Of Stealing & surprising the shaman .

His Psychic Love [ Discontinued ]

Heechul ( Jaejoong) sneaked past the security guard, who was doozing off at his night-shift, he made it to the elevator, & pressed 11th floor.

He reached the 11th floor in no time, the whole floor was occupied by only one condo. A bit relaxed now, Heechul ( Jaejoong), stood up straight, & mapped the space between him & door, as if he owned the condo.

He looked sideways, eventhough there was no one on the floor but him, before he punched in the passcode,' I hope he hasn't changed the passcode yet', he whispered to himself. When he heard the familiar * ting*, he felt his eyes water from adoration,' He still hasn't changed it, Woonie ah, I'm here', he sniffed, before he shook his head determinedly, & sneaked into the condo, closing the door behind him silently.

He made way into the dark without bumping into things, as he remembered every nook & corner of this apartment by heart.

His pace slowed when he saw the hallway illuminated by the dim-light coming from the bedroom.

He slipped into the room stealthily, & smiled at the picture before him.

His heart soared as he saw him curled around a pillow, with only his favourite blue shorts on the well-built body,' Never a fan of full clothes, were you?', Heechul croaked out , his eyes brimmed with tears just as his heart swelled with love so profound that he wanted to leap , & pounce onto the sleeping man, kiss him, love him, do many things, but he refrained himself. He was not alive anymore, he was not Heechul, he was Jaejoong.

He looked down at himself,' You'll get in trouble , won't you? If I try to tell him who I am ,in the middle of the night, by barging into his room, well---', he patted his own ( Jaejoong's) chest, as he heard a rustle from the bed, he crouched down, with his hands covering his head, thinking that he'd woken up the doozing man.

When he glanced up at the bed through the cracks of his fingers, he heaved a sigh of relief, & stood up confidently, when he saw that the guy had just changed sides, giving a full frontal view to Heechul. Heechul his lips as he stared from the broad shoulders , to the hard pecs, & finally the washboard abs. Not like he hadn't seen any of this before, but it sure has been months, he missed the man, missed his kisses, hugs, those strong arms, & , how could he ever forget that? with Siwon was the greatest. Despite his bulky body, he was a sweet lover, he used to be gentle with Heechul always. He was more like an eager over grown puppy when it came to heechul. And heechul stomped on the urge to snuggle against that warm body right then & there.

' There'll be time for that later', he smirked, before he advanced towards his & Siwon's shared closet, more like his, because the closet would be always bustling with his clothes & accessories rather than Siwon's, but siwon never objected. Such a Sweet guy!

Heechul wondered if Siwon would notice some of his things missing or not, after he was done with here, but shrugged the thought nonchalantly.

Heechul clicked his tongue,' If I'm gonna use this body from time to time, might as well make it to my standards', he whispered to himself as he sauntered towards the closet, he picked a backpack, & started stuffing it with lots of skin cares, creams, lotions, lip glosses, earrings, all shades of nail paints, hair-clips, & finally all his branded clothes, from underwears to jackets, he stuffed them all in the backpack, & before going out of the room he gazed at the sleeping figure one last time before promising into the crisp of night,' I'll come back for you some other time', he switched off the lamp-light, & bent down to give the man a feathery light kiss on his forehead,' Sleep , my love', he whispered in his ear, & kissed it too.

                                                                                 ~

Heechul ( Jaejoong) knocked on the wooden door, which had all sorts of talismans sticked on it.

A drowsy , tall , good-looking man , with disheaveled hair, opened the door, & leaned on it, trying to fight the wave of drowsiness, he rubbed his eyes, & blinked them owlishly, as he yawned,' Yes, Who are you?'.

Heechul (Jaejoong) squealed pulling the man into a tight hug, the man bewildered by the action pushed Jaejoong off,' What the hell? Who the heck are you?----coming in the middle of the night & hugging a total stranger---', his lips curled into disdain.

Jaejoong whistled,' Wow--I didn't know you'd quite some temper', just as the guy opened his mouth to say something, Jaejoong slipped past him into the house,' You little piece of---', the guy trailed hot on his heels, behind a skipping Jaejoong.

Jaejoong flopped down on the only couch in the sight, & threw his backpack to his side,' Wah, it's so comfy', he moaned.

The disgruntled man, now widely awake, marched towars the couch, & tugged on Jaejoong's arm harshly making him smack right into his rock hard chest due to the impact. When Jaejoong dislodged himself from the man by pushing his hands on the tan chest, that's when he realised that the Shaman was only wearing pajamas that were hanging loosely on his hips. He was lithe but still well-built, he was bulkier around his shoulders, & his chest, but slightly narrow near the waist, but there it was the well-defined abs. And Heechul ( Jaejoong) sighed what was with meeting half- men today, & to top that really hot & hunky at that, not that he minded any of it, he actually quite enjoyed. He also enjoyed being manhandled.

When Jaejoong drummed his fingers on the hard chest of the guy, the guy pushed him as if it burnt, making Jaejoong fling back to the couch, Jaejoong snickered,' I didn't notice that you were this hot under all those layers of clothes', Jaejoong drawled.

The guy now literally pissed gave him a once over,' Do I know you? And how do you know my name?', he looked at Jaejoong suspiciously.

Jaejoong flipped his hair back, & tsked as if he was deeply disappointed at the guy,' I thought atleast you'd recognise me anywhere', he crossed his legs one over other, looking at changmin through his lashes.

' Look--', Changmin sighed rubbing his forehead,' I don't know who you are---& if you don't leave right now, I'm calling the cops, this is trespassing', the guy hissed out every word more crossly than the previous.

' Get out', he his thumb in the direction of  frontdoor, when Jaejoong regarded him only amusedly, he finally snapped & once again reached to tug at Jaejoong's hand, but Jaejoong was fast he moved to the end of the couch, & changmin growled.

Jaejoong just chuckled at the guy's misery,' You little twerp---', his cursing stopped mid-way when a half- girl steared into the hallway, & Jaejoong rose an eyebrow at that. she must've roused from her sleep, during their little adventure.The girl shrieked when she saw that changmin had company, she looked equally drowsy, her hair a bird's nest, but she was alert enough to hide her well-endowed chest, & sprint back to the room from where she emerged. changmin didn't look embarrased at all, he turned towards Jaejoong as if nothing happened.

' Wow', Jaejoong looked at changmin in awe, it seemed to annoy changmin further, but then Jaejoong frowned,' But I thought you were gay', Heechul ( Jaejoong) was happy to see a shock flitting across the guy's face, before he choked on his own spit, turning red due to anger,' Just who the HELL ARE YOU ?!', he roared, there was a whimper somehwere behind him, & Jaejoong chuckled, & saw the girl make a beeline for the front door , now fully clothed & escape from there swiftly, from the corner of his eyes.

Jaejoong smiled brightly, showing his whole set of white teeth,' I'm Heechul', he said notoriously.

                                                                                   ~

Changmin was nursing a coffee, & looking at Jaejoong owlishly every second or so.

' So let me get this clear, you're saying that you just laid your body on him, & BAM! you're in', Changmin smacked his fist into his hand on emphasis, & Jaejoong bounced excitedly on the couch,' Yes, yes, that's what happened, BAM!', he screamed gleefully.

' But--', changmin regarded him for a minute,' Can you get out--have you tried getting out of the body? Wait--wait--can you feel him?', changmin asked dread feeling his being.

' Ofcourse he is there---but not that strong, but I can feel him, don't worry', Jaejoong ( Heechul) assured.

Changmin breathed a sigh of relief,' But what about getting out?', changmin asked after a pause.

He quirked an eyebrow when Jaejoong pinched his arm, thumped his own chest, & grunted,' See that's the problem, I think I can possess this body on my own will , but cannot leave it , that's why I'm here, I need your help', Jaejoong ( Heechul) ruffled his hair .

' What?!', changmin visisbly blanched at this,' you mean you don't know how to come out?', he screeched.

Jaejoong shook his head & pouted,' Help me?', he asked sweetly.

' You--you', changmin pulled on his already disheavled hair, Jaejoong walked towards him, & smoothened his hair down,' Please!', he asked in a babyish voice.

' I don't know okay', Changmin swatted his hands away,' I don't know how to pull out a soul from another body, okay? I'd warned you not to do this , you don't know what consequences you're gonna face, or he's gonna face, I told you this was dangerous , didn't I?', thundered changmin,' You're playing with someone's life here, Heechul-ah'.

When Jaejoong used puppy-dog eyes, Changmin sighed,' I'm doing it just for this guy', he pointed at jaejoong,' but I need some time'.

' How much?', Jaejoong shifted from one foot to other.

' I don't know , okay', changmin looked at his messed living room,' Maybe tomorrow evening or even more, look I'll have to look into really old  books, bad, nasty books, so it's gonna take some time, think you can handle it till then?', changmin pointed to his body.

' What?! You mean I've to pretend to be him till tomorrow evening', Changmin nodded solemnly,' You gotta give me some time here dude, you're the one that got yourself into this'.

' Fine', Jaejoong (Heechul) sighed dramatically.

' I'll see you then', Jaejoong strode to the front door,' Just don't do anything stupid, okay?', changmin massaged his temples.

' Sure', Jaejoong ( Heechul) grinned.

' I've really bad feeling about this', Changmin muttered to himself, as he locked the door behind Heechul.

                                                                           ---------------------

A/N: It's just getting started.......hope ur not getting all confused.......tell me if u liked it.....<333