a bit and sit down beside him. Putting his backpack beside the his table. Youngbae still smiling looking at him. Seunghyun frown while looking at his friend.

 

"why are you smiling like that?"

"oh.. nothing just happy!" youngbae look in front of him and then look at seunghyun back.

"yah.. where is the Diva?" Youngbae mean it to Dara, chaerin, mizy and bom. Still no shadow of them four girls. They being called Diva of school. They can sing,dance and acting. Seunghyun look in front and yeah, The Diva are not at their table. Their bags were nowhere to be seen.

 

Seunghyun shurged. He didn't care so much about other people. Even though his friends, he didn't care much. Seunghyun is the type people called cool guy of the school. The way he talk, walk, staring are cool. No doubt.

" you youngabe!! " Seunghyun startle by that high voice calling his friend's name. He turn back and there is daesung with seungri at the back of their class' doorway. Panting like being chase by a crazy dog. Seunghyun chuckle and took out his books,put it on his table and keep his headphone in his backpack. He didn't want his headphone confiscated by teachers again.

 

Seungri walk to his table which is on seunghyun's left. Seunghyun glance at seungri and then frown. Seungri blush?

"hey ri.. are you okay?" seunghyun ask seungri in low tone that send shiver to other's spine. Seungri gulp. He slowly look at seunghyun and smile. Seunghyun just nodded and ignore youngbae beside him. Youngbae and daesung were debated by now. Not understand about what are they talking so loud.

 

"eherm! class be quiet!" teacher Lee hit the teacher's desk with his books. Ouh.. it's science.

Seungri couldn't focus to teacher Lee at the front. He is shaking right now. Seunghyun notice his friend beside him.

"hey ri, are you really okay?" Seunghyun ask as he touch the other's shoulder. Seungri shook his head.

"i..i think..i'm having f-fever."

"fever? aish.. let's go to rest room now." Seunghyun raise his hand up to gain teacher lee's attention.

"yes seunghyun?"

"seungri is having a fever so i want to bring him to the rest room.."

"okay. Send him and quickly back to class." Seunghyun nodded and help seungri get up.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

In the rest room, seunghyun's eyes widen as he spot the divas in there. Sleeping ? He help seungri lay his body on the bed. He open the drawer and took out some meds. He get up from the bed and went to get a water for seungri. After seungri ate the meds and drink a lot of water, Seunghyun force him to sleep for awhile. He will wait here with him. Seungri's cheeks become hot and red.

"thanks seunghyun."

" yah.. we are friends right? of course i will help you. No need to thank me." seunghyun smile warmly.

"aren't you suposed to go back to class?"

"no. i don't want to go back. It's boring after all." seungri nodded and close his eyes. Seunghyun stare at the red face. He chuckle but then slap his mouth with his palm. opss! Seunghyun turn his back to seungri. He want to get up to close the curtain but a hand grab his wrist. He look at seungri behind him, smirking. 

"thanks for come to me on your own, choi" Seungri get up from his lie down earlier. He stare at seunghyun into the eyes. Seunghyun quickly look away.

"what do you mean ri?" Seunghyun tried to remove seungri's hand on his wrist but seungri just tighten his grip. He panic already. He never been alone with his other friends. Men or women, never. Plus this close.

"uhmm ri, i think i want to go to class now.. teacher lee maybe mad at me right now. So.."

"no."

"why?"

"you said you don't want to go back"

"err.. but now i feel like going back to class?" Seunghyun laughed nervously. Seungri never loosen his grip

"sorry choi, but.. now you're mine" seungri's smirk grew longer.

"Seungri listen.. this is ridiculous okay? what do you mean by 'you're mine'?"

" seunghyun... day by day  you made me want to you!" Seungri finally explode. Seunghyun widen his eyes.

"Seungri.. i.." Before seunghyun finish what he want to say, seungri already pinned him to the bed. Seunghyun felt like crying. Eyes teary, looking at seungri above him.

"shut up and just let me do it , okay?"

Seunghyun never got his chance to talk back, seungri already attack his lips. Seunghyun shut his eyes tightly. Struggle to get loose but failed. He didn't enjoy the kiss. Seungri is. He move his lips smoothly on seunghyun's lips but seunghyun never kiss him back. With a frown , he pull back.

"why you didn't kiss me back?"

No answer. Seunghyun still close his eyes shut. Not looking at seungri.

"hey...seunghyun-" Seungri didn't manage to finish, some girl disturb his time with seunghyun.

" YAHH!! LEE SEUNGRI. YOU ER!" seungri look up and meet chaerin's angry eyes.

"what the are you doing here Lee?" This time is dara. Standing beside chaerin. Seungri can see well that the girls are angry at him. But why?

" Dara, go and take seunghyun from this loser." Chaerin order dara. Dara without thinking back, she walk to seungri and push him. She pulls seunghyun's hands. Seunghyun open his eyes and take dara's hand. He and dara quickly left the room.

"seunghyun help you but you did this to him! you son of !" Chaerin glare at seungri. But seungri frown. Why?

"wait.. wait! i.. i don't understand this!" Seungri get up from the bed and standing in front of chaerin. Later, he saw Bom and Minzy outside.

'Aishh.. i can't fight over chaerin this time. Bom and Minzy are outside. Those two are too good in fighting.' Seungri thought. If he being rude to chaerin, for sure he is the one who is bleeding so much.

"Why you did you force seunghyun?" Chaerin crossed her arms at her chest. Seungri felt he becoming small, like an ant.

"i..-"

"don't you know about seunghyun, you er?" Seungri look at chaerin's face.

"know about what?"

"his past!"

"err.. no..?"

" you, Lee" Bom get in the room. Seungri gulp.

"tell me please.. what's with seunghyun's past?"

"You can't force him into something like that. He is trauma, okay?"

"wh-what do you mean? trauma?"

"yes. When he is a 12 years old kid, his brother him."

Seungri's eyes widen. Did he heard right? His own brother? Really? Damn! no wonder seunghyun don't want to kiss him earlier. He is shaking when I touch him. Oh my god.. i've been too hard with him. I should apologize to him. He must think i'm a bad guy after what happen. !

"chaerin.. you're not lying right?"

Chaerin rolled her eyes at seungri. She give him a middle finger before get out from that room. Bom also followed chaerin out. Leaving seungri alone in there.

"i'm sorry hyun. What did i' ve done! you're my friend! this. "

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

"tonight, let me sleep at your house." Seunghyun said while bitting on his sandwich. Donghae snort while looking at his lunch. After one spoon of his fried rice, usually he didn't eat lunch but since the one who cook it is his love, so he is eating it. Every spoon he shove into his mouth, along with a satisfied smile.


"my love cook the best." Donghae show off his lunch box to seunghyun.

" yeah, of course he cook well. I also love his cooking skill." seunghyun tease the fish. When he found the fish is pouting, he laugh out loud. Donghae is jealous.

"don't worry fish, i will never steal your monkey away from you, okay?" Donghae smile a bit.

" promise?"

"promise.. now just eat you fried rice or i will-"

Seunghyun giggle looking at donghae who was eating like a crazy person. Not giving seunghyun a glance.

"well, of course you can sleep over at my house tonight. Your parents are away again?"

Seunghyun nodded. Finishing his sandwich and drink his chocolate milk. "yeah. They might not be able to come home tonight."

"ohh.. well, i heard that tonight will be a party"

"party?"

"yes, jiyong told me this morning"

" i don't know that. Is this a party for our gang?" donghae nodded before drink his water.

"ouh.. i see. But where is the party being held?"

" don't know yet. Jiyong said at a club but it's cancled already because its will be hard for we all to go back home."

"ah..really? i met jiyong this morning, on my way to school"

"really?" donghae wrap back his lunch box with a blue sky cloth. He put it aside and look back at seunghyun.

"yeah, he said something that i don't understand. I asked him but he told me that i will know that tonight."

"wait.. maybe about this party"

"maybe you're right"

"i will tell you later about this party okay? Now let's get back to class!" donghae jump from his chair and walk beside seunghyun to their class.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"hyunnie~" Seunghyun rolled his eyes at jiyong. The others just laugh at him and jiyong who was clingy on seunghyun's shoulder. Now, the friends gather up in front of their school's gate. Waiting for donghae, youngbae and seungri. Donghae was late because some of girls stopping him at his class. Youngbae and seungri went to meet up with some gangster boy behind the toilet. Give them a little lesson.

The group of friends, dara, chaerin, bom, minzy, seunghyun, jiyong and daesung were laughing out loud because of some stupid jokes from daesung and jiyong. Bom waved her hands high when she saw donghae, youngbae and seungri made their way to the group. Seungri kind of hide his face, avoiding seunghyun. He is still embarrased with him after what he done.

"yah! where were you guys? we are waiting so long!" dara explodes.

" sorry!" Three of them said at the same time. Another laugh can be heard. Seunghyun look at seungri. He know that seungri doesn't know about his past so that's why he act like that. He do not blame on seungri.

"so.. i heard a party is being held tonight" youngbae said while hugging dara's slim waist. 

"yes! and... that party is at... "jiyong stop. Everyone groans loudly. Daesung brought a hand to smack jiyong on the head but he quickly avoid it and tell his friends where the venue is.

"where?!" Everyone scream at jiyong who is still playing. Jiyong is one of the kind who always smile, screaming and happy. His friends never saw him crying or gloomy. Always happy anytime, anywhere. That's ..just jiyong. yeah.

"don't scream, aishh really ! the party is at donghae's house !!" Donghae was shock. But then he okay with it. Meanwhile his parents are were not at his house. Works of course, same like seunghyun's parents. So, the group of friends walk happily along with laughter, stupid jokes and teasing each other. Seunghyun walk behind seungri. He want to tell seungri that he is okay now, so that seungri will not worry so much because of what happen.

Seunghyun pulls seungri's sleeve from behind. Seungri look at his hand and then turn around. He was still awkward with seunghyun. Both of them clear their throat before start the conversations.

"so.. uhmm i..i was.. really sorry . i.. i didn't kn-" Seungri start first but cut off by seunghyun.

"no, it's okay. I understand that you didn't know about that. Sorry but  i don't want to mention that awful memory" Seunghyun lower his head. Seungri brave himself, he put his finger under seunghyun's chin and lift up his friend's face. "are you okay?"

"yeah, i'm okay now. don't worry"

Soon, they notice that they both were left alone by the group behind. Seungri curses while his hand on the hips. Angry face but some relieve  too. Seunghyun laughed at him as they walk together to the group. Seungri put his arm on seunghyun's shoulder. Both of they are smiling to each other.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

 

" cheers!" all the friends shout together as they put their glasses up. They looked really happy with each others around them. We smile the best when someone that we love and care are with us at the good and bad times. Especially best friends. Although some of them are annoying, always jealous with reason or no reason, always make stupis jokes, friendly, not so friendly, and more. We can't judge them because it's thier way to live. Just understand them and be friend until whenever.

Seunghyun and seungri are sit by next to each other. Laughing at jiyong stupid jokes. Yeah, jiyong is drunk already. He was jumping all over the house. Donghae had to hold him so that jiyong will not break anything inside his house. JIyong struggle from donghae's hold but he was too drunk. 

"let me goww~" jiyong whine and donghae.

"no way! never!" donghae tighten his grip and jiyong's wrist. Jiyong grab a can of beer and drink it . All of them look at jiyong, after jiyong stop drink his beer, he turn to donghae and pulls him by his collar of shirt. Donghae was shock by the actions. He widen his eyes looking at jiyong.

Donghae want to say something to jiyong but too late. Jiyong already press his lips with donghae. Donghae heard his friends 'oww!' ,'gosh!' ,' !', 'yeah!' *laughing*. Donghae push jiyong on the shoulder and get up.

"whyy~" jiyong look at donghae with a frown on his face. Donghae do not say anything, he rub his lips with a tissue. He gave a warning to his friends.

"don't you guys ever told this to eunhyuk, arasso?!" With that, jiyong fall on the couch, sleeping. Donghae sigh looking at jiyong. He sits back but this time beside seunghyun. Seunghyun gave space for donghae to sit. Then, he look to his left, seungri drinking non- stop. He was worried. Seunghyun didn't drink at all because he is really bad with alcohol. So, for safety he didn't drink. Just juice from donghae's refrigerator.

"aigoo, seungri.. i think you should stop now. You're drunk badly" Seungri shook his head. Seunghyun sigh. he cannot do anything at all.

"hey! let's watch movies" daesung shouted. Everyone nodded except jiyong. He is already drove to dreamland. Donghae walk to his TV.  "what should we watch?"

"comedy? horror? love story?"  The group seems on thinking. Minzy shouted that we should watch horror movie. But then Bom and dara hit her on the shoulders.

"yah ! Don't want" both of them said at the same time. Minzy make a face while rub at the red spot on her shoulder.

"aishh that's hurt. no need to hit me"

"Let's watch love story then.. No..No.. comedy?" They nodded. Donghae walk back to the couch after that. After one hour passed, Bom,MInzy , Dara, Jiyong ,Youngbae, Daesung already sleeping. The rest still watching and laughing when the funny scene show up on the screen.

"i'm sleepy already hyun.. what about you?" seunghyun just nodded at donghae's question.

"so.. what are we gonna do with them?" seunghyun ask donghae while looking at their friends who are sleeping and a few awake.

"you sleep at my house right?" donghae asked while getting up.

"yeah. i think we need to send them to their house."

Donghae nodded. "yes, we should"

 

Seunghyun wake up whoever still sleeping on the couch and on the floor. But it's not that easy to wake up drunk people. Donghae look one by one of his friends and start to take some picture. He laugh and then slide his phone in his jeans back.

"yah chaerin help us" seunghyun pulls chaerin up. Chaerin is good with alcohol so she is not fully drunk yet.

"okay! okay! " chaerin swipe at her phone's screen and call her driver to come over donghae's house. Three of them still thinking on how to handle these drunk people. Once seunghyun want to wake youngbae up but youngbae pull seunghyun's shirt until seunghyun fall beside him.

"aishh! youngbae!, wake up already" Seunghyun hissed. Donghae turn to wake daesung up.

"yah daesung! wake up. you need to go back to your house. " donghae shake daesung's shoulder.

"arhh no. this is my house why should i go back?"

" you! yahh! this is my house!! " donghae explode. His face was all red. While chaerin wake up her divas.

"yah. bommie, dara, minzy~ wake up. we are going back to now" But no respon from three of them. Seunghyun sit again beside seungri. Staring at him. Seungri is seriously drunk now. Seunghyun scratch his head. Don't know what to do. Then, they heard a car arrive in front of donghae's gate. Donghae open the door and the gate.

"let's lift them. Well you see they don't want to wake up." Seunghyun and chaerin agreed. So with that, chaerin lift dara. She put dara's arm around her neck. Chaerin's right hand hold tightly at dara's waist. They walk to the waiting car. Seunghyun in charge to lift the makne, Minzy. He put minzy's arm around his neck and hold minzy's shoulder to stand up. With that, seunghyun walk to the car. One more person, Bom.

"let me help you" chaerin came and held bom's hands and waist, they walk to the car. Donghae help both of them to stable their walk. Now, the rest. Youngbae, Jiyong, daesung, and seungri. Seunghyun and donghae pull their hair in frust. 

"..! i'm tired already. Aishh i just want to sleep!" Seunghyun chuckle at donghae's pout. But then seunghyun got an idea. He pick his fingers. Smiling at donghae.

"hey guys.. thanks for the party, so i will be going first. Bye!" chaerin bid goodbye to donghae and seunghyun. After chaerin's car gone, seunghyun told dinghae about his idea.

"let's call youngbae's driver."

"sometimes, your brain there's use of it" Seunghyun's smile drop when donghae said that.

"yah! i'm smart okay? not like you!"

"okay..okay" donghae laugh loudly at seunghyun's face. Seunghyun just rolled his eyes. He start to in youngbae's pocket. But there's none.

"where is youngbae's phone?"

" like i am the guardian of his phone. How could i know!"

Seunghyun step over youngbae's body and when to jiyong. Start searching in jiyong's pocket this time. Seunghyun run his hand all over jiyong's body but that just make the younger awaken. Jiyong open his eyes and saw seunghyun in front of him. He pull seunghyun toward him and hug seunghyun like he is hugging a teddy bear.

"aishh jiyong! let go of me!! " Seunghyun get up after struggle a bit from jiyong's drunk state. Donghae was nowhere to be seen at the living room. Seunghyun thought donghae was leaving him with these drunk people. You know that you will never win against drunk people. But then seunghyun spot donghae at the kitchen.

"yah lee donghae! what are you doing over there?"

"drinking water?" donghae came back with innocent face.

"aishh.. do you have youngbae's home phone number?" donghae shook his head.

"oh wait, " he run to a room and came back to seunghyun a book in his hand.

"what's that?"

" i think my mom save youngbae's home phone number here"

They search together but then they heard seungri groan. Seunghyun walk to seungri and patted his shoulder.

"are you okay?"

"yeah, i'm good~" seungri said with a drunk voice. Seunghyun sigh.

"i will send you home later, after i take care of these people." seungri didn't nodded or anything, he just lower his head before stare at seunghyun. Seunghyun was taken back. Without warning, seungri push seunghyun on the couch. He climb on top seunghyun. Seunghyun was astounded.

"seung-" The lips meet again. Seungri kiss seunghyun slow at first but the it turn from innocent kiss to a rough one. Seunghyun close his eyes to feel the kiss more deeper. The last time when seungri kiss him, he didn't enjoy it much but now he yes. Seungri and seunghyun's bottom lips.

Seunghyun moan at that. Seungri's hands was all over his chest. Seunghyun cupped seungri's face to deepen the kiss. Forgetten donghae was here too. Donghae look at his back and there was a make out scene. He didn't let the chance just go away, so he quickly drop the book and walk to the kissing couple on the couch. He took out his phone and start to record seungri kissng seunghyun.

"oh ! this is so hot. I can't wait to meet with hyukkie tomorrow and pinned him to bed." Donghae groan when he felt his twitch at the thought. Seunghyun and seungri was too busy to notice donghae near them, recording their make out scene.

 

* Buzz Buzz Buzz*

Donghae with a blink eye, he run to his earlier spot, pretend to search youngbae's house's number. Seunghyun startled and broke the kiss. He felt that his lips swollen and red because of that long kiss. Seungri just move to kiss seunghyun's neck after letting go seunghyun's lips.

"anghh.. seung.. seungri" Seunghyun pant. Seungri stop kissing him and fell asleep on top of seunghyun.

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

"yah.. is that youngbae's phone?"

"find it!" both seunghyun and donghae was searching like a crazy people.Seunghyun push seungri away from him and start to looking for it.

"found it!" donghae shouted.

"hello?" donghae speak first."

"is this youngbae's friend?" it's youngbae's mom. Seunghyun and donghae sigh in relieved to hear youngbae's mom voice.

"yes, i'm donghae. Aunty, youngbae is at my place."

"okay, i will send the driver to your house."

 

"thank you for take care of young master and his friends" the driver bow to donghae and seunghyun who bow back.

"ahh it's nothing... he is our friend, so we should take care of him" seunghyun smile. Just one person that is still sleeping in donghae's house, Seungri.  The driver bow and get in the car before missing in the dark of night. Donghae sighed and patted seunghyun's back. 

"yah, i'm sleepy and tired. I want to sleep now" Donghae enter the house before seunghyun. He flopped in the couch before drove to sleep. So fast, thought seunghyun. But what about seungri over there? I must send him home no matter what. He didn't even tell his parents that he will sleep at donghae's house.

"should i call his parents to come get him or tell them that seungri will sleep over?" Seunghyun thought. Then, seungri wake up. Looking for seunghyun.

" *yawn* seunghyun?" seunghyun look at seungri and walk to him.

"why? are you thirsty? want some water?" as seunghyun walk to the kitchen, seungri stop seunghyun by grabbing his hand. Seunghyun stop and turn to seungri who look really bad right now. He barely can open his eyes.Seunghyun sit down while looking at seungri. Seungri shook his head.

"i.. need to go back. My...sister is alone at home."

"your parents?"

"no.. they went to Jeju island yesterday."

"but how you want to go back? you're drunk"

"help me..."

"okay then, but before that, you have to drink water"

seungri nodded and let go of seunghyun's hand. Seunghyun mumble 'wait here'. Seungri collapse on the couch again. After geting the water, seunghyun is back to seungri and give him the glasses carefully. Seungri take it and drink slowly. Still he can taste the bitterness in his mouth. Seunghyun wake donghae up to inform that he will send seungri to his house.

"arasso. but get home faster. In this neighbours, it's dangerous to walk at night alone." Donghae once again fell into sleep.

"i get it"

 

- - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Seunghyun hug seungri by his waist and shoulder to keep him balance when they walk. Seungri's step was unsteadily. It's become more difficult for seunghyun. By now, they already on the road ahead to seungri's house. Just a bit more, left , right and then left again and they will arrive in front of seungri's house.

"yah seungri.. walk properly will you?" seunghyun rise his voice a little. Since he is too tired and sleepy, he got mad easily. Especially with a hangover seungri.

"god help me please!" seunghyun yell in the dark. Still holding seungri carefully so that they both wouldn't fall on the road.

"hyunnie~" seungri whine. Seunghyun just rolled his eyes and continue walking.

"i.. love you" Seunghyun's eyes widen at that statement of seungri. He don't know if that seungri or a drunk seungri. which one?

"wh-what are you saying, seungri?" Seunghyun stop walking. He look at seungri who lower his head.

"i said.. i love you and i want to kiss you. NOW" Seungri lift his head and meet seunghyun's gaze. So beautiful, thought seungri. Seunghyun gulp and look away. But as he start to walk again, seungri stand up like he is already sober up and face seunghyun. Seunghyun widen his eyes.

"are you sober now?"

"yes. Uhmm.. well i'm.. not drunk so much actually" seungri laugh. seunghyun frown and what just come out from seungri's mouth really hit him hard. He felt like want to punch seungri in the face right now. When seunghyun bring his fist up, seungri caught it. Seunghyun lift his left fist, but seungri caught it too. Seunghyun start to sweating. His palm was already wet.

"oof!"

Seungri push seunghyun to the wall, pinned him there. It's already midnight so there wasn't much cars or people in that alley. Seunghyun's mind become completely blank when seungri roughly kiss him. Seunghyun close his eyes tightly. He also can taste blood in their hared kiss.

Seungri broke the kiss with a peak on seunghyun's lips. Seungri can see seunghyun's adam apple moving up and down. He didn't wait for long, he attack seunghyun's neck.

"ah! seungri!.. ugnhh~" Seunghyun couldn't do anything but moan. He cannot stop himself when seungri kiss him like that. So lustful, seungri's eyes.

"hyunnie.. do you feel the same way as i am? " seungri speak after he stop kissing seunghyun's neck. Seunghyun just look at him with a sad, shocked, lust eyes.

"i.. don't know. I never had this kind of feeling towards my friends. Well, you know i'm such a loyal friends so i can't do that to my own friends."

"will you love me?"

"i.. seungri..i don't know"

" will you be my boyfriend?"

"stop this seungri.. you're drunk"

"let's start a new life"

"please.."

"do you want to try to love me?"

"what?"

"try to love me"

"how?"

"just put a little love of you on me and then that will grow bigger"

"i don't know"

"i 'll help you of course, don't worry"

"really seungri?"

"really."

 

Before seunghyun could smile, seungri's body become weak and fell on seunghyun's body. The smile drop.

"! YOU SAID YOU AREN'T DRUNK!!"  Seunghyun explode, his ears was red because he is really angry at seungri.

 

"how could you believe a drunk people" The drunk guy mumble at seunghyun's chest.

 

"i need to find some tips to handle drunk people.. so that i would't be fool for the second time! Aishh really, this is so annoying!."

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------The End----------------------------------

 

LOL xD.. so what do you think of this TopRi fanfic? It's my first time writing a different pairing. Usually, i'll go with Gtop or Eunhae, but this time i challenge myself to try out a new one. 

Bye-bye for now~ *bows*